32. Ghost Of Library
386 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*******

.......

......

A/N: I am having problems deciding on a good plot idea so If anyone has any thoughts about it then just comment, it would help me immensely...

 Enjoy the chapter.

......

......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

Royal Biblia Academy,

The Academy Library,

The books are scattered here and there, the windows are broken and the broken glasses littered around the ground. All in all the situation is pretty messy.

It's like there was a huge hurricane swept here and this happened at midnight time so nobody knows what exactly happened here.

But there's a legend about it that there were pair of sisters who always study in the library and most of the time loitering around it, in that time those girls were called prodigy so many students were jealous of them and they were pretty much isolated from others because of this.

They only have each other to company and depend upon. They were always inseparable and stick with each other. Then one night, big sister suddenly vanished leaving the little sister behind, that night the weather was cloudy and in the night the thunder was striking hard.

So now whenever there was dark and cloudy weather, nobody would dare to go library at night as they are afraid of ghosts appearing and taking revenge on them.

So seeing today what happened to the library is the same scene from that time, window broken and thunder striking sound in the dark clouds at night before clearing becoming silent in the morning.

Discussion of ghost have swept around in the academy which is becoming a hot topic for everyone, some are excited about it and some panicked in fear.

Some have no idea if anything going to happen in the morning as they still have relaxing and wet dreams.

......

(MC Pov)

*Knock!* *knock!*

"Kosei, are you still sleeping, I am coming inside," Lilith's voice reached my ear and I woke up from the sound of knocking on the door then I rubbed my face and looked at the door in a daze.

"Ahh..mmmn..yawnnnn..what is it, Lilith, you came here to wake me up from my sweet dreams in the dawn of morning," I sat up then once I circulated energy in my whole body which cleared away all the drowsiness leaving me wide awake.

"I came here to ask you something bu...Kyaaaaaa...wha....t..what....are you doing with Yui...You Pervert, Beast," I came to my senses as she opened the door to enter so I wanted to stop her as I just remembered my situation but before I do that she came in and started talking when she saw Yui beside me who is half covered in a quilt with messy nighty in her body, Lilith's brain short-circuited for a few seconds then once she came to her senses, she started shouting at me with smoke coming out of her head and seeing this drama I remembered the funny scene from anime which made me almost laugh out loud but I held myself back seeing Lilith smocking head.

"So want to join in as it's enough space to fit you here," I said with a teasing smile and patted the left side of the bed then I blatantly checked her body out from top to bottom and nodded my head as if I approved of this booty's figure.

"Baka, you idiot...pervert," when I said that she became red from embarrassment then she covered her face and cursed at me after that she ran away from my room as not being able to take it.

"Hahahahaha...Lilith oh Lilith, you make my day by letting me see the funny scene, Ahhhhh..hmmm Yui, common love wake up, it's already time for our morning training exercise," It always amuses me, seeing Lilith's reaction from her out of cold 'Ice queen' persona. Then I turn my attention to my right side to admire the bundle of cuteness and now my little wife.

I patted her head with gentle caress on her soft hair after having recharged my Yuinum, I softly called her to wake her up, then a little while later she stire up and opened her phantom pupil eyes making me mesmerised by her gaze which is now filled with affectionate love.

"Hmmm. Darling Ko, where's my morning greeting," hearing the charming voice I gave her my full attention and I perform the ritual for morning greeting, slowly kissing her lower lips then licking her tongue after that we french kissed her for a while which left us breathless.

"Ok, that was good I might become addicted to this. Now that you are wide awake, let's go clean ourselves," after catching my breath I suggested doing our morning routine business then I got ahead to finish my business.

It took me some time to finish up then clean up myself and wore my clothes which is academy uniform so I always keep a pair of them with me. One in the room and one with me in my inventory as who knows when I would need those and I am not a fan of going nude in any kind of circumstances except if I am in front of my future lovely wives.

Then I met with Yui in the hallway who also was dressed in her academy uniform. She directly came beside me and hugged my one arm in her melons, Well it's not like I would mind her when I get to feel two soft melons so I let her be for now.

"Yo, Ninja, You still haven't gotten out of your habit of sticking to the roof like a spider," as we were strolling around in the hallway I suddenly sense a very weak presence and my instinct also telling me that someone is there, above in the ceiling as I didn't sense any magic, heat or breath so I guessed it might be Ninja(Levi) and from the looks of it, she can hide her presence and surprising she is blending with her surrounding to almost becoming one with it.

"Yo, Impressive you are still able to see my presence and here I thought, I have made progress in my new technique with the ideas you gave me but from the looks of it, I haven't gotten the full mastery over it. I call it, the Nature Assimilation Technique, which lets me blend with nature and in full mastery I can achieve the state where I will be able to become one with nature making me able to fade my presence completely," Listening to the explanation of her technique and it's potential, I have to say she is a prodigy as I have given her only some ideas but with just those ideas and advice, she developed something like this from that. I am impressed as making that idea come to fruition and create something new which is this amazing, is beyond impressive.

"Wow, you are awesome as expected of my ninja who I admire, making out something that even palladian class like headmaster has a problem with it," I appeared impressed and said as praise to tease her.

"I owe you one so tell me If you need something, I will fulfil it," Seeing her serious and all, when talking about gratitude. I didn't do this to earn some gratitude but to earn some browny points. So from this, I can say I won something.

"If you are, so my request would be ...Hmmm...date...Yes, go on a date with me, so what do you say, it's not like you have to agree with me and we are friends so I did help you to increase your chances of saving yourself from danger as I am not the only one who gets worried about their friend now I have to pacify my little lover here," first I said that it's all right but she insisted on it so I thought why not ask for a date so we get to know more about each other personally and also Levi can deepen her friendship with Yui.

"What's this Yui, Kosei. When did this happen and why did I have not heard about this juicy piece of gossip..cough cough.....I mean why I didn't know, I could have first congratulated you two," when I said about my request, she looked a little nervous so I made it more amusing for me to watch her which I took my time saying it and when I said it, I liked the changing expressions on the mischievous girl face. But when I informed my and Yui's relationship with Levi, she started to bombard me with her questions with her same mischievous smile on the face who got something interesting.

"Well, it all happened yesterday and you are the first person to know about our relationship," massaging my head from what going to come after telling her but it's going to happen anyway So I just released a defeated sigh.

"Then congratulations from me to both of you becoming a couple, well this is a suprise for me as I thought you would end up with Miss Lilith, I have seen you flirting with her a lot of times, so what changed," Levi congratulate me and Yui for that then asked me and commenting about Lilith and me to Yui.

"Well...it's nothing changed for me, I am still me and I have a dream to fulfil so, any way you won't understand, for now, putting this aside you haven't answered my request," I was about to blabber bit about my dream but then I changed the topic back to Levi as she hasn't replied to my request.

"You have a wife beside you and still searching for a mistress to take in. Yui your husband asking me out in front of you. Don't you have anything to say," Levi said jocking manner but her smile faded when she saw the smiling face of Yui but she still did not understand and waited for Yui's reply.

"Levi you are my best friend and I still want us to be together always so this will never change and we can become sisters with you dating my Ko, so yes, I don't mind If you want to go out with my hubby," Yui replied to Levi with a pure smile making me feel like she is a saint with shining white light above her head so suddenly I had the strong urge to protect her this innocence forever.

" Augh...fine...fine..you win...I will agree to your request to go out with me. Well, let's just go I heard some gossip about ghosts appearing in the library and making a mess there," seeing her take imaginary arrow damage, I had a twitch on my face and thought in my mind that I am not the only one having that imagination.

Then she said about some gossip going among the students like when last night thunder struck some voice came from the library then glass broke from windows and became a total mess inside the library.

Hearing about it, I thought that soon I get to see another waifu and smiled then followed behind the ninja with Yui clinging to my left hand.

.....

.....

*************

.....

.....

A/N:

Hello everyone, I have tried to make this work interesting but it didn't have many view counts. So poor Author here doesn't feel very motivated and that affect the mood of the story plot so delay happens.

Please, everyone, show some support and leave at least one review each of you so this work would have at least its rating.

It doesn't have to be a long-ass review just write what you think about this work or just add lots of emoticons...

.....

.....

12