Chapter 30
659 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Something.... like that?]

The voice answered with hesitation.

"Are you responsible for these weird incidents?"

Lin Feng asked again.

[Yes?]

The voice was again unsure of how to answer.

" Can we go back?"

[YES]

The voice answered excitedly. This was a question it could answer without an issue.

" Then how do I find the two girls?"

A screen suddenly appeared in his mind. It was no different from using a jade slip.

The screen was the same as a map. It showed the position of Mu Lei and Mei Lin.

[Master, I'd recommend you let the two girls come to you.]

The voice suggested it was among the only entities that knew where and what Lin Feng was currently doing. The voice knew Lin Feng couldn't recognize her, but that was not a problem as sooner or later he would,

"How will they know where I am?"

Lin Feng asked.

The screen in front of him suddenly changed.

"Master!"

"Master?"

Two voices suddenly exclaimed together, one filled with shock, another with excitement, the voices belonged to Mu Lei and Mei Lin.

"Are you two alright?"

Lin Feng asked the two girls

"Yes."

They both responded happily.

Seeing the girls were alright, Lin Feng heaved a sigh of relief.

"Where are you right now?" Lin Feng asked again.

The girls didn't know how to answer. In their opinion, Lin Feng brought them to the new universe, so for him not to know where they were was strange.

"Master, we are searching for interesting things that can help relieve your boredom."

It was Mei Lin who answered. She had suspicions that the feats Lin Feng did were done unconsciously. She was sure that he had no idea of how great the things he did were.

"So that's how it is."

Lin Feng said while nodding. He appreciated the efforts of the girls to think about such a trivial matter despite their new surroundings.

"Can you guys locate my position?" Lin Feng asked.

"Yes." The girls answered uniformly. The screen in front of them displayed his position with a red dot.

"Ok then, let's meet when you guys are done."

Lin Feng said to the girls. He knew the next time they would meet would probably be after a long time. Since the girls have a goal, he, too, ought to find one.

The screen in front of him closed, and his vision became normal. It was then that he spotted the weird dog he had forgotten about.

Unknown to Lin Feng, the conversation that seemed long to him was only a second to the dog.

"Can you show me the exit of this forest?"

Lin Feng addressed the dog.

The dog got in a lying position and said.

"Senior, please."

Many residents of the new universe would be in shock if they saw this scene. A beast that was in the god realm was willing to be a mount?

Even the beast failed to fathom its actions. It was not its intention to do that. Pure instincts did the action, an action it detested, though it was instinct that had led to its survival up to the god realm, sure he was a peak god cultivator, but so was he. Where was his godly pride?

Question itself the beast did, but the action remained unchanged. Its body remained in a lying position the whole time.

Seeing the dog's action, Lin Feng wasted no time and got on top of the dog. He had to agree. The dog's fur made it a perfect mount. A combination of softness and ample sitting space made up a comfortable experience.

After Lin Feng got on top of the dog, it stood up and dashed madly towards the exit. It did its best to avoid other beasts. Where would he hide his face once the juniors spotted their mighty beast, god, becoming a mount?

The dashing continued for a while until they reached the outcast of the forest.

"Senior, we are here."

The beast god stopped once they arrived outside of the forest.

Lin Feng got off the beast and thanked it for its services. He took out a large piece of meat from his storage ring and handed it to the beast.

The beast looked at Lin Feng and felt he was being treated like a normal dog, he wanted to reject due to his pride as a god, but his instincts were hearing none of it. Like a good dog, he gulped the meat without chewing.

The beast felt a tremendous amount of energy heating up his gut. Instinctively he started refining it. The energy was absorbed into his meridians and directed towards his dantian.

CRACK!

The beast heard a sound he was very familiar with, a sound that he hadn't heard for quite some time. This was a sound signifying a breakthrough.

CRACK!

CRACK!

The sound repeated. A crescent moon-shaped smile could have been seen on his face if the beast had a humanoid form.

Just a moment ago, he was an early god realm cultivator. Now he was at the end of the road. His cultivation journey was complete. His potential was achieved.

The dog snapped out of his stupor and started to reason, was a peak god cultivation achieved that quickly? To enter into godhood, one needed believers. The number of believers would hereafter determine a breakthrough. His believers' number hadn't increased as he couldn't gather non-beast believers. Another issue was the secret of attaining the peak hood of god cultivation was lost in the river of time. If anyone were to ask him how he achieved the peak, he wouldn't answer as it just happened.

While the beast was thinking of various issues, his body shrunk into the size of a typical dog and started to follow Lin Feng. He swore it wasn't his doing. It was that damn instinct again. He didn't fight it anymore. Without it, he would be a dead dog. It was instinct that led him to achieve the peak of godhood, so what was 'godly pride'? He didn't care anymore. All he knew was instinct would not lead it to danger. If he was to be a dog, so be it.

Guys, Why don't you leave a review? I think the chapters are enough for a short review. This will really help with more exposure, so if you got the time please consider leaving one.

35