Chapter 3 – The Day Of The Murder
1.5k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Er... you go ahead to class first... I need some time to get ready" Andy said to the pretty girl while in Heather's body

"Oh.. I know you want to try out your doll. Go right ahead and take your time. Bye!" the girl replied as she closed the door. 

Andy didn't know who that was, but she was glad that the girl was gone. 

"Shit what do I do now?" she wondered

Suddenly, a mobile phone alarm started ringing to the tune of one of Baby Goo Goo's latest hits.

"Is this Heather's phone?" Andy wondered, picking it up to shut off the alarm.

That was when she realized the date. It was the 18th! She had gone back in time 2 days ago, the day that Heather was murdered and disappeared!

"Oh shit! No.... no no no. I don't want to be murdered! I need to get back to my own body!" she thought. 

She looked at the sex doll on the bed and shook her head. 

"No! I need to get to my real body!" she said.

The only thing she knew was that all these weird things started to happen when her dick was doing something, like fucking. 

"Fucking! That's the answer! That's how this mess started!" she thought, looking at the sex doll that looked like her previous self. 

The sex doll was skinny and his face wasn't extremely handsome, but he didn't look bad. He had a natural friendly look and was certainly cute. 

And it looked exactly like he did, except for the emotionless stare and the enormous cock!

She walked up to the doll and started sucking the cock, straining her mouth open to fit it in. 

Her towel she was wearing dropped to the floor as she lubricated the sex doll's dick with her saliva. 

She got on top the doll and adjusted it to face her pussy. 

She's fucked this huge thing before in her female body. 

It should be the same, right?

"Ooooh" she groaned as it entered her slowly, pushing her muscles aside, widening her pussy.

She could only see it enter her while looking through her breasts, several cups larger than her own in her female body.

"Ghaar" she made a strange noise as she let her weight impale her on the huge cock until the hole thing completely entered her

Her eyes rolled up from the sensation, drool flowing out of her mouth 

"Aaaaah! What the hell did you do?" Andy's body suddenly sat up and shook Heather by her shoulders.

"Huh?" Andy replied in Heather's body

"It's me Heather! Who are you?" Andy's body asked

"You're.. in my body?" Andy asked in Heather's body

"You! That guy in the dorm room! Andrew...Andre...Andy right?" Heather said in Andy's body

"Er... yeah. We've never introduced ourselves Heather. Yes I'm Andy in your body" Andy replied

"How do we reverse this body change? You're... tight and I think I am going to cum!" Heather said in Andy's body

"Don't cum! That's partially what caused this. We need to talk. Where is this? Who was that?" Andy said in Heather's body.

"This is my room in my sorority house Mu Mu, and that was my room mate Stacy Lennon" Heather answered in Andy's body.

"Ok ok... did.... do you know today is the 18th? Tell me what you did today!" Andy asked 

"Huh? It's the same day again? I was... oh God! This feels so good!" Heather said she started moving her hips up and down while Andy sat on her dick. 

"Oh no! Stop moving. Otherwise you'll cum!" Andy said

"S...sorry! I can't help it! This feeling.... so good.." Heather said

"So what do I do? What did you do today? You mentioned some sort of party?" Andy quickly asked before she came

"Oh... the sorority initiation party! That's later at night. In the day, watch out for Ryan Gooding, Steven Handel and Danny Saturn" Heather said as she started moving faster and closing his eyes

"Why?" Andy asked, seeing Heather's hands grope her breasts . 

"They all think they are my boyfriend and will try to get in my pants" Heather said, pinching Andy's nipples and banging harder

"What? Are... are they really... not your... boyfriends?" Andy said while gasping, her pussy squeezing Heather's cock harder. 

"I'm still.... I was... a virgin....until.. we...ooooh!" Heather said as Andy felt a warm feeling inside her pussy. 

"We what?" Andy asked as she opened her eyes. 

Andy's original body stared at her with an blank face, having turned back into a doll. 

"Shit!" Andy said as she tried to get off the sex doll's body. 

To her surprise, the cock remained inside her even after she got off the doll, as it had detached again from the body. 

Andy slowly pulled out the large dildo from her pussy, causing cum to spill out of her pussy and down her thighs.

She started cleaning up the doll and cleaning the dildo, placing it back onto the sex doll. 

To her surprise, it didn't attach. This was the case when he came inside Heather in his dorm room too!

She put the dildo on the bed, next to the sexless sex doll. 

Not knowing what to do next, she looked through Heather's clothes and wore a loose fitting shirt and some short pants, forgetting to put on underwear. 

Slipping on some sneakers, she ran out of the room in the Mu Mu sorority house. 

The dorm Andy stayed in was fortunately not too far away so she arrived in a 5 minutes. 

She ran to her own dorm and opened the door. 

"Andy!" she asked, hoping to see another version of himself there. 

Perhaps two of them would be able to figure this out!

But all he saw was a stunned Chris, sitting in front of his computer chair with his hand holding his dick!

"N...no! I'm Chris" he said, trying to cover up his dick with both hands. 

His screen was showing a white girl being gangbanged by 5 black men and he was stunned looking at the gorgeous blonde that burst into his room.

"Nevermind!" Heather said as she closed the door, leaving Chris still covering his dick. 

"No! I should still be in bed. I didn't have class at this time two days ago! Where could I be?" Andy thought. 

Indeed the timeline has changed. The only Andy in this existence is the sex doll in Heather's room. 

She was now Heather and had to survive this day on her own. 

11