Chapter 2 – Further Complications
1.9k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the fuck?" Andi said as she looked at her female body in the mirror. 

She was now shorter at around 5 foot 2 when previously as a man, he was 5 foot 10!

Her body wasn't as busty or sexy as Heather's but she was quite attractive. 

She had small perky breasts, a slim skinny body and a big bush at her groin.

She never bothered grooming her penis as a man before, so when she transformed, her groin was hairy too. 

She parted her hair and was shocked to see her pussy!

It was then that she noticed that she was parting her pussy hair using an object, her own penis that had turned into a dildo!

She somehow felt so horny, she couldn't help herself.

"Shit... shit...shit" she said as she started rubbing the dildo on her clit, closing her eyes at the sensation. 

"No. I want to see this" she said, sticking the dildo on his bedside table and grabbing her shaver. 

She put on a t-shirt that now fit her like a nightgown and took a peek outside her door. 

No one was around, so she sneaked into the shared dorm toilets. 

She entered a toilet stall and sat down, taking out shaving cream and started shaving her pussy. 

While shaving, she found that her skin in the area became extra sensitive and felt very good. 

Subconsciously she started touching herself, her fingers rubbing her clit, amazed at the sensations she was feeling as a female. 

Her fingers started moving downwards, as her middle finger entered her pussy, feeling her wet, tight pussy. 

She started moaning as the feeling was indescribable. 

He masturbated as a male, but the sensations of masturbating as a female was a completely different experience. 

Her clitoris felt like the tip of his dick as he rubbed it with one hand, while the other finger in her pussy was like nothing he ever felt before. '

She found an area deep in her pussy that felt good and added another finger to help rub it inside. 

Before she knew it, she was squirting all over her fingers and orgasming. 

She was gasping for air when she finished. 

"I.. I want to try my cock in me" Andi said as she got out of the toilet and washed her hands in the sink. 

She sneaked back into her room and immediately picked up the dildo, which actually was her own cock!

She pushed Heather deeper in and lay next to her, playing with the dildo.

She looked at it closely, examining every inch of the huge cock, looking at it's bulging veins and rock hard shape. 

She started licking it, before taking it into her mouth, fully aware she was sucking her own dick.

With the dildo wet with saliva, she used it to poke her breasts, drawing circles around her nipples, feeling it's hard texture against her soft flesh.

She moved it up and down between her breasts and tried titty fucking herself. 

But it gave no pleasure for her as a woman, maybe because her breasts were small.

She slowly moved it downwards, past her stomach to between her open legs.

She put the tip at her pussy, feeling the large size opening her pussy bigger, and took a deep breath,

She then pushed it right into her. 

"Haaaah!" she inhaled, as the huge thing filled up her pussy. 

It was painful, pleasurable and made her eyes roll up her head. 

But she continued pushing it into her, hitting her cervix until her balls touched her butt!

She felt so full, as if her stomach was bulging, and she looked down to see the outline of her dick on her belly!

She pulled it out, then slammed it in again, building a rhythm fucking herself.

She started moaning from the pleasure, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, there came a knock on the door. 

"Andy? Are you still in there? I forgot a book for my class. Is it ok to come in?" Chris voice said on the other side

"Oh shit!" Andi thought as she quickly hid into her closet, holding the dildo in her pussy. 

She feared if she yanked it out she would scream and faint. She was so close.

Luckily, she was more petite as a woman, as it would be a tight fit in the closet if she was still her old self!

She kept quiet as possible, trying not to moan as the huge cock inside stirred her insides while her body contorted to fit in the closet. 

Has he left yet? Why was Chris taking so long? Take your bloody book and go! I need to cum here!

She opened the closet door a sliver to take a look, and was shocked to see Chris fucking Heather!

But unlike while fucking him, she remained a doll and didn't come to life!

What was going on? Was it just him? 

Should she stop him? How? Chris was always bigger and stronger than him even as a male.

Chris was a member of the football team but Andy was just a nerd. 

Although Chris was an asshole always eating his food, overall he was ok and never bullied him.

But now that she was a petite female, what if he rapes her?

The thought of Chris raping her made her twitch, which made the dildo inside hit a pleasurable spot!

She let out a subconscious moan and quickly shut her mouth with her hands, hoping Chris didn't hear her!

Chris stopped fucking Heather, his cock still inside her as he looked around.

"Is anyone there? Andy?" Chris said.

He pulled out his cock from Heather's pussy and pulled up his pants.

Andy was already angry with him for using his stuff, so he better not let Andy know about him fucking his doll.

He took a few tissues from his computer table and started wiping Heather's pussy.

Although he didn't cum in her, she was still slathered in baby oil on her insides.

He picked up the book he had forgotten and went to the fridge, taking a swig of Andy's milk directly from the carton!

Then he left, closing the door behind him.

Andi burst out of the closet, falling on the floor as she started orgasming on her knees.

The stimulation of the large cock inside her was too much and she was holding it in for the whole time Chris was fucking.

She squirted on the floor while on all fours as the dildo plopped out of her from being pushed out by her contracting pussy.

She then lay on the floor for a while as she gasped for air.

Minutes later, she finally recovered and got up.

She was sober now and no longer horny.

She wondered what overcame her. Was it because she became a female?

Now that she had sobered up, she started panicking. What if she is stuck in this form forever?

But even as a male, his cock had become rubbery. He couldn't live like that too!

And what of Heather? Was he supposed to help her? 

According to her, she was a murder victim! How the hell is he supposed to help her with that?

After wiping her floor from her squirt, and wiping down the dildo, she started cleaning Heather's pussy.

That bastard Chris didn't bother doing a good job at all.

She looked at the base of her dildo cock which had a sucker.

Hopefully she would be able to attach it back on herself and fuck Heather to talk to her again.

Just out of a whim, she stuck the base of her dildo cock on Heather's groin instead.

To her surprise, the dildo merged with Heather's body as the flesh melted together!

Suddenly, her world spun!

And when she opened her eyes, she was still holding the dildo, but she was somewhere else that she didn't recognize!

"Wow! When did you order this! This would be perfect for the sorority initiation ceremony tonight! Much better than the old dildo we used. But the cock is quite big though" a female voice said

Huh? She turned around.

An unrecognizable girl approached her and started examining the sex doll.

To her shock, it looked exactly like she did as the male Andy!

She looked in the nearby mirror and was stunned.

Heather, dressed in only a towel was looking back at herself!

17