Chapter 7: System’s Idea
77.8k 37 436
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Re-edited on 20th May, 2023

*BRRRR*    

Suddenly, Rebecca separates her lips from mine.    

“Hurry! You need to get away!” Rebecca says in an urgent tone.    

“No, fuck whoever it is,” I mutter while taking my dick out.    

I am way too horny right now to pay attention to anyone other than Rebecca. Resting my rock-hard cock against her pussy, I slowly start moving it up and down.     

“Naahn!” A moan leaks out of Rebecca’s mouth as my cock rubs against her erect clit.    

In just a few seconds, my dick gets entirely covered with her overflowing love juices. As our lips get separated, I lower my mouth to kiss the half-exposed fair skin of her breasts — leaving a few hickies.    

I want to penetrate her right now, but I remember something else… the feeling of her tight asshole.    

Guiding my love-juice-covered dick a little below her pussy, I start rubbing her little butthole with her own love juices to make it lubricated. With my other hand, I touch the entrance of her pussy before slowly inserting two of my fingers inside.     

“Ahaan!” Rebecca gives another moan. Her meat-hole coils around my fingers, gripping them tightly. The inside of her pussy is so warm and wet that I unconsciously keep digging in deeper and deeper.    

My dick is starting to twitch against her asshole as well, almost as if complaining that it wants to go inside, too.    

“B-Believe me, I want to do this even more than you but you need to get out fast,” Rebecca says, her voice shaking from the pleasure but the urgency hasn’t disappeared.    

I stop myself and remove my face from her cleavage.    

“Don’t tell me that you have a boyfriend or something—”    

“It’s my sister! She has come home!” Rebecca cuts in between. But then, a smile appears on her aroused face.    

“You thought I have a boyfriend… were you jealous?” She asks. For some reason, she seems extremely happy to know I was jealous about her.    

“Hey! Who’s the one ignoring the doorbell now?” I say, feeling my face becoming a bit red.    

“Oh, right! You need to get out fast!” Rebecca raises her voice while gently pushing me away.    

This makes my fingers slide out of her pussy and my cock away from her asshole. I look at her sitting on the kitchen platform, her face red and her breathing rough. Her nighty is also disheveled and one of her nipples is peeking out. Her legs are open, giving me a clear view of her glistening wet pussy and pretty little asshole. Her whole body looks so inviting right now that I find it hard to stop myself.    

“I am sure your sister won’t mind waiting a few more minutes,” I say while moving forward and grabbing her tits again.    

If I don’t fuck her here and now… I feel like I will go mad.    

*BRRRRR*    

“Please, she is a little too possessive of me. If she finds out about you… I don’t know what she will do,” Rebecca says with a pleading voice.    

Man, if you ask me that sweetly…    

Reluctantly, I separate my body from hers.    

“And how do I get out? Your sister should be standing right outside the door.” I ask Rebecca, calming myself down.    

“Damn, the back door is locked too…” Rebecca says in a low voice.    

*BRRRRRR*    

“The window! Go out from there! Please!” she suddenly says.    

Seriously? The window?    

*BRRR* *BRRR* BRRR*    

Tucking my dick inside my pants, I sprint towards the window. Going through quickly, I land on the other side and keep going until I jump over the hedges.    

*CRASH*    

The next moment, both of my feet get entangled in the hedge and I fall down on the road hard.    

Fuck! I did it so easily last night… anyway, I think I am safe now.    

Suddenly, pink-colored words start to appear before my eyes.    

[Man, it was so close! You could have totally fucked that pussy again…]    

“-“    

[Oh! I remember you like her asshole too, right?]    

“-“    

[I think we should have stayed there. Maybe her sister would have joined you guys, too.]    

“-“    

[Ahh~, imagine lining up both of those sisters’ asses on top of each other and then fucking all four holes one by one]    

“-“    

[Fufufu, I especially want to see them fight about who’s going to get the first cum-shot.]    

“What is going on? Is there a magic user trying to fuck with me? Come out!” I ask loudly while looking around.    

[No, idiot. I am your system. Don’t you remember these pink words?]    

“-“    

[What?]    

“Systems don’t talk…” I say.    

[You don’t know for sure! There are many types of systems. Maybe some of us can talk, you know?]    

“That sounds more suspicious when a system tells me this,” I say with a frown.    

[Hurray! Your system can talk! You are a special person! Now does it sound good?]    

What an asshole of a system…    

[You know I can hear your thoughts too, right?]    

“Fuck! What is this breach of privacy?”     

[It is what it is. And just so you know, even if you have thousands of points right now, your consumption rate is completely fucked up. You just lost days’ worth of points arguing with me.]    

Damn it! You’re right, shit system. I need to go home first and then quickly leave for the brothel.    

I think getting any more points from Rebecca today would be impossible. And shit, I haven’t even taken her number. I need to remember this street because if I can’t meet her again… I am basically dead meat.    

Regretting about it now is useless, but I should have also put my dick inside her pussy and asshole once. I missed out on today’s points. Maybe I could have even licked her pussy a little to get points for cunnilingus…    

[Hey, it’s not like an ATM: Put your cock in, and Voila! Here are your points. No, you need to bang a chick properly. The same goes for the cunnilingus. You can’t just give it a lick and get the points]    

“Ahh~ Fuck, I get it… Then let’s find a taxi. I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight if I don’t get more points,” I say, feeling let down.    

[No! We will go by train.]    

“What? No way. It will go all around the city first. I would rather waste some money than my life points,” I say defiantly.    

[Fufufu, you don’t understand, do you? You’ll get the points there *WINK*]    

“How?” I ask, confused.    

[We will get inside the women’s coach and do the level-specific tasks there!]    

“Yeah, right… except for the fact that they will fucking kick me out the moment I enter,” I say.    

[Sigh… you really don’t get it.]    

“Get what?” I ask exasperatedly.    

[That it’s time for you to buy your first skill!] 

Please Consider Donating and also get access to Chapter 8-13 on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Roeselawik     

Join my Discord for updates: https://discord.gg/2CD5R2R

436