The day Gifts, warm clothing, and kindness(Non cannon Christmas Special chapter)
149 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mumu Apple would be walking down the streets of the Slums with a bag of 10 silver coins, a guild card, and her baby fishmen in town. With cash in her pocket, a smile on her face, they wanted to do something nice to the people who lived in a dreadful place. Many homeless would be walking around on the dirt roads, sidewalks, and anything with the steady ground. Mumu Apple felt sad about seeing some of her people and, with what little money and power she had, walked over to Valor's shop with her Fishmen friend in a bit of bag for them to sleep in.

Valor was working on repairs as they wondered what was happening with Mumu and her Affairs. Her answer shined as Mumu Apple walked in, and they would pose and gesture a request of kindness.

Mumu Apple(Not talking but posing words): I want to use half of my silver coins to give clothing to people like me. I know much work from someone who is still a poor child like me. But I want to help my people feel warm for this holiday. I keep hearing about it when I listen to people with coins keep talking.

Valor began to think before giving Mumu Apple a thumbs up and would take the ten silver needed to make some new clothes for about 120 homeless. Mumu hugs them before leaving the shop, and overtime as the minutes to the hour as several homeless kids and adults were gifted clothing made from different old clothes. Valor also gave out cotton and premade clothes to the ones who had none to use, but she made sure to tell people that the Mute Beastkin named Mumu Apple was the one who spent their coin to give them something.

Valor(Good mood): It was not me who did this excellent deed, good people. A Mute Child named Mumu Apple spent their coin for you, thank them, not me.

Valor would give some of the kids a hug before going back to her shop to continue working and enjoying the good feeling in her heart of helping someone to help others less fortunate. Meanwhile, Grog, Saria, and Davis all were busy getting gifts and decided to do something good for the people in the Slums.

Grog: I got the wooden bowls, nails, and hammer for the food stand. You guys got the stuff to make a warm stew?

Saria: Davis got the stuff for the hearty stew, While I got stuff to make some mini pies. I am glad we got enough coin to make the less fortunate live a little longer and live a little this year.

Davis: Normally, I would disagree with helping with this sort of stuff. Helping people, I don't think, trust adventurers that well, does not sound too bad of an idea.

Saria, Davis, and Grog would spend an hour walking to the slums after paying for all the materials needed to do the thing they were planning to do. At the Slums, many homeless people and worse off would see three adventures, and most of them hide or mutter not great words about them. Despite the Stories about how good they are, most people here don't trust adventurers much because they treat them poorly for almost no reason. But to some of their surprise, they did not start bullying the homeless but instead began building a small stand that said "Free food for the less fortunate.". 

Armless Child: I-I am going to talk to those adventurers. They seem like the good ones.

Rudolf(Hungry): Child, let's not rush this, but ill come with you to keep you safe if things go wrong.

Rudolf would guide the child, and both walked over to the adventurers who finished setting up their stand, and Grog was busy making the Hearty Horned Bear Stew(C- Quality). Davis would see two people walking over to them, and he would wave over to them and then guide them to somewhere to sit.

Davis(Healer): Hello, Kind Sir and Child. Please sit down and wait a bit like a massive feast for everyone here will be done in an hour.

Rudolf was a little shocked at the kindness they were hearing, but he and the armless child listened, and both sat down at a slightly repaired picnic table. A couple more homeless people would come and sit down on the ground and or slightly restore picnic tables that got fixed up by Saria, who got the short end of the stick of helping out. But over time, over 130 homeless people of all ages are waiting for food which is beginning to smell super good.

Grog: Alright, Food is ready! Everyone gets into a line, and everyone gets a large wooden bowl filled with Horned Bear meat Stew!

Quickly several people would appear in a line that grew slowly, and Saria saw Emicha in the bar and would wave over, and they waved back. Emicha was busy feeding and giving water to her little friend and saw a stand being built and the smell of food activated her cat part of their mind. The Line slowly moves, and one by one, everyone gets a huge bowl of hearty horned bear meat stew(With vegetables), and Emicha enjoys it with her friends.

Saria: Emicha, I will cherish this moment with Everyone here. Thanks for the hard work, and I hope everyone here has great holiday fun.

Grog: Cheers!

Everyone(Except Emicha) said cheers, and they all began eating the heartwarming stew and a small cup of warm milk. Many laughs and stories were told as an hour passed. The food was gone. Everyone thanked the adventuring group and left as they needed some rest. Silently Mumu Apple waved goodbye as they hugged everyone before swiftly going to an inn to get a good night's sleep. Saria, Grog, and Davis did the same as they spent all day cooking and cleaning. (chapter end)

Announcement
Thank you, everyone, for staying with my story, and I hope everyone has a merry Christmas. Now I will work on future chapters, and I hope you read them. Also released early cause I want to do this at a good time and not forget to post it.
4