First Side Quest, Trash Dungeon, and first monster encounter.(Chapter 1)
391 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mumu Apple continued to walk down the poorly made road in the Slums and had been doing that for a couple of minutes. Finally, Mumu Apple began to plan something simple and do something a little riskier and try to use that Stealth skill to steal a weapon from the repair shop down a couple of blocks of the Slums area. The Repair shop is owned by a Scary Woman who gave Mumu stale bread one time, and it made her sad that they might have to steal from someone they trusted a little too quickly. So they kept going at a small sprint as the massive Gray cloth covering their entire back in front of their body sways in the wind. Soon enough, they were finally at the repair shop, which the guards mostly used to repair weapons or for the poor who found the rare scrap metal.

Mumu Apple:........

Mumu Waves their hand over to the lady who had a couple of Barrels(E+ Quality) in different corners of the room, and the Lady was wearing an apron, clothing with turn bits and chunks, and a bandana keeps their long hair out of the way. The Lady had Lion ears and tail visible as well, which shows she has enough balls to show she is a Beastkin and not give a shit. The guards say about their kind who, like Mumu, is very much disliked and death is almost common.

Valor Lionheart: Ahhh, helo Mumu. I see you're here to thank me again for the stale bread I gave you? or is it something else today?

Mumu Apple began making hand gestures to the weapons rack made of driftwood.

Valor Lionheart: Oh, you want a weapon? Sorry kid, but I can't give it to you since you're too young, but I will do it if you collect 10 scrap metals for me, and any quality is fine. 

Mumu nods, and suddenly to her, a quest prompt appeared in front of her face.

Quest name: Metal collector
Items needed for quest: 10 Scrap metal(any quality)
Quest reward Reward: 1 Bone Dagger(E+ Rank), 1 small leather Sack(E- Quality)

Mumu swipes away the screen before they walked out of the large wooden shack called the Repair store, and Valor continues work on using her repair spell to fix up any weapons the guards bring or drop off. Mumu Apple only a minute later checks their status screen while checking trash cans for any still good or stale food.

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:1/5
Class: Thief Lv1
Race: Lesser half beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar:0/100
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:48%
Water Meter:49%
Clean Meter:39%(Need Bath)
Gender: Female
Strength:2
dexterity:6
Intelligence:5
Vitality:3
Wisdom:1
Charisma:2
Luck:1
HP:6/6(0.1 per hour)
Sp:5/5(0.2 per hour)
MP:0/0
Skills: N/A
Passives: Dagger MasteryLv1(Lesser), PicklockingLv1(Lesser), and StealthLv1(lesser)

They closed the window once they noticed their hunger went down and kept trying a couple of cans for food and founded nothing at all, They gave up and continue looking around for any scrap for the next few minutes, and Mumu found 2 Copper Scrap for her efforts. Mumu's stomach began growling a little louder as Mumu Need food, but that dagger could help her, so they would continue looking for scrap metal while her hunger dips further and further until 3% hunger was left with the message(Super hungry. food now).

She could not find any more Copper Scrap as they only had 3 in total, which was a low amount to the Scrap metal needed, and Mumu began to question what to do as they continued walking down the dirt and stone road the Slums. Mumu Apple continued walking until they stopped at an open place with no door that had piles and piles of trashed Scrap, Moldy foods from the lack of refrigeration, and even rare bits of coal and other items like scraps of clothing can be seen. Mumu turns their head to the sign above them, and it reads "Local Dumpsteryard. where all go to rot."

Mumu Apple:.........?

Mumu had questioned why such a massive and decently built place existed in such an area filled with disease, thieves, crooks, and so many things that she questioned since she lived in the streets. So they began thinking for a few seconds as their stomach kept rumbling, which they ignored as they felt something change in them, and suddenly a message appeared.

Congratulations on starving for several minutes that you gained 1 vitality and gained the passive called "Hunger ResistinceLv1(Lesser)". With this, your stomach digestion speed will decrease by 1% at each level up. However, your belly still needs food as this Passive is not strong enough to prevent the negative effects of hunger.

Mumu did not understand, but the idea of getting less hungry and surviving starvation sounds good to them, which increased their mood. So Mumu Jumped onto the pile and began using their hands and feet to climb over the wall of trash, and they entered a place that was much much more massive to them as they discovered something that no guard or slums resident had seen before. 

Warning! You have entered the Dungeon "Dumpster Heap dungeon." ????? made the dungeon from mounds of trash and other items, which turned into a dungeon that no one had ever founded out about. 

Dungeon information.
Dungeon Threat level: E-(Very Low)
Dungeon monsters: Small Rats(Lesser), Trash hermit Crabs(Lesser), Weak Fly swarm(Lesser), Weak trash Mimic(Lesser)
Dungeon boss:?????

Mumu's Eyes had wonder and questions filled her mind as the dungeon information disappeared, who in their mind let so much trash enter the dungeon. Mumu had heard of small Rats before as sometimes they would get a cooked small rat on a stick for food that was rare as cooked meat that is not spoiled or covered in salt is all the people, and rarely herself could even afford with what they could afford little they earn. Those thoughts shake out of their head as they randomly grab some ok looking bitten out of bread, and Mumu began the start of their first-ever dungeon exploration of their lives.

Mumu finished eating half bread, which filled their hunger a small bit as they continued walking down the dirty but very spacious dungeon path made of pure trash and thrown-out items. 4 minutes of walking passed, and Mumu kept eating foods that were in the stages of rotting or staling, which upset her stomach quite a bit. Still, they are not going to complain as food is food, and seeing some foods like fruit was making her mouth water when just the sight of them appeared into her young eyes.

Mumu got bored of walking and began looking around in the walls of trash and takes out a chipped 3-foot Wooden club from a trash can stuck to the bloody walls. Mumu took it in her Dominant Right hand and continued walking while the Wooden club drags on the ground. After more walking Mumu sees something walking towards her, and it was a small group of hermit Crabs wearing different trashed items as shells. Mumu sees the monsters looking at her, and suddenly, with clumsy handling of a weapon they never used became two-handed as they shake in fear as they knew that they would have to fight and not run away for the first time in their life.

 

10