Chapter 4 – A Very Long Day Part 1
1.4k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Andy, who was in Heather's body, rushed back to Heather's sorority house, after wasting her time at Andy's dorm. 

She entered Heather's room and closed the door, taking a few deep breaths. 

She felt completely out of her depth, knowing that she had to try to survive the day by herself. 

All her friends as Andy didn't know her as Heather, and she didn't know any of Heather's friends. 

She would have to pretend to know them, even if she didn't know any of their names. 

She turned to her bed and was horrified that the sex doll wasn't there! And neither was the dildo!

Did Heather turn back and walk away in Andy's body? What the hell happened?

"No no no no no! Shit!" Andy shouted as she rushed out of the room to look around. 

"What am I supposed to do? Search every room?" she thought.

She didn't even know her way around the sorority house! 

She wondered into an open door on the same floor as Heather's room and walked in only to see that it's the laundry room. 

No one was there and the sex doll was nowhere to be seen. 

She turned around and got shocked as a handsome young man was standing in front of her.

"Aaaah! You shocked me! What are you doing here?" Andy asked, recognizing it as the wrestling team captain Ryan Gooding.

"I was looking for you babe" he said walking forwards as Andy tried to back away from him. 

He pinned her to the wall and suddenly, his lips met hers!

Andy tried to resist, but Ryan's hand reached under her loose shirt, and started groping her braless breasts underneath it. 

"Oh... you're not wearing a bra. Were you expecting me?"  Ryan smiled and pinched Heather's nipple. 

Andy gasped at the sensation. Just as he was about to protest, Ryan kissed her again, his tongue entering her mouth.

Andy felt Ryan's right hand move further south as they kissed, entering her pants only to find that she wasn't wearing any panties!

"I know you were waiting for me" he said as Andy felt a finger enter his pussy!

As Ryan started fingering her Andy moaned at the sensation. Being rougher with his hands than Andy who masturbated with her new pussy gently, was much more intense. 

Andy felt Ryan push her to her knees and as she was still paralyzed by what was going on, Ryan's erect cock was staring at her face!

He was not as large as his 10 inch dildo cock, but Ryan was still a good 7 inches long. This was longer than his original penis before it turned into a dildo!

Andy gasped, and as she did so, her mouth opened and Ryan shoved his cock into her mouth!

Holding her hair with both hands, Ryan started face fucking Heather's face!

Andy tried her best not to gag as the cock hit the back of her throat when Ryan suddenly pulled her up again and turned her around.

"W...wait" Andy said, as Ryan pulled her shorts to the floor and bent her over one of the washing machines. 

Without hesitation, Ryan rammed his hard cock into Heather's pussy as Andy moaned in both pain and pleasure. 

Ryan pulled Heather's hair backwards as he started riding Heather's body, banging her in doggie style while slapping her ass with his other hand. 

The stimulation was overwhelming and Andy could not resist the big strong wrestler. 

And just as fast as it started, Ryan hugged Heather's waist from behind and started grunting and filled Heather's pussy with his cum. 

"That was wonderful babe. I love you so much" Ryan said, still hugging Heather as he leaned his whole weight on her back. 

Finally, he got up and pulled his semi flaccid cock out of Heather's pussy. 

He picked up some random shirt from a pile in the laundry room and wiped his cock before handing it to Heather.

Andy took it and started wiping her pussy.

"Thanks for the quickie babe. See you tonight" he said, kissing Heather on her lips and rushing off. 

Andy looked at Ryan as he left, still in a daze at what had happened. He never felt more emasculated. 

She pulled up her pants and hobbled out of the laundry room. Her knees were still weak from the experience. 

She got back to her room, cleaning herself properly before making sure she wore a sports bra and tight panties to better cover herself under her clothes. 

What was she going to do? The sex doll was missing. She regretted leaving her room to go to Andy's dorm room. What was she thinking? 

She skipped Heather's classes, and only attended what was absolutely necessary, wondering around aimlessly trying to find any clues about the sex doll. 

As the cheerleading captain, she attended the tryouts to select the new cheerleaders for this year's team.

This was something she could not miss, otherwise it will attract attention if the captain didn't show up. 

The cheer tryouts were held on the university field and on the other side, the football team was having tryouts too. 

Although Andy didn't know anything about actual cheerleading, it wasn't hard to select the most graceful of the trialists, and her judgements matched the other fellow senior cheerleaders who were also judges.

As the other girls left, the teacher in charge of the cheerleaders wanted to have a word with her, so Andy stayed back to hear her out.

She was given a short talk about keeping discipline in the team, maintaining teamwork, keeping up morale and all the normal stuff that Andy wondered why the teacher bothered. Perhaps this is tradition?

After the long winded talk, Andy rushed off as she had to look for the sex doll and sort everything out. Perhaps she can attach the dildo and talk to Heather again. 

Without thinking she walked into the male locker room when she saw Steven Handel standing naked in only a towel in the male locker room. 

"Heather!" he said with a surprised look as his towel dropped, exposing his large exposed cock! 

"Oh!" Andy replied, covering her mouth at seeing the erect 8 incher pointing at him. 

Suddenly, more football players started coming to the area, all having finished their shower. 

Steven picked up his towel and pulled Heather by her hand around the lockers using a longer route into one of the shower stalls and shutting the door. 

The other football players were now occupying the changing room after their shower and were getting dressed, so they had to keep quiet and wait for them to leave. 

Steven turned on the shower again to make the stall noisy, and hide Heather's presence.

But the shower stall was quite small, and his towel was getting wet. He took it off and hung it on the towel hanger behind the door.

However, Andy in her cheerleader's uniform was getting wet and see through!

Steven looked at her and kissed her as Andy felt his hard cock press against her stomach. 

He started removing her clothes, pulling her cheerleading top off her head together with her sports bra, leaving her face covered by the tops and her arms trapped above her head. 

Steven started suckling her naked breasts as she tried her best to stifle her moans. 

While he held her hand above her head with her clothes, Andy felt Steven's hands reach under her skirt and pull down her panties to her knees. 

His fingers started rubbing her slit while he continued sucking her huge breasts.

Steven felt that Heather was wet enough and his middle finger entered her pussy, rubbing her G spot deep inside her pussy. 

Andy started moaning as Steven kissed her mouth again to keep her quiet. 

As his left hand still held her hands trapped above her head, his right hand that was fingering her suddenly pulled out and lifted Heather's left leg under her knee.

Andy suddenly felt something thicker than his finger enter her as Steven started fucking her in the showers. 

"Hey Stevo! Are you there?" a voice called out

"Yeah. Still showering!" he answered. as he stopped moving for a moment, with his cock deep inside Heather's pussy

"I thought you were done earlier than us?" the voice asked

"No. I went out for a sec to get my liquid soap" Steven answered.

"Anyway, I'm hungry. See you at the dorm ok?" the voice asked

"Sure. See you later" Steven said, waiting for everyone to leave before he started moving again. 

Andy screamed into Steven's mouth as he kissed her and pounded her hard.

Moments later, she felt warm liquid enter her body from Steven's cock and he pulled out his cock, letting it drip out of her pussy. 

After washing himself off and turning off the water, he put on his towel again.

"Let me check if the coast is clear" he whispered, leaving the stall first.

Fortunately, everyone has already left and he signaled to Andy that the coast is clear. 

Andy came out, her cheerleading costume all wet from the shower. 

"I'm sorry about that Heather" Steven said

"Nevermind. I better get out of here" Andy said

"Thanks babe. You're so wonderful" Steven said, kissing Heather

"Yeah. I gotta go" Andy said, her sneakers squelching as she walked out, leaving wet footprints everywhere.  

Fortunately the female locker rooms were nearby and she managed to find Heather's locker which wasn't locked. 

She changed and left the university stadium, not believing that she has already been fucked by two of the three guys Heather asked her to watch out for. 

What an unmitigated disaster this day as been, and she still hasn't found the sex doll or solved the murder yet!

8