52. Hawai Vacation And Another Date
115 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**********

......

......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

......   

       

     ///// ( Third Person Pov) \\\\\

"Hey! Kosei, what are we doing here again?" Mira asked with sheer displeasure written on her face.

"Hmmm! Well, Mira What with the grumpy face just enjoy the vacation and it's not like you have to pay for any of this, Ohh by the way you look great in it, hahahah!" Kosei replied looking at her face and then looking at the Mira from head to toe who donned her swimsuit but because of embarrassment, she has covered herself with a large white loose tee-shirt so he teasingly complimented her then laughed at her seeing the red face.

"Okay...okay, calm down!" Then seeing she getting more riled up Kosei calm her down.

"Phew! hmm! I am fine now. But why did you take us here of all places." Mira asked taking a deep breath to calm her nerves she doesn't know why but every time she loses her cool in front of him.

"Hahahah! It's nothing particular I just wanted to come here and see why this place is so famous." Kosei replied laughingly not minding Mira's state who has her brow twitching from time to time.

They are in the Hawai beach after the Academy got thrashed Kosei proposed to the headmaster about this and agreed to use his own money for whatever cost they will have there.

As such all of them present there also got on board as seeing someone volunteer to use his own money for this.

Except for the headmaster he was left behind as he has to fix his broken Academy of his then after finishing that he will join them.

How did this come to be let's go back to the last scene?

......

(flashback yesterday)

After the fight stopped altogether the Arata and Hijiri reunion happened.

As they happened to rest Kosei shared his food with topmost satisfactory tastes which will make anyone let them remember what a wonderful meal is like.

"Common! Give me more. Ahhh! Mmmn! It's fantastic, this is the first time I feast upon such heavenly food. Are you seriously the one who made it?" Poor Lugh ask feeling very emotional today and now getting the food which made her spirit filled with satisfaction.

"Damn! You gave me a lot of surprises. How about working for me as a chef and I will give you all the resources you will ever need." Master Liber praised Kosei as she felt how unique this food technique might be. The food which made spirit stire up is not normal anymore and it has become magical food which comes in a rare special category.

Which by the way cost a lot and even then you won't get one-tenth of this taste.

So Master Liber again extended her offer which she knows he won't accept. She can see in his eyes that he didn't consider anything noteworthy to them.

"Ko' pass me those please!" Yui cutely asked Kosei.

"Yui! You can eat them anytime so share them with others too." Kosei said softly to Yui who is hoarding all the cakes and sweet snacks.

"Heheheh! Then you will have to give me when I ask later. Hump! I will remember this promise, Okay, here guys take it." Laughing cutely and making sure Kosei keep his words then reluctantly shared with the rest of them.

"Hmmm! *Gulp!* *Gulp!* I ate quite a few times but every time It has a new feeling and I can't seem to have enough, Ahhh hmm!!" Akio said gulping down one chicken leg to another and expressing what her heartfelt at the moment.

"Hey! Lugh-san, if you want to try eating these dishes, you can dine in the downtown area where his restaurant has been open for quite some time. If you have time then come spar with me some time and I will make sure you can have your share as I can try to keep it with me." Levi seeing the opportunity to get a real sword wielder as an opponent to spar with tried to entice Lugh.

"Really! Can you do that then I will surely come in the future!" Lugh said with stars in her eyes then hurriedly nodded her head and grabbed Levi by the shoulders with excitement and accepted the deal.

Levi smiled and shook her hands with Lugh to seal the deal.

"Sis! What's going on with you? And why have you been acting weird lately? Mmnnm!!" Selina asked Lisa making her flinch a little which was missed by Selina as she was busy with food and munching like no tomorrow.

"There isn't anything wrong, it's just your imagination. Here, little sis, try this spinach soup. Mmnn! Ahh! It's good or more like, everything on the table is tasty. Sometimes, I wonder where did he get the talent to make these super dishes from, Mnnm!" Lisa said with the usual smile on her face then try to distract her little sister from asking unnecessary things and got herself distracted.

"Headmaster! What will you be doing about the Academy If you hadn't paid attention too, classes can't go on like this." Lilith asked the headmaster who was savouring his wine after having his fill with food.

"Hmmm! Well, we can't do anything about that but dismiss the class until the buildings are repaired again, mnnm!" The headmaster replied with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Hmmm! For this I have a very good idea, how about we all go to Hawai and of course, all the cost will be on me and I will also prepare the BBQ." Kosei said suggestively also proposing to cook for them and taking all the cost in himself as he felt the money from the restaurant business has piled up in his inventory so why not spend it sometime.

"Hmmn! This is a good idea and as he volunteers to take the cost of the trip so I approve of this." Headmaster Biblia agreed to his suggestion very easily as he is not the one to take the cost of the trip from his pocket so why not agree to this sweet deal.

"Now then it's decided so who wants to go." Seeing the headmaster has agreed Kosei then asked the girls to make sure everyone wants to go.

"Hmmm! Why not and when I have free food to eat, also it would be made from your hands so yes, I will go!" Akio agreed with him when she has a chance to eat this kind of food for free.

"Yeah! I can get my date, hehehe!" Yui started to giggle and seeing this Kosei just sweat drop and Lilith started to become red with whatever she had thoughts on her head. All of them without a doubt agreed.

Then girls started to discuss among themselves what to bring with them and what will they do after they reached there etc...

Then a few moments later Arata and Hijiri came back and they just finished every food on the table, not even specs left everything cleaned completely.

"Hi everyone, we are back. Did we miss something?" Arata asked with a cheerful smile as today he feels very happy as he got meet his cousin Hijiri and they talk about each other so he was in a very good mood but next moment he instantly lost the cheerful smile after listening to Akio response.

"Ohh! Nothing much just lost the chance to savour Kosei hand made food, hahahahah!" Akio replied patting her stomach and picking her teeth.

"But you don't worry as we are going to Hawaii and Kosei agreed to make BBQ there so don't worry, you still have a chance. of course, if you are again not present at right time. *chuckles!!*" Levi inform him of good news and also reminded him of his worst timing when it comes to missing something with a small mischievous smile.

Hijiri has a question mark all over her head as to why her pervert cousin having this kind of reaction...but once she will taste Kosei cooking she will understand why Arata fretting over it...

   ////(Flashback end)\\\

.....

.....

**********

1