Extra
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is the worst lie that you’ve ever told so far.”

In a particular dimly lit office, Miss Violet’s analyst berates her over the phone for the recent events that have taken place.

“This whole thing was a lie to begin with. You never meant to help that boy, did you? You’re only after his power.” The damning voice roars through the intercom.

Miss Violet gazes at the glass wall at the back of her office. These wide windows, although large enough to cover the whole back wall, is not letting in enough light to see her face.

“I know. Should they come to realize what I have done, they’ll never come to trust me again.”

“Perhaps telling them from the start would have prevented that.”

Miss Violet gives a deep sigh.

“That may be true, but convincing them to fight something that I was responsible for isn’t exactly in the realm of possibility.”

“You’ve always been known to pull off the impossible. If anyone can do it, I’m sure your new Team Z, will.”

Miss Violet slowly shakes her head.

“No. They won’t be enough. Team Zeus, these students, they’re just the beginning. I already have sights on the next piece of my plan. I’ll do everything to prevent Lance Corp. from getting their hands on it…”

Miss Violet turns to her desk where the same leather-bound notebook lays open. She turns the pages to reveal the summary for the profiles for Katsuo, Kanade, Henrietta, Alexia, and Natalia. A summary of Project Promotion where Kagami was once known as Inverter is written on it as well.

She turns the page one more time to show the same page she has been working on before. It contains specifications for mechanical suits, but along the borders are sketches of various creatures of myth.

“…And I’m sure Chariotte Enterprise will be encouraged to support our cause.”

She then shuts the book to reveal an engraving. On it, it reads…

Project Pantheon

The Students of A.E.G.I.S. will return…

Spoiler

[collapse]
0