57. BBQ Party
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

********

.....

.....

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

......

(Kosei Pov)

"Hey, Kosei! Where you have been and you are late!" Just after I reached the gathering spot, Akio called out to me and looking tipsy a little, I can tell that they were having drinks.

"Ohh! Don't worry I will prepare the BBQ immediately and you should have waited for .e get here before you all started drinking!" I shouted towards Akio and others then started to get Into the work as the ingredients and everything else was in place already so I got into work.

Preparing the meat with a mix of vegetables then adding the spice to make it tastier and then burning them in the fire with the help of stakes, once the meats and vegetables are crips enough, I took them out from the fire and put them in the plate.

"Here, one serving up!" I shouted when I finished preparing the first plate which by the way, was taken by Mira in a flash which made me wonder if she was just waiting for the chance.

Shaking my head at her antics, my hands moved at fast speed and a minute later, I was done with all the meat and vegetable, after that, I started the grilling process which took me a while to finish.

"By the way, Akio! Did you have enough beer to go along with BBQ if not then you should fetch it before it is finished up!" I again asked remembering that to enhance the taste, the bear is necessary with BBQ.

A few minutes later, the grilling was done and everyone took their share from it and started to eat with a blissful expression.

"Hmmn! It's fantastic, no matter how many times I eat this, I would never have enough of it!" Selina mumbled taking her third serving and I looked at her tummy which was beginning to bloat a little.

"Hey, Lilith! Why are you hiding your plate!" Akio looked at Lilith who was hiding her plate and eating with a blissful smile.

"Humph! Who knows!" Lilith humph looking at her sneaky hands of Akio.

"Ohh! Common, it's just one piece! Don't be a miser!" Akio licked her lips and then again looked at the grilled machine which only a few pieces left.

"Here Akio! Don't pester Lilith and let her enjoy her BBQ!" I smiled at their behaviour and then gave my plate to Akio who happily started to eat from it.

After everyone was done eating and drinking then we sat down with peaceful expressions and felt the little cold wind blowing from the sea so I started the bone fire in middle, to keep everyone warm as I don't want to run around the next day because they fell ill after enjoying themselves.

"Hey, Kosei-nii! Where are Yui-san and Liese-nee!" Selina asked looking around and not finding the both of them.

I felt awkward and had a little headache about what to answer as I can't just tell them that because we fucked like rabbits so Yui isn't able to walk and now she is still resting! 

Yaa, right! She might start to call me some beast or shit like that and honestly, Liese's absence wasn't any of my fault but I did feel her tailing me and Yui on our date. So I might an idea what would have happened with her but I don't want to comment on that.

So thinking about it, I just laughed awkwardly and try to find an excuse to slip away from the topic.

"Hahahaha! You know Yui and me were on a date, as she was exhausted from all the excitement so she is resting now and about your sister, I seriously have no idea where she might be!" Kosei replied after getting an idea of how to divert their attention.

"Hey, Lilith! There is a scrap stuck on your face. Ohh! Let me help you with that!" I said looking at Lilith's face. She has a piece of a small scrap of meat stuck on her left cheek above the lips.

"Huh!" Lilith didn't react until I took it off with my finger and ate it.

"Hmmn!" I find the taste to my liking.

"Wha...what are doing?" Lilith stuttering shouted towards me and I just smiled at her.

Then I look towards the others, Akio had a tinge of jealous expression but she quickly hide it and put it on her usual grinning smile.

Looking at her mischievously, I came beside her and used my tongue to clean her cheek.

"Here, I cleaned it for you!" I said with a cheeky smile to Akio who has now a stiff expression after understanding what happened.

"You...you...how indecent?" Mira has her .exe has long since started to heat up and smoke came out from her head.

I was only able to glance at Akio's embarrassed look once but Ohh! Boy, she looked stunning with that expression.

I was then chased around by Lilith who had her magnum ready to fire and Mira with her white universe spell, making me use my new macro continuously.

"Hahahahaha! What a youth, I remembered my days looking at your antics!" Halfway through our party the headmaster also came over.

Hearing his voice, I came over and greeted him with others then gave him his portion of grilled BBQ which was still hot as I had put it in my inventory and I gave him a 90s champagne.

"Hahahaha! This is great alcohol, where did you find it!" After taking the ship from it, the headmaster liked it and asked while laughing.

"Hmmn! The last time when I visited Paris, I got it from there!" I replied thinking of the old-looking store which has many brands of champagne.

After that, we partied until late at night and most of them ended up drunk as the 3 crates of bears has been emptied so it's obvious, they would get drunk. Only I and the headmaster were a little sober so I have to drop every in their room in the hotel by teleporting them.

I also got into my room where Yui was still having her sweet beauty sleep so I didn't disturb her and went to do something which I put on hold for a while.

.....

"This should be enough distance from the population!" I came outside in the middle of the sea and stood over the sea surface.

Well, it's not a problem for me to stand on the water surface without sinking and with enough control over the element, anyone can do it.

"Okay, Start integrating the technique in my mind and before that, make a barrier strong enough to withstand anything abnormal that will be going to happen!" I talk with Sys to implement the series of instructions and sat down on the water surface without causing the ripple.

[Yes, Host! Implementing the instructions...

Deducting OH points for using system auto functions...]

......

......

*********

0