Chapter 9: Dad and Birthday
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

September 29th, the day Adonis's dad was to return home, was on a Saturday so he didn't have to go to school. He was currently on the couch channel surfing. He didnt really want to do anything for today besides being a couch potato. Maybe he could draw some more erotic drawings, but what would he draw? He would have to look online for inspiration, humans did create some of the most wonderful things in their heads. The day before Adonis got a text from his father that he was coming home around 7 pm. Then his mind wandered to when Aanaan was going to come to Earth. He wasnt going to suddenly transfer into his school was he? Adonis couldn't see that happening. At best he could see Aanaan surprising him in his bed, naked of course, but due to Aanaan's current appearance and personality his mother would probably be scarred for life. 

Maybe Aanaan would wait until after Adonis graduated high school? But for how long he couldn't say. 

Adonis continued to flip through channels before finding a show that he liked watching. His stomach growled as he absent-mindedly looked at his watch. It was 10:37 am. Adonis got up and walked over to the kitchen and heated some of the breakfast that had cooled down that his mother had made for him. His mother wasnt in the house currently. She was currently shopping for groceries and planning a dinner when his father came home.

At 12:12 pm Honda came home with a couple of shopping bags that Adonis helped with. Adonis looked at the numerous bags and asked a question.

"You have a lot. Going to be cooking for Kaede's birthday too?"

Honda carried the bags to the kitchen before answering the question, "Yeah. Thought I would make some cookies for her birthday this time."

Adonis hummed as he thought about cookies. If Leanes had a birthday what would it look? It would definitely have cocks. And cum. And the same could be said Adonis as well before he shook his head as his mother asked him what he got for Kaede.

"I got her a silver necklace. Its nothing much, but I didnt know what she liked so." He answered

"Speaking of birthdays. I'm sorry I wasnt there to celebrate your 18th birthday. Soon you're going to be 20 years old and who knows what you would do by then. I'm a little worried you won't take care of yourself."

"You dont have to worry about me mom. I have a good job that pays me well. And I'm doing well in school." Adonis reassured Honda before she backed off and started to make a quick lunch for the two of them.

After lunch Adonis went up to his room and flopped on his bed staring at the ceiling. He played some games on his phone and tried to find inspiration to draw something, but nothing came up. He decided to do some pushups to clear his head. The repetition letting him focusing on other things. He took off his shirt and pants so that he was in underwear and started to do some pushups. 1 2 3...

A couple of minutes passed before he finished. Laying on his bed, cuddling his body pillow truly out of ideas as to what to do today. He got his phone out and looked at the text messages he received and had yet reply to. He looked back on his texts to Riku. There Adonis and Riku agreed on a time that Riku would introduce Adonis to Riku's parents. There was also mention that Riku had a little sister as well. He showed a picture of the girl. A girl about 4 years of age with black pigtail styled hair wore a cute pink dress, was happily smiling wanting to be picked up. Her black eyes looking up in expectation.

Adonis found himself smiling at the girl. She would definitely grow up to be very beautiful one day.

Adonis then looked at the clock. It was 2:12 pm. Slow. Too slow. Its as if time wanted to let 7 pm take its sweet time. Adonis sighed as he texted the two girls who invited him to a group called, "Kaede's secret birthday party".

Adonis: So. What did you get for Kaede's birthday party?

Sakura: Lets see. We both got her books we thought she would like. What about you?

Adonis: I got her a silver necklace. Should I also get her a book?

Yumi: I don't think so. I gave her a couple of my books that I've finished. Oh right. Have you read the book I recommended to you this summer?

Adonis: Haven't gotten around to reading it yet. To busy with other stuff.

Yumi: Thats fine. I'm already onto the third book in the series. 

Adonis: Must be a good book series then.

Adonis chatted with the group chat and Yumi gave parts of the series away without going into spoiler territory which made Adonis's interest in the book increase. 

It was like a snail getting to the finish line, but finally 7 pm rolled around as Adonis went to greet his father. Her mother putting the finishing touches on the dinner she was making. Yura Honda hugged his son as Adonis came out and patted him on the back. Yura was brown skinned and was currently wearing a bright orange golf shirt with tan shorts, sandals, and glasses to frame his face, "How have you been Adonis?" He asked Adonis

"I've been doing okay." Adonis responded as the hug was broken, "Mom is finishing dinner so we better eat before it gets cold." Adonis said as he walked back into the house with Yura following behind him dragging a suitcase.

Yura kicked off his sandals at the front door and sat down on the couch with a satisfied sigh, "Haaaaa...next time I'm getting first class." He said outloud

"Something happen on the plane?" Adonis asked as he sat down next to his father

"Yeah. I got stuck between a rock and a hard place." Was all that he said before Honda announced that dinner was ready.

It was a peaceful dinner, with idle chatter amongst the three. Adonis and Yura were talking about Yura's trip abroad and Adonis's modeling career, while Honda interjected with a couple of comments here and there.

2 days later Kaede walked with a skip in her step as her three friends trailed behind her. They were done with school for the day so they went to Kaede's house to celebrate. 

Swinging the door open Kaede took off her shoes and sat on the couch. Needless to say. The house was bigger than the house Adonis lived in. With an open floor plan and a spacious interior there was plenty of room to play with.

"Ah. You're back from school already Kaede? And you've brought your friends with you I see." A light and warm voice came from the kitchen. A woman stepped out to greet them. A beautiful woman. If Adonis's mother was more on the sexy and mature side then Kaede's mother was on the pure side.

With light brown that flowed to her back and gentle brown eyes, she wore a motherly smile as she greeted them.

"Yeah. After we graduate who knows if we will see each other again." Kaede said joyfully, but there was a hint of sadness, sadness at the fact that they were going to have to grow up.

"You will still us Kaede." Sakura reassured her long time friend, "Though I dont know about Adonis. A guy with that face can't stay hidden forever."

Adonis grinned at the comment, "Yeah. Ill definitely be going places. Paris, Los Angeles, New York." Adonis started to list off the places he wanted to visit to tease Kaede

"Well. If you really plan on going to places like those you better send me pictures okay?" Kaede puffed up, but was more chilled out before asking her mother, "Do you know when dad will be home?"

"I got a call from dad saying that he is working late." Kaede's mom answered, "So he won't be here in time to celebrate with you."

Kaede was a little bummed out that her dad wasnt going to be here, but at least he wanted to be here.

The group then started to celebrate Kaede's birthday party. After they sang the birthday song and ate some cake Kaede received gifts from her friends.

Kaede opened Adonis's gift first, finding the silver necklace he bought for her, "It's not much but I thought you would like it." Adonis said as Kaede put the necklace on.

"Thanks. I like it." Kaede, touched by Adonis's words then moved on to Yumi's and Sakura's gifts finding a pile of books she always wanted to read.

"Thats a lot of books." Adonis said out loud

"It is. I wonder if ill be able to finish them." Kaede responded with a mutter, "Might as well start. Adonis you want to read with us?"

"Sure. Why not. Giving my mom and dad some time alone so reading sounds perfect." Adonis said as he grabbed a book and made himself comfortable on the couch. Kaede picked a book title she found interesting from the pile and Sakura and Yumi took out two books they own from their bookbags before finding some comfortable spots in the living room.

Kaede's mother smiled at the warm atmosphere before going back into the kitchen to prepare some snacks for the teens. 

Soon the teens started to share things with the other they thought were interesting in the respective books they've read, barring spoilers.

Kaede's mother then came over with a couple of snacks for the teens to munch on. Sliced apples with peanut butter, pears, and watermelon were some of the fruits given to them.

Time ticked by much faster as Adonis lost himself in the world of his book. The book he was reading was the one Yumi recommended when they went to the beach. Like it said on the title a couple of college students were summoned to another world to face a demonic threat only they could get rid of. The mc, a 21 year old college student by the name of Tanaka Shiro was summoned alongside 3 other people. A 22 year old female Otaku, an 18 year old male high school graduate, also an Otaku but less extreme, and a 20 year old who somehow was on the other side of the world when the summoning was complete.

"That's a sucky way to be summoned to another world." Adonis said before turning the page.

The female, whose name was Yuna, was a childhood friend of Shiro and knew that he was secretly gay. So when she saw the handsome prince Yuna's mind spun around in a whirl of misunderstandings and coincidences between Shiro and the prince.

Adonis kept reading as Shiro kept adding handsome men to assist him on his travels, getting closer to them, and slowly learning about their backstories. While Yuna was more than happy to not interfere. She was most worried about who would kiss Shiro first. 

Adonis was almost finished with a chapter before he made a mental note of where he was in the book and shut it closed. He looked at the time, 6 pm, it was time to go home. Adonis bid his fair well to Kaede's mother before heading home. Sakura and Yumi left a little earlier as he was reading.

Adonis kicked his shoes off, "I'm home." He announced to which his father responded as he was watching TV on the couch, "How was the birthday party?"

"It was fun. Had some cake and read a book." Adonis said as he headed upstairs to his room. He sat on his bed as he started to read again. At the end of the book it seemed that Shiro covered ground with one of the characters. 

Adonis then played on his phone before his mother called out to him saying that dinner was ready. 

0