Chapter 10: A Psychiatrist’s past
116 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning, this is some F*cked up Shite, Viewer discretion is advised.

Liam then awoke, tied up in a chair, he felt his entire face aching but he was unable to use his hand to feel it, nor even see it, but before he could focus on the aching, he looked around his surroundings, finding himself in a secluded room.

There was barely little to no light present inside the secluded room, all he did feel was that his hands were tied up by a strong object, the way he was tied was well thought out, unlike the usual both hands tied up in the same place, both hands feet had respective places, such as Liam’s right arm on the chair’s lower right stile, and Liam’s left leg on the Chair’s front leg.

Judging by his surroundings his was somewhat inside a basement of sorts, his feet, although having shoes, he felt the muddy and moist ground, each time he tried lifting up his feet up the ground, even for a few inches, he’d hear that gummy-like sound being emitted.

Looking more at his surroundings, there was not a single ray of light present, while there was an oil Lamp, that was just it, there was nothing else present other than the oil lamp as a form of lighting.

That fucker, Gius, to think that somebody supposed to diagnose me was also a mentally unstable person… Liam remarked Gius, who seemingly had a mental illness a little more unstable than Liam, but still controllable.

In contrast with Liam’s Illness, he was a strange case, as not only did he became unstable, he was also unable to control it, leading to a several amount of sudden orders that involved death, there were also multiple symptoms but that was for another case, it was just that Liam himself, couldn’t control his Mind.

He didn’t know why?

As Liam tried a way of escape, he immediately heard a door creak open, then after hearing another creaking and thump noise , probably the latter sound meant it was closed, he soon heard steps being emitted from somewhere, Liam just didn’t know exactly where.

“Aha! Liam! It’s good that you’re finally awake, it’s hard waiting alone.” Gius childish and gleeful voice was released inside the secluded room, obviously the sound was louder due to the enclosed space.

“Do you know what you’re getting into?” Liam retorted to the clear room that was in front him, Gius was not seen in Liam’s front, therefor Gius was somewhere on his rear, and the door itself is on the rear.

As Liam retorted Gius, Gius replied by throwing his Mother’s severed head in front of Liam, as it was thrown before Liam’s body, Liam replied in the most unexpected manner possible towards Gius.

“is this all? I expected more from you.” Liam said with a direct insulting manner towards Gius, because unbeknownst to Gius, is Liam’s past-self’s mind which was currently inside his body, Liam’s past mind was in complete control of the young Liam, which Gius didn’t particularly know.

For Gius, he still merely thought of Liam being an emotionless, anti-social young child, In Gius eyes, he just thought of Liam as a child that is intelligent for reading several books, several genres and works, he read them all.

“Wonderful!” Gius became pleased by such a reply, by Liam, because he was expecting that very reply coming from his mouth.

As Liam was tied up and unable to move, he couldn’t felt but feel a sense of anxiety drawing near him, like death, although he blocked death’s path to him several times, the situation has changed, and it was more or less on the advantage of Death.

But I doubt Death can conquer a Devil, Liam gave an arrogant remark towards himself, as he saw Gius walk before him, he looked at Gius with a haughty look, to which Gius replied with a smile once again, such replied confused Liam who expected to provoke him.

Anger, haaah… I remember that very well.” Gius sighed in a joyful manner as he crouched and picked up the severed head of his mother, which Liam thought to be quite disrespectful to the dead, but Liam wasn’t in no position to criticize Gius actions, for they were the same, it was just that Liam was in a more ‘Gruesome’ manner’ if memory only serves him right.

After picking up his mother’s head in front of Liam, he soon sat on the ground, folding his legs towards his body, crossing each other at the ankle, Gius sat before Liam in a crossed-legged position, and as Gius sat in a crossed-legged position, on his legs where his mother’s severed head, he caressed what was left of her hair whilst smiling to Liam.

Does he have a trauma relating to his family? Liam questioned as he looked at Gius’s actions towards him.

“Hmm, judging by your blank facial expression, you’re asking how I got into this situation in the first place? Right?” Gius immediately struck an arrow at Liam, Liam was taken aback and tried averting the question as fast as he could.

“How? A-anywa-“

“Liam, it is rude for averting such an important question, a noble’s child must have at least been educated in the right manners and etiquette when speaking.” Gius changed his facial expression to a grim one, his eyes piercing Liam’s eyes, it was like a monster.

As the two men continued to glare at each other, Liam looking at him with a confused and serious glare, while Gius looked at him with a smile and emitting an aura of insanity behind him.

As both looked at each other, Gius tilted his head towards Liam, while smiling and said.

“I love my mother… I love my life…”

***

Long ago, there was a young boy born to a poor commoner’s family, both parents were young and unprepared, the father ran away, and the mother was a prostitute, the young boy very much loved his mother for not abandoning him, but it wasn’t the exchange he was expecting.

The young boy, even if he was still young, wasn’t a boy but a mere object in his mother’s eyes, he was more or less a punching bag to vent out the anger of her mother, day by day, night by night, the prostitute of a mother didn’t give his son a breather.

Till he bled dry, till the bruises became black, till his entire body was infected, his mother didn’t stop, so he ran away, but that was a more gruesome experience, as a young, helpless and frail child, he couldn’t defend himself from the horrors of society.

He once again ran away, returning to his mother, and instead of hearing the words of a worried mother, he was greeted by the slap, the jab, the kicks of her mother.

For him it was a horrendous feeling and emotion, but for her it was Love, her love towards him, to discipline him, to make his future brighter, to make him not make the same mistake she did in her life.

She worked hard everyday to get food on the table.

“I love my mother”

She would sometimes return home injured from work, but still have time for her child.

“I love my mother so much.”

She would yell at him, she would shout at him, she would vent out her anger and regrets at him.

“I love my mother for the life she gave me”

Even if he the boy cried, he wasn’t given any breaks, he had to tend his wounds himself, he had to sterilize himself, he had to persevere, he needed to persevere.

“I love my life.”

Reaching adolescence, the boy more or less accepted his fate every day, that was until he met somebody, a boy that was about the same age as him, both had some dark secrets and background, yet unlike the main boy, the new one didn’t put up much longer and ran away from his home.

Running as far as he can, that was until both met, he became an idol for the strong-willed boy, both has the same past and same scars, they understood each other, making then something as family, they stole food and coins from time to time, yet as much as they eluded escape, was the same for their friendship, the young boy was unable to escape capture, eventually having an unknown fate.

The boy which saw his friend lost his life right before his eyes, he couldn’t do anything but ran away, ran away with the food they were supposed to share, not long after, the boy who ran away alone, leaving his friend, was soon captured, inevitably receiving the same fate as his friend, just not as equal as ‘death’, for it surpassed mere death itself.

As time passed, the boy grew to became more or less a functioning member of society thanks to his mother whom he left for a prestigious academy, although his memories were still as clear as yesterday, he didn’t think much of it, he just thought of it as dreams that he’d eventually forget.

After graduating with high marks, he returned to his mother, expecting the words of a loving mother, after years of enduring and persisting his mother’s iron hands, he returned with a smile, expecting the comfort he wished to receive, even if it was for a small moment, it was all he wanted from his mother.

Yet even if years had passed, he still received the same reaction:

“You didn’t even reach the top 10?! Afterall I’ve done to you! This is how you repay me!”

Such words pierced not only the boy’s ears, but also his heart and mind, as much as he hated it, he couldn’t last any longer, he couldn’t continue playing house, he couldn’t continue being a son.

“Hey! What are you looking at!? You graduated with honors, yet you can’t even listen to your mother! This is how you repay me! For all the things I’ve done to you!”

He heard his mother’s yell as he stood shocked and dumbfounded, was there something wrong with me? Did I try my best? Is there really anything left to do? he kept blaming himself, the boy did, but it suddenly came to him.

Or… is there something wrong with mother?

And so, he did what any normal person would do, if put in the same shoes as him, releasing the anger he had so long pent up, from a young child to his teenage years.

The straight Jab he gave to his mother’s face was the emotions and feelings of his past, his memories, his scars, yet not even an ounce of regret can be seen from his reactions, in fact.

I loved it! I love it! Mother! I love it!

As his mother was pinned on the ground, with him on the top, each punch he released over her face, he gave a laugh, a smile, a sense of enjoyment, he was finally happy, for not even his friend was able to give him such amount of amusement and happiness.

As he continued releasing his jabs to his mother’s face, he finally remembered how her job was more important than him, so he did what any broken person would do, and made her relive her job,

as a prostitute that is.

He had the money, and he had the libido, he more or less wanted to release everything, and it was more or less concentrated towards his beloved mother.

“I love my life! mother! I Love this life you gave me!”

He cried in enjoyment…

Gius Cried in Enjoyment…

0