Chapter 164: Problem With Layla’s System
1.3k 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tour continues normally after the duel between Ilyrana and Saria. The only difference is that Ilyrana looks visibly relaxed and much calmer than before— and anyone can tell why. After getting reminded of her overwhelming power once again, the students of the academy stopped passing nasty comments and they even got a little bit fearful.   

And well, obviously, all of this also resulted in Leena’s mood taking a huge dip. Instead of walking with Ilyrana and Zakira, she’s now beside me as we continue on, talking non-stop in a low voice.  

“… I mean, she’s such a showoff, that Ilyrana. Repeating Saria’s spells to defeat her… There’s a limit to how arrogant you can be. And anyway, she’s not grown as much as I thought. Yes, she won, but Saria was always weaker than her… I am sure I gained more levels than her, anyway. Only if we could have a duel, but she won’t agree to it, I know. No point in issuing a challenge…”  

And so on. Anyone could tell that Leena is actually quite surprised by how much Ilyrana has grown and that she doesn’t like it at all. But well, I don’t care. All I have to do is to nod every now and then and pretend to listen to her.  

[Hey, by the way, what do you think that Aeson will give you tomorrow? He said he’s got a surprise gift for you, remember?]  

Oh, that… I don’t know. Maybe some traditional Elven stuff? Like clothes or something?  

[Fuck that, I hope he gives you a couple of busty Elven slav— I mean, babes. Well, even if he doesn’t, you still need to tap a few Elven asses while you’re here, or I will be really disappointed in you.]  

… Yeah, like they’re waiting for me with their panties down. All I need to do is to go and put my dick inside their pussies, right?  

[Yup! They might be more beautiful than supermodels, but you’re nothing less than a hunk yourself. You can do it!]  

…  

[…]  

…  

[Okay, you might not be a hunk, but come one, you’re still the new exotic guy in town! And you’re already famous! Chicks will throw themselves at you.]  

… sure. Nothing of that sort has happened until now even though I’ve toured a huge portion of the city, but sure.  

…  

…  

A couple of hours or so later, our tour finally ends and Ilyrana escorts us back to the palace. Though soon as I get back to my room and lay down on the bed, I start thinking about what to do next. Layla said that she will come to my room later tonight, so I have some free time in my hands until then.  

Hmm… I will obviously be really busy tomorrow. I guess I should focus on earning some life points now.  

[Good idea. A friendly reminder, you only have around 40 days to earn the points needed to level up. That might not seem like a hard task, but don’t wait until the deadline. You need to take every opportunity to earn more points and level up as fast as possible.] 

{I agree with Pink, master.}  

Oh, Black… You know, you should keep speaking every now and then so I remember that you’re here.  

{As you wish, master.}  

Anyway, you guys are right. Let’s start now…  

After thinking about it for a while, I decide to visit Arora and Rose first, the mother-daughter pair. Inviting Arora over to Rose’s room, I start having a threesome with both of them. And even though both of them begin fighting over me again, I manage to gain a considerable number of points from them. Finishing with a cumshot in both of them pussies, I get out of the room after kissing them goodbye.  

Phew, now then…  

As my stamina has increased quite a bit and I have virtually no refractory period between the first 4 to 5 ejaculations every day, I can still go on easily. So next, I visit Evelyn, discussing a few things about her brothel before having some comforting sex with her.   

After finishing up with Evelyn as well, I give a knock to Kate’s room. As she doesn’t answer for a while, I decide to go in anyway (the door is unlocked for some reason) — only to pleasantly discover that she’s taking a shower. After announcing my presence and asking if I can enter the bathroom, I end up having some hot and steamy shower-sex with Kate.  

Finally, feeling a bit tired but elated due to the number of points I’ve earned today; I head back to my room. It’s already dark outside and Layla and Rebecca will be coming to visit me soon.   

[Not soon, they’re already here, buddy.]  

Oh…  

Entering the corridor, I notice Layla and Rebecca standing outside my room, waiting for me. Layla looks a bit nervous, and Rebecca is rubbing her back while whispering something.  

“Hey! I hope you guys didn’t wait for long,” I say loudly, walking up to them.  

“No, we just got here,” Rebecca replies, turning back with a smile. Layla also smiles at me, but she doesn’t say anything.  

Together, we go inside the room and sit down on the bed facing each other. Rebecca immediately starts deploying a barrier around us, and once she finishes, I start the conversation at once.  

“So, what is it, Layla? What did the Queen say to you?” I ask.  

“Let me tell you a few things about my system first, Jacob. Mainly about the point earning methods,” Layla says, taking in a deep breath before answering.  

“So, basically, I can earn life points through taking care of people I love. Being affectionate, kind, helpful, and even providing them with their needs gives me points. I actually consider myself lucky because this was second nature to me even before I got the system.  

“But there’s a catch. The Poison. All these methods will only be valid towards those to whom I have motherly love— nothing else. They don’t necessarily have to be my children, but my love for them should be like a mother,” She tells me with a grim smile.  

“That is one of the reasons why I never thought twice before living together you and Maya as a family. I wanted to take care of both of you as a mother would. And although I would’ve done the same even without the system, I am not sure if I would’ve had the same conviction.   

“I know, you must be thinking that I only helped you because of my selfish reasons. And I won’t blame you if you’re angry with me. I am sorry,” she says with her head down.  

“…”  

“Are you kidding me!? There’s no reason for you to be sorry. And also, I am not angry. I have no right to be. You took me from the streets and took care of me. You changed my life. Who cares if you did that because of your system or not? I am forever grateful and, in your debt,” I say, holding her hands.  

Not to mention, Layla was seventeen when she took me in. And she had no parents of her own. Being that young, what she did for me and Maya was not easy at all, system or no system.   

“T-Thank you,” Layla mutters with a smile.  

“But anyway, that didn’t work out as I thought it would. I mean, at first, it did— and I got a lot of points for taking care of you and Maya— but then I slowly started developing feelings for you that weren’t motherly at all. I fell in love with you.  

“The points that were coming from you kept decreasing— until they finally stopped on the day you proposed to me. But I was too happy to care. I convinced myself that I can live with the points I get from Maya.   

“But those points started dwindling as well when I realized that Maya loves you. I don’t know the exact reason why that happened, maybe because of the change in our relationships, but the fact remains that I am using more points right now than I can gain. And I only have around a month or two worth of life points left,” she tells me.  

… the fuck!?  

“That’s… that’s bad. You should’ve told me this sooner,” I say, shaking my head.  

“As I said, I convinced myself that everything will work out. And that’s the reason why Queen Ilsevel wanted to talk to me. To talk some sense into me and warn me that I will run out of options if I don’t find another source of life points quickly. She also insisted that I should get… a more permanent solution. To be safe in the future” Layla says, looking away slightly.  

“Permanent solution?” I ask, confused.  

“She said… she said that it’s best if I get pregnant.” 

See Evelyn's Character Picture on my discord!

Use this glossary if you cant remember a character.

26