006 – Mind Broken
814 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

According to the small phone screen, it was 9:07PM, September 18, 1998.

Time moved fast in the modern world.

Long were the days when one had to wait weeks for a letter to arrive.

Damien had just sent a message a minute ago and got his response almost immediately. The response made him smile, after all. The only person who knew his phone number was Frederica.

[My dad was really mean to me today, so I ordered pizza ;)]

[-_-  you sure that was not an excuse to buy pizza?]

While he waited for a response, a scream of agony echoed across the walls of the penthouse’s living room.

For someone who was gagged, the magical girl sure did scream loudly.

But then, after all, Damien had made a mess out of her, along with the entirety of the living room.

“Oh, I am sorry. Did I just break another of your fingers?” Damien asked. “Well, let’s make that two,”

Damien showed her no mercy as he stomped on the poor girl.

The magical girl began crying in agony as a few of her bones shattered. The sound of things cracking put a smile on the Damien’s face, who immediately continued his conversation with Frederica.

[So what r u doing?] Frederica asked.

[Not much, just chilling] Damien responded. Not that he could trouble her with the truth.

Some things were better kept hidden. Like the magical girl twisting on the floor.

“Tone it down,” Damien said, kicking the magical girl miserably in the ribs. “Don’t you see I am in the middle of something over here?”

Having mentally blocked her out of existence, Damien went back to staring at his phone.

Frederica was taking her sweet time to reply.

[You won’t believe it, but my dad almost killed the pizza man] She said.

[lol, that sounds funny. Btw, I must tell you that I spoke with your brother today]

[You spoke to him?] Frederica asked.

[Yes, he and I had a talk. He said he won’t bother us again.]

[>.> I didn’t know he could be civilized]

[A good argument can change anyone’s mind] Damien said.

[You sure you didn’t make him mad? >:( ]

[why?]

[Because he is not home. This has my dad all worried] Frederica replied.

[Is that so? Well, once I am done with my HW, I’ll see if I can find him]

[You would do that for me? >.>]

[Yes]

[<3]

“Alright, so you were in the middle of telling me about other magical girls,” Damien said. Kicking the magical girl again.

She couldn’t respond due to the gag in her mouth.

After beating her senseless for another thirty minutes. Another text arrived.

[My stupid brother finally returned home. HE WAS WITH AT A GIRL’S HOUSE]

“Excellent. It seems I will not have to postpone your education until tomorrow,” Damien said, staring down at the magical girl.

She no longer had any more tears to cry with.

*****

The following morning, Damien was eating his breakfast. No matter the occasion, he always ate the same thing.

Bacon and two scrambled eggs. Always with a cup of organic orange juice. Sometimes, but rarely, a cup of milk. But never water.

“You can come out. I know you have been watching,” Damien said.

The girl then made her way to the dinning table, wearing nothing but a white gown and a black choker.

“Would you like some breakfast? I made enough for you,” Damien said.

The long-haired girl did not spoke a word. Damien did not blame her for being utterly confused. After all, just last night he tortured half to death.

Nevertheless, he served her breakfast, and after being told to eat it. She did.

“What? Don’t look at me with those eyes. I had to break you in order to turn you into my servant. That choker that you are wearing is a physical manifestation of our contract. It is physically impossible for you to remove it, and while you have it on you, it makes it impossible for you to harm me or yourself.”

The girl did not respond. Not because she couldn’t. For Damien had healed all of her wounds with magic.

If she didn’t speak, it was mostly because she was embarrassed. After all, she probably did not understand why she was not angry at him.

“Well, get dressed. We must go soon or else we will be late.”

19