Joining the crew
430 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh really? Does that include me?"

Everyone turns to the doors of the Baratie to see who would dare say something stupid in this situation. Most faces pale when they see the figure standing in the door way holding a scythe over its shoulder.

"Who dares! I don't care about your appearance! I'm THE Don Krieg! 50 fleets of ships and 5000 men are under my command!"

"Really? All I've seen is a galleon that looks like it can collapse at any moment and about 100 people on the verge of death. You should hurry with that food by the way, maybe I'll go after them next" The Reaper says in a mocking manner while wiggling his fingers in a sarcastic way.

"You'll see how powerful just 100 of my men are after I'm back for you!" Krieg says as he walks out, making sure to shove Reaper with his shoulder on the way.

'So childish' "Hey bandana dude, get out. Go help feed them or something"

"O-Okay" Gin said as he stumbles up from the floor and runs out after Krieg.

...

He puts his scythe on his back and asks "So can I have some food too since you're giving it away?"

...

'My appearance isn't that creepy right? Why is everyone so silent"

He walks over to a table where a green haired man with 3 swords on his waist and a long nosed man who looks terrified are sitting.

'Zoro and Usopp. So cool. Should I mess with them a little?'

He stands at the edge of the table and looks down towards Usopp "Usopp, son of Yasopp. Your time has come."

"AHHHHHH!" the long nosed man screams as he falls back in his chair out of fear.

Zoro stands up and puts his hand the handle of his swords "I think you have the wrong people"

'Maybe I went a little far' 

"I was just joking, my bad it was a little bad in this situation. How about we start over, I'm not the enemy here." He says while sitting down on the opposite end of the table.

Zoro removes his hand from his waist but doesn't sit back down. Usopp hides behind Zoro while muttering that he's too young to die.

"What's the problem with y.." Zoro was in the middle of asking before Luffy pushes him out the way and stands right next to The Reaper.

"SO COOOOOL! Do you want to join my crew?!"

Everyone gasps and looks and the man with the straw hat in horror. Usopp punches Luffy in the head 

"Are you insane! He's here to reap my soul! EEH!" He says then goes back to hiding behind Zoro after looking at me

'Luffy huh. So I really am in One Piece. I should've expected his carefree attitude'

"Sure why not. How about we introduce ourselves first?"

"Hehehe" "NOOOOO" "Of course he asks him" the 3 strawhat pirates have different reactions. Zoro and Luffy sit down at the table while Usopp is still scared standing further back with his slingshot in his hand.

"Well I'm already introduced to Usopp I guess so how about you two?"

"I'm Luffy! My dream is to become the King of the Pirates! This is Zoro and he's the swordsman. Over there is Sanji and he's going to be our cook!"

"I'M NOT YOUR CREW MEMBER DUMBASS!"

"Hehehe. Who are you?"

"Well some people call me 'The Reaper' but I'm not actually the reaper, it's just a title. Usually I don't tell people my actual name but since we're crewmates now I will. The name's Ray."

By the end of our conversation everyone else in the restaurant seems to have calmed down (except Usopp). All the cooks turn to look at Sanji and start complaining.

"This is all your fault! We shouldn't have fed him yet that's exactly what you did!"

"SILENCE YOU IDIOTS!" yells the man with a wooden leg

'Zeff if I remember correctly' Ray thinks to himself

"We can't change what's already happened so if you're that scared then just leave now!"

"No way! We're staying to fight." "This is our home, we'll die protecting it" """YEAH!""" The cooks say while picking up anything that could be used as a weapon

"Luffy we have to leave! It's the Don Krieg pirates! Didn't you hear him say he's going to come back here?!"

"Calm down Usopp, our enemies are all wounded anyways" says Zoro

"That's true, I was on their ship earlier. Only about like 3 people look like they can fight even at full strength anyways."

"Plus we can't leave without our cook!" Luffy says while going up to Sanji "When we beat them you're still coming right!?"

"Who said I was coming in the first place!" Sanji says as he kicks Luffy.

"Look I appreciate the offer but I'm not leaving this restaurant. Your help isn't needed either so you can just leave."

"See! He says he isn't coming so let's go."

Ray stands up to speak "Actually we can't leave anyways. Mihawk is on the way and I know Zoro wouldn't miss a chance to fight him"

They're all shocked at the announcement, especially Zoro.

"Is that true? He's on the way here?"

"Yeah. He's the one that destroyed the Krieg pirates ship so he probably just followed them. But he's definitely on the way here"

Zoro clenches his fists. 'Finally'

"Wait who's Mihawk?" Usopp says looking between Ray and Zoro

"He's the man I've been searching for. Defeating him will fulfill my dream of becoming the best swordsman."

"Don't lie! There's no way one person can destroy an entire fleet of ships by themselves." a cook named Patty butts in to add

"It isn't a lie. The Grand Line is full of monsters, never underestimate it." Zeff says.

""""""ALL HAIL DON KRIEG""""""

"They're coming! Prepare to fight!"

"Actually, Zoro you should prepare to fight. Your battle's here" says Ray

*SLICE* """WH-WHAAAT"""

"Our ship was out there too! Nami, Yosaku and Johnny were on it!"

The Reaper walks outside behind the 3 strawhats and asks "So where's your ship?"

"NAMI STOLE IT!" Yosaku and Johnny shout.

"""WHAT""" The strawhats yell

'Ah I forgot about that. I could've stopped it before I went inside. Damnit'

"We can still see the ship in the distance. Is there a boat around we can use to follow her? Usopp, Zoro, the 2 weirdos, and me will follows Nami while Luffy and Sanji finish things here."

"I'm staying. Mihawk is here, it's the only chance I'll get to prove I'm the strongest swordsman." Zoro tells Ray as he starts walking towards the sliced ship

"Fine. We'll wait for you, just beat him quick so we don't lose her!"

"That's the plan" Zoro says while wrapping his bandana around his forehead

'Alright I know how this is gonna turn out' "While they fight I'm going in the cabin. Don't disturb me until we're getting ready to leave."

"You're not even going to watch him fight?! He could die!" Usopp yells at Ray

"Look, I'm sure he won't die. I need to do something important to plan for following Nami." he says while closing the door

'I can't believe I forgot something as simple as Arlong Park. I need to recap all the information I can. I'm in this world now so things could play out completely different, I need to at the very least remember the important events.'

'So what even happens on Arlong Park that could risk my life? Fishmen are supposed to be way stronger than normal humans but I don't know how they'll scale to me. I could technically just leave it to everyone else but what if something changes? The story seems normal so far but it could go wrong.'

"ZOROOO!!!" 'It's over already?! I thought the fight would last longer. I guess there's one thing I could do to get a good grasp of strength.'

Ray grabs the scythe off his back and opens the door to see Zoro falling in the ocean and everyone diving in for him while Luffy gets ready to launch towards Mihawk. 

Ray grabs Luffy before he goes "Launch me with you"

"Okay! Grab onto me!"

Ray grabs onto Luffy and launches towards Mihawk. "Thanks for the lift!" He lets go and lifts his scythe above his head heading towards Mihawk.

'This is stupid but at the very least he won't kill me!'

Ray swipes down with all the strength he can muster towards Mihawk but he simply moves to the left a little to dodge. Ray's scythe slash misses but end up leaving a giant mark on everything that was in the direction of the swing.

'?! That's new. I guess I have the same capabilities of moves and One Piece characters. The test is already working, but now I'm left with this fight'

Mihawk stares at the enemy who just try hitting him "Another member of Roronoa's crew? Do not be so foolish, that man is still alive."

"Maybe I just wanted my turn?" Reaper says as he puts sets his scythe on his shoulder

"A truly stupid decision. Do you also wish to beat me to be the best?"

"No, Zoro can have that title. But there's nothing wrong with having 2 strong people for the future pirate king is there?"

Luffy laughs as he hears this "Hehehe. THAT'S RIGHT! I'M GOING TO HAVE A CREW FULL OF PEOPLE WHO CAN BEAT YOU!"

"Pirate king? A crew filled with fools indeed."

Luffy sticks out his tongue then turns to Usopp "How's Zoro doing?!"

"He's alive for now, he just lost consciousness!"

As if to prove he won't die easily, Zoro raises his katana to the sky and proclaims "Luffy.. I swear! That I'm never going to lose again. Until the day I beat him!"

"Wonderful!" Mihawk says

'So cool. Okay that's our cue to leave.'

"As much as I'd enjoy ending up like him, we have important matters that I can't risk being on deaths door for. Next time?"

"Hoo-hoo, indeed. We shall meet again strawhat crew."

"Alright Usopp, get ready to leave. Luffy, you and Sanji can handle this right?"

"Of course! Go get our navigator back!"

"Got it. Okay let's go"

 

14