Important to Read.
182 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys this is your author speaking to all of you. I would just like to explain my reason for my long hiatus, especially on my story titled New beginning in the magical world.

 

When I first write this story I don't really have a lot of chapters in stock. I wrote it as it is.

 

At first, I was able to maintain my stable update every day but it sure does sap me dry of ideas after a while. I think this is also one of the reasons why I got stuck in my story as I don't really know what to do with him anymore but now I'm back after a long rest with a lot of ideas in mind.

 

Not to mention that most of my previous chapters are more than 2.5k words each. So now I plan to continue the story but with a lesser words, I'm just hoping that by doing this It would be easier for me to put myself back on the run.

 

All the plots, characters, and everything that happens in the story is my own Idea.

 

I don't have anyone to consult to regarding the progress of the story for future plots so I guess that's also one of the reasons why I find it difficult to continue the plot because I try to do something that I don't have an experience with the fighting scene in the story.

 

Now in my current chapter were about to be done on this stage so I hope that once were done with this parasite and mutated creatures thingy is that I would be able to pick up my speed in writing. 

 

But nevertheless, I would like to thank everyone that stay with me and patiently waited for my update.

 

You guys have all my gratitude.

 

Your presence alone is already enough to keep me going on writing more stories. I hope in the future we will still be together. Well this depends on your taste I just hope that my story is also one of it.

 

 

 

7