43. Bond Tattoo
147 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**********

.....

....

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

......

       ///////// (Third Person Pov) \\\\\\\\

Royal Biblia Academy

Kosei Apartment

"Hmmm" The young handsome man slowly opened his eyes which reflect the depths of the ocean itself.

The wind blow by the open window and ruffle his hair when the morning sunlight shines upon his hair and couple with the room being ordinary but calming temperament making this scene look astonishing, unfortunately, there is no one to admire this work of art and draw on the portrait except the young beauty with flowing white hair untied fluttering around with the winds sitting there with half laying by his side and admiring this scene with a proud look on her eyes.

"Hmmm, I never get bored watching this scene, it makes me feel calm and protected just by being beside you. I am very happy with the way it turns out, my life is now said to be full of colour and you are the reason who brings so many good changes in my life," young white hair beauty murmured to herself and gave him the sweet short kiss on the lips seeing him eyes flutter a little.

*Smooch!*

"Good morning Yui, as beautiful as always but you look even more stunning with your hair like that, btw what were you muttering earlier Yawn!!", getting a kiss the moment you woke up makes your day, then the young man greeted his lover and complimented her.

"Morning Ko and it was nothing, anyways shouldn't we get ready as you can see, the sun is already up," Yui greeted back Kosei with a sweet smile and shook her head to tell him that it was nothing important, she would be embarrassed if he knew what she muttered unintentionally earlier. Then she changed the topic and reminded him of the time so they can get ready for the day.

As usual yesterday they had done a little bit of everything but had not gone all the way as Kosei was waiting for her to get ready for the main event. 

It's been two days since he came back with Lisa to the academy and gave the girls lectures about the safety of surrounding and innocent bystanders. Then sorting out the rewards from the various quest, he completed unknowingly. But either way, he was happy to get a lot of useful things.

A few hours later, they both got ready to leave for the academy after having their breakfast which Kosei made.

Then they both held each other hands and enjoy the peaceful and quiet environment on the way to the academy as they came while walking a small step which took them longer than it should be but both of them enjoyed each other's company and also the food they ate also settle down in their stomachs.

....

"Headmaster, something happened to the west academy yesterday night," The mid-age female teacher said to the headmaster abruptly entering his office in a hurry, she has glasses on her face and looks quite good in the teacher uniform.

"Ohh I know about that, the academy got destroyed completely and nothing was left behind. It looks like they started making their move, the evil mages are coming but I don't have to worry about it as you know we have someone in our Royal Academy who gave us plenty of surprises that even I never anticipated would be possible," Master Biblia nodded his head in acknowledgement that he know what had happened, he gave her a hint who might they be. Then he smiled suddenly, remembering that he has someone in his academy which he can count on for which he have high regard for him.

The young man prevents Arata from starting a breakdown phenomenon then saved Yui from the dungeon and somehow he made her magic stabilise so the cause for the breakdown phenomenon won't happen. Now he even brought the most troublesome tritiy seven-member back with who knows what method he applied but he succeed in doing an impossible task when someone is hell-bent on reaching their goal. The Headmaster can see that he even became indispensable to their group. 

"He even won over Yui, that damn bastard is a very lucky and talented young man. I envy the guy who can surround himself with a sea of beautiful flowers that is about to bloom at any moment. Also, Arata is pitiful when he has to survive where his existence becomes extremely transparent when he is right beside Kosei. Anyway I should stop my ramblings and you go over to Lilith, inform them to meet me in the office," the headmaster started to talk, the female teacher listened to the first few words carefully, when the headmaster reached the last part, the teacher was giving him a pitiful and disgusting look. Had a strong urge to give him a tight slap on his face but then she sighed a little and walk out to complete the task of informing Lilith about the headmaster summon.

.....

Lilith came back after meeting with the headmaster to inform others about it and asked them if anyone is willing to go for investigation as it might be dangerous, from what she heard the whole academy was destroyed so it will be dangerous.

"Hey Mira and Akio, there's a job for you and this time it might be dangerous," Lilith first found the disciplinary duo chatting in the hall so she inform them about it and explained what the headmaster had said to her.

"Hmmm, It might be dangerous and we don't have any idea what exactly happened there so we have to be more cautious this time," Mira said after hearing the limited information but she had a determined expression to find out what happened there.

"Okay, If you going then I am also going so count me in," Akio replied seeing the look on Mira's face to which Mira nodded with a relieved expression as she can guess this case is not as simple as it looks from the surface.

"So you guys are ready that means we have to find others as well so we can depart sooner than later if we want to find any lead there," Lilith empathizes with her words and then hurried to find the rest of the group members.

....

Lilith was searching for them everywhere in the academy but those guys are huddled together in the empty classroom.

"So who is going first, You should know these are very helpful and convenient, one's you have them you will understand what I am talking about," Kosei said to the girls sitting in front of him and at the table there are exactly seven tattoo crystals which have a pattern of the crimson star as centre and dragon as an infinity symbol circling it.

"Hmmm, all right then I will be first so how do I use it again," Yui stood up and took the crystal with the tattoo inside asking cutely from Kosei.

"Here give it to me, if you are ready then tell me where do you want me to put it, as it can be removed but only when I feel like you do not need it, so think carefully about in which part of your body do you want me to put this tattoo," Kosei helplessly smiled at her and warn her then asked her where she wanted to be tattooed in the body.

 

"Hmmm, where to put it,...how about the back of the hand or west, which do you think would be better," Yui thought out loud after coming to decision ask Kosei's opinion.

"Back of the hand it is then, Okay give me your hand and you don't need to tense as it wouldn't hurt at all and on the contrary, it would feel slightly warm and tingly," Kosei decided without a second thought and ask Yui to held her hand in front of him then seeing her becoming a little tense with a face that is ready to deal with pain so Kosei informs her of the process which helps Yui calm down.

"Hmmm," Yui gave Kosei a nod that she is ready then he put the crystal into the back of her hand, he started to pump his magic into the crystal to activate it and start the process then little light shone on her hand, a few seconds later the light subsides and tattoo appears on her hand.

"Ehh I didn't feel anything, I only felt a little warm feeling wash over starting from my hand and a little tingle when Ko-nii put the tattoo. Now what should I do, Ko-nii," Yui took a look and felt a little warm and tingle then ask Kosei about the tattoo, how can she know that it was working or not.

"You don't have to do much, rather focus on the feeling you have about me then try to send those thoughts or try to feel my location you will know in a while," Kosei said with a slight smile.

" Mmm Ok," Yui nodded then closed her eyes and thought strongly of Kosei then suddenly felt some unexplainable connection and when she opened her eyes abruptly and lost her focus which made her lose the connection, she just found.

"It's ok, you will get used to it as matter of fact, this thing is useless in this kind of situation as you already have a more reliable tool for that, Ahh yes the ring, But this tattoo here can also be used as a transfer of knowledge or information directly to the brain If I transfer my knowledge about CQC and experience about it then you will be to le understand it immediately without the hassle to go through all the trouble and in a few tries you will be master it. That's the biggest cheat it can be used for. Now then everyone takes one each for each of them and put over the part you want the tattoo then I will activate it so it can assimilate or tattooed in you," Kosei said to Yui who have a cute little pout on her face like she wants to try again so he explained to her and everyone what the biggest use of tattoo is. Also, Kosei reminded Yui about the ring which has some similar functions. There was one more use which biggest cheat of all, in which the user of the tattoo can use the skill or skills of the tattoo giver If he permitted them.

After that Selina has a tattoo on the right side of her neck, Lisa has on the slim sexy west just below the belly button and Levi has one on the back of her right hand.

"Hey Kosei, can this tattoo be used for telepathy purposes," Levi asks Kosei with a curious expression on her face.

"Hmm, it can be used but only after you master it or say awaken it then it will evolve which enables it to have a more solid connection. It's a long way to go so don't worry about it, for now, just use it daily so you get used to it," once they got the tattoo and know how to use it then they started to play with it, also I block the thought connection off as they were annoying me with their stupid thinking questions and let me play with it.

*Pit patter!*

*Crick!**thud!*

" Hmmm, Hoah. ...hey guys, what are you up to, making loud noises, I can hear you even from two classrooms away from here," Lilith came with busting the door of the classroom behind her Akio and Mira, who were also waiting for our response.

"Ohh, hey Miss Lilith, come here, we all got a matching tattoo from Kosei which has a lot of function in the, here look at this," Little pause then Selina chatter started enthusiastically who also explained what these tattoos are for and what their advantage is which Kosei explained that about how can you tell their user location to others if the user in a dire situation so Kosei explained them then let them try themself out.

Hence Lilith has a tattoo on her left bicep, Mira also on the right backhand and Akio has it on just above the right ankle.

Once all of this was done then Lilith started to explain why she was here and what the headmaster had told her.

.....

.....

**********

3