22. Bonheur Amour
475 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*********
......

" " Conversion or speech
' ' thoughts
[ ] Sys talking

......

(Third person Pov)

"Hey, did you hear about a restaurant, the food of that place has the best taste I ever had and it's even reminded me of my mother cooking from childhood, which made me want to go home and visit my mother," said the random man that was talking to his friend.

"Yes, I have also visited there with my wife and we both like the food, not just because it tastes heavenly but also reminds us about our long good memories," another person said with great enthusiasm.

This type of talk is often happening and you can hear all over the town as food from this restaurant is a bit special as it not only gives you the otherworldly feeling but also invoke sweet memories from deep within your heart.

First, when this restaurant was open, only children and their parents were customers because of the park nearby. Then slowly the people started to gather as one share with their friends then it started to spread in the entire town.

Now, this restaurant is famous all over the town even if there are travellers, they were often suggested to visit this place by the market flea people as this place also became a source of their income, cause these people are the ones who provide fresh ingredients for the restaurant.

And of course, this place has now become a legend, which is also a hot spot for lovers.

In the morning to afternoon, this place is also visited by a few old people who want to reminisce about their old days while relaxing their bodies as the food not only provide relaxation but also invokes their good old memories.

....

(MC Pov)

Today I came to my restaurant and on the second floor, I am organising the dining room and preparing food.

My restaurant building has two floors, the first floor is being used for restaurant purpose and the second one was for my living purpose then after a month later I added another floor for training purpose.

On the second floor, there is one bedroom with a bathroom attached, one kitchen as a chef, one must have and a dining room. The dining room has a large table on the side with enough chairs to fit 8 to 10 people and also their space where two sofas are kept and in the front, there's a T.V. attached to the wall for watching movies and stuff.

"Okay, everyone feel free to sit here and If you feel bored, there's a T.V. on the side so feel free to watch whatever you all feel like it. It will only take half an hour so please wait patiently," I invited them to sit and told them to watch T.V. if they feel bored then I went to the kitchen where I started to cook the special cuisines.

Today I am making the Japanese cuisine as the main dishes but there also others like after-meal sweets, cakes, cookies etc.

Japanese cuisine encompasses the regional and traditional foods of Japan, which have developed through centuries of political, economic, and social changes. The traditional cuisine of Japan (Japanese: washoku) is based on rice with miso soup and other dishes; there is an emphasis on seasonal ingredients. Side dishes often consist of fish, pickled vegetables, and vegetables cooked in broth. Seafood is common, often grilled, but also served raw as sashimi or in sushi. Seafood and vegetables are also deep-fried in a light batter, as tempura. Apart from rice, staples include noodles, such as soba and udon. Japan also has many simmered dishes such as fish products in broth called oden, or beef in sukiyaki and nikujaga.

As I added main ingredients from 'Sys' help with little to no cost, so the taste is much more prominent If I have said they would have foodgasm or enter the world of chef reality marble and have an orgasm.

I will enjoy the show and records the expression on my mind for future reference cough cough.

As I was thinking those things but my movement is still same speed preparing the cuisines, and it will ready in just short time.

...

In half an hour the preparation are done then I started to set up the table and the girls also help out as from their excited expressions, they can't wait to gobble it up. Then just in a few minutes, we are ready to kick start the party.

"Then without further ado, let's start the party, Bon Appetit ladies," once everyone settles down on their chairs then I prayed to the goddess who gave me the chance to have a wonderful life. After I am done, seeing the girls staring at food having aroused apatite with the smell of food so I permitted them to start eating.

*MNnnmmmn!!!*×6

Once the food touch their tongue they moaned at the same time with a melting expression, making me take multiple damages to my heart seeing their cute yet sexy figure at the same time makes me hard to sit straight but I endure it and can only capture their images in my mind.

'This is a test to my mental fortitude I must not fall for it. Amitabha...Amitabha..,' seeing that my mind can't focus on the food so I started to chant the mantra to clear my mind.

Sometime later having calmed down I also started to enjoy my portion and I have to say It's so damn good. Ohh I forgot that the food I prepared today also has another effect, which is an improvement of the body a little, spirit's healing and girls have an extra advantage from food, as the food has medical herbs mix in so after eating their skin will become extra soft, tender, beautiful, etc.

....

Now we are having after snacks as girls do like eating sweets so I made plenty of cakes and varieties of sweets for them.

"So how do you like it" I know how much they like it from their blissful expressions but I wanted to hear from them.

"Where did you learn to make these tasty foods even I don't know If I can make this kind of food in this lifetime," Akio ask with astonishment, happy and a lot of expression showing on her face as she also chef but mainly because she is from Gula Archive, so her consumption of food is a different level. That's why I have to make a lot, otherwise, I would have completed all the foods in 10 minutes.

"You know Akio If you want, I can help you with that and I am pretty sure with your talent it won't take much longer for you to improve your cooking by a few levels," As I thought of how much she helps me in my practices so teaching her making food won't be a hassle and she won't reach my level any time soon but in a few months with proper resources she can improve her cooking by 100 fold compare to now or If she accepts my feeling she might reach immediately as I will be able to transfer the necessary knowledge to make her a divine chef and if she can make that knowledge her own then she would get a chance to become a god of cooking.

'It will be wonderful eating the food made by my wife personal hands. Aahhh, I can't help it, just thinking about it makes me salivate,' she has a talent for becoming a great chef but I am just an untalented guy with the use of the knowledge I have reached this level so If I want to reach a higher level I might have to practise hard for a few decades but for Akio, after getting knowledge she will be like a butterfly who got wings back fluttering like breeze.

"Don't forget it, I will come here daily so make sure to make time for it. Ok, If you back out with your words you know what going to happen to you, Right," I underestimated the enthusiasm of gluttons have for their food and she practically threatened me with the usual grinning expression plastered on her face.

Ohh well, Whatever I will have to make our time more meaningful and impactful so it will become easier for winning the glutton heart.

"Big brother Kosei, can I also come to try out the food, please.!!"

"Me too"

"Me three"

"Okey..okay, fine you can all come but only at lunchtime as I'll be busy with work at other times. Also, you can come in every weekend as I'll be free. So you can enjoy the whole day here having snacks or sweets," Yui, Levi and Selina at the same time ask me using legendary puppy eye technique from which nobody gets out unscathed so I have agreed with whatever they wanted after getting triple attack damage.

'That's how it feels when you are subjugated to legendary puppy eye technique, immediate defeated,' I thought inside my head stroking my imaginary white long beard and nodding my head in enlightenment.

.....

Having everyone sent out to academy after finished eating snacks, enjoying the moments with everyone with small talks and from time to time laughing at my silly jokes which I just copied from my previous life.

All in all this day became very wonderful, also now I am pretty sure I am fully integrated with their group, Mira and Arin also seem to be opening up to me.

Now I should get going to my room have some rest then finish whatever work is left then start with my training.

Thinking like that I sped up my walking and enjoyed the scenery around the academy grounds,  blowing of winds against my face making my way to the restaurant or also my home for now.

....
.....
***********
A/N:
Before you ask The Title"Bonheur Amour" means love and happiness.

A/N:" "

MC:" "

A/N: "If you are here, then why not explain the meaning of the name of the restaurant to the readers".

MC: "Do I have to, It's not like It has profound meaning to it. I just thought it looks cool".

A/N: "Do you want me to add mil-tan to your harem".

MC: "Noooooooo...Please Author-sama have mercy on me I am loyal creation . Be more benevolent Author-sama I will do as thy commands".

A/N: "Okey..okay..I forgive you but next time I will directly send you to the mil-tan house. Now do the explaining".

MC: "Love and happiness" that's what the name says. When a customer's eats, what he feels and shows are their genuine happiness.

It also represents my hope and cares towards the people I come to care and love in the future. So to express how much I like my wifus, I pour the love and care into my cooking so when they eat, they can feel my care for them and liking toward them.

So the meaning is for me to hope in the future have a big family to give love to and feel happy together ".

A/N:" I feel for you I promise to set your luck up with ladies so you have a loving, happy big family"

MC: "murmur... heehee heehee, Author got hooked. Now I don't have to actively search for harem members, with lady luck beauties will come to me.
heeheehee....haaaaahaaahaaa..cough..cough.."

A/N: "Did you say something as I didn't hear clearly".

MC: "Ahmmnm...I was just expressing my gratitude to Author-same. Thank you very much for your benevolence".

A/N: "Okay, then you can get out from here".

..
If there is anything or any mistakes then do remind me...
And I am not going to go into details about food so don't expect it.

Don't forget to give the reviews and Power Stones ...

Goodbye

17