Chapter 10: Riku’s family
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adonis got off the train. Following the steps outside he wound up in a place where the rich live in Tokyo. As Adonis looked at the tall skyscrapers he had one thought on his mind.

'My family is poor.'

Riku was waiting for Adonis and when he saw his new friend Riku went over to him, "Hey. Glad you could make it Adonis. I told my family all about you and they are excited to meet you in person. Even my little sister is excited."

"Is that so?" Adonis asked

Riku smirked, "Yeah. Now come on we dont have all day."

Riku lead Adonis to an apartment complex. The ground floor was really luxurious. Marble flooring with expensive chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Adonis couldn't help but whistle.

Riku had a grin on his face, "If you think that's impressive wait till you see the apartment."

The two went into the elevator and Riku pushed 18 as the elevator went up. 20 seconds went by before the elevator stopped and Riku walked out. Adonis followed closely as Riku went to a corner door and took a key out.

"Well Adonis. I know you're going to get to where I am someday, but for now ill let you experience the luxury of my home." Riku bragged to his new friend as he opened the door.

Inside was no joke. As Adonis walked inside and took off his shoes he was immediately greeted with a large open space, with a view of the city through floor to ceiling windows that were double paned to keep the cold out. A big black leather couch was stationed a bit ways away from the entrance of the home and in front was a big flat screen TV that was currently off.

Adonis saw two adults in the kitchen. A man cooking dinner and a woman on the phone with someone. Seems beauty attracts beauty because wow they were some of the most attractive humans Adonis ever seen. Did the mom work as a model? If so that would explain the luxurious apartment.

With silky black hair, jade skin, and obsidian eyes the mom got off a phone call with someone and turned to face the two, "Ah! Riku you're just in time for dinner. And I see you've brought your friend with you." She said in a cheerful voice as Riku and Adonis went to the island to check out what the dad had prepared. Now that he thought about the mother looked very familiar...who was she again?

Riku's mother turned to Adonis and shook his hand, "Its nice to finally meet you Honda-kun. I'm Yu Matsuda. You may have heard of me."

And then it clicked. That's why Yu seemed so familiar. Looking back on his memory when Adonis was 10 years old he saw a magazine with her face on it.

"Thanks for having me Matsuda-san." Adonis responded as he put on his best smile

Yu smiled back, "Well its my pleasure. Ever since you popped on the modeling scene two years ago I've been following you closely."

Riku joined in the conversation, "Mom usually has an eye for attractive things and can guage if they will be popular or not. Isn't that right?"

"Yup."

As the three were talking the husband was finished plating the food, and little footsteps could be heard walking towards the group. Yu turned, crouched, and lifted up the little human and introduced her to Adonis.

"Honda meet my little ray of sunshine Rin. Rin, Honda." Rin ducked into her mother as she held a piece of paper in her tiny hands not ready to meet Adonis yet.

"Looks like she is shy in meeting me." Adonis said

Yu smiled at Rin, "Well she hasn't had dinner yet and it is getting late so maybe she is just tired." 

"The foods going to get cold if you keep talking. Id hate to waste food, much less to reheat it." The father said as he sat down. Yu nodded as she sat Rin in a chair and sat next to her husband and Rin. With Adonis and Riku sitting together.

"So Adonis. What brands are you going to work with?" Yu asked

"I dont know. I haven't given it much thought, but I will definitely be working with the brand names once I graduate. I've been offered some deals in the past." Adonis replied

Rin looked at Adonis and Riku with interest and pointed her finger towards Adonis, "Papa." And then at Riku, "Mama." Which made the entire table stop and look at the child.

"What do you mean by that Rin?" Riku asked Rin to which Yu laughed, "Does she think that Riku and Adonis will marry each other?"

"Yeah!"

"Rin. When two people love each other then they marry each other." Rin's father corrected his child with a smile as Rin cocked her head to the side.

"Marriage Marriage!!" Rin shouted with glee which made everyone at the table chuckle at her antics.

The animated chatter continued as dinner came to a close. The three were sitting in the living room as Yu walked out of a dark hallway and sat down with her family, "Alright." She said as she looked towards the TV. A movie was playing, "Rin is asleep."

"Adonis. Thank you for being Riku's friend." Yu turned to Adonis who was sat on a leather chair

"It's my pleasure Matsuda-san." He responded before he looked at the time on his phone. 8 pm, "I better get going. Mom is probably wondering when I will be home." He said as he stood up and shook Matsuda's hand before putting his shoes on and grabbing his coat from the rack and bidding the Matsuda family farewell.

Adonis walked out of the building as a chill crossed his face. He put out his collar on his coat. Meeting Riku's family was nice and he would definitely find ways to be invited to hang out with them again. Maybe he could get Yu to meet with his mother...probably not. He didn't want to push his luck too far. And Rin saying that he and Riku would get married was funny. Hopefully he could make more memories like this until he graduated high school.

Adonis, before heading home stopped and got a drink before getting on the train. He wondered if he could get enough money to buy a mansion if he became a full time model. He would have to check how much male models usually made when he got home. He didn't want to go unprepared and end up owing money because he didn't have a couple of dollars in his pocket.

Opening the door at 9pm he took his shoes off and silently went upstairs to his room, and went nude as he grabbed his laptop and turned it on as he quickly looked up how much the top male models made. He pursed his lips as he saw how the figures. He then compared it to the top female models and the difference was staggering. He knew he was going into female dominated field in the future, but a million dollars for being the top male model in the world was a little too low for him. He would be satisfied with 10 million at most. Maybe he could...Adonis thought about it some more. He was going to go back to his original world when he turned 21 thanks to Aanaan helping him. So realistically he didn't need a mansion if he was just going to disappear from the face of the earth.

And if he was going to move to America he would have to do some more research. He could skip school tomorrow. This was more important. Finding homes in America he adjusted the slider to 100k. As for where he would live he picked Los Angeles and a couple of options popped up.

Okay...as of right now Adonis had around 80k in his bank account from modeling for 2 years already. At this rate it was going to take a couple more years to buy a house. Sigh. Adonis sincerely hoped from the bottom of his heart that Aanaan would help him out. Like take a dollar out of every single person's wallet in the world and put it into his bank account help, but doing so would raise some eyebrows as to how Adonis got the money. He turned off his laptop and turned off the light as he climbed into bed. He held his Leanes body pillow to his chest as he went under his blanket. To tired to worry about money problems for now. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

0