Chapter 5- A Very Long Day Part 2
1k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Andy was walked back into Heather's room, she suddenly realized that she should have asked Heather's room mate Stacy if she's seen the sex doll!

But where could she be? Andy was running out of time!

She looked over at Stacy's timetable pinned above her desk in the shared room and saw that Stacy had nothing on her schedule right at the moment. 

But she didn't know how to reach her! She didn't know how to unlock Heather's mobile phone, and didn't know Stacy's number. 

It was then that she noticed that there were printed notices that Stacy had printed advertising swimming classes. 

"She's giving swimming lessons? Maybe I should look at the university swimming pool" Andy thought. 

But Andy realized that she couldn't go to the pool without a swimsuit. You can only go to the pool dressed appropriately!

She quickly looked through Heather's drawers and could not find any swimsuit, only a skimpy black bikini. 

"Shit, I hope she is there" Andy said, grabbing the bikini and rushing off. 

--

Andy walked around the large university pool area which contained two large 50 meter pools. 

She was wearing Heather's bikini which she had to tie around her female body, the bottoms at both sides of her waist, and the top behind her back which she struggled with and behind her neck. 

She walked around the swimming pool, looking for Stacy, but the place was quite empty and she felt uncomfortable as the bikini seemed to be too revealing, the cloth barely covering her nipples and wide enough to cover her shaven pussy.  

Andy went from one pool to the other, but found no one around. 

"Shit. She's not here" Andy thought, just when a man appeared from the changing rooms. 

 Danny Saturn, one of the guys Heather told him to watch out for was one of them. He had already been fucked by the other two and didn't want to get fucked by Danny too!

Andy quickly dove into the pool to not get noticed and started swimming away to the other side. 

She tried not to be noticed but Danny had dove into the pool and was swimming towards her in the same lane!

"Fuck, don't follow me!" Andy thought as she reached the other side. 

Danny was getting closer and closer, swimming the breast stroke and Andy quickly swam to the pool ladder and prepared to leave. 

"Heather!" Danny said reaching the end and called towards Andy

Andy ignored him and was about to leave when he discovered that her bikini bottom's were missing. She was naked from the waist down!

"You are not leaving without this are you?" Danny smiled, holding the thin black cloth that had somehow became untied and was floating int he pool. 

"Give it back Danny" Andy said

Danny took the bikini bottom and stiffed it, putting the crotch area into his mouth

"I will return it if you give me a blowjob!" he said, with the bikini bottom strings hanging out of his mouth with a grin. 

"You... " Andy replied, but didn't know what to say

"I promise I will return it after" Danny smiled, taking the bikini bottom out and stuffing it into his trunks, his huge erection bulging from underneath. 

"I... I can't get out of the pool like this!" Andy said

"I will cover you" Danny said, swimming over. 

He pushed her butt out of the pool, carrying her with his hand as well as exploring her groin with his hand at the same time. 

"You!" Andy said, shocked at how open he was as he climbed out of the pool. 

Suddenly, several more people appeared in the distace!

"Stay close and my body will hide you" Danny smirked

Andy got close to Danny, not wanting to be noticed without her bikini bottoms as they slowly walked to the changing rooms. 

Andy pulled her into the male changing room and they got into a stall together

"Now.... suck it" Danny said, turning on the shower to hide the sounds

Andy helplessly got onto her knees and stared at the huge cock as Danny pulled down his trucks, her bikini bottom dropping to the floor

Just as Andy was about to pick it up, Danny grabbed Heather's hair and shoved his cock into her mouth!

With both hands, he fucked Heather's face mercilessly, not giving Andy a chance to get away. 

Suddenly he pulled her up and turned her around, bending her over. 

Andy was so disoriented by what was happening when a huge object entered her pussy!

"No!" Andy moaned in a sexy voice as Danny started fucking her doggie style. 

He banged her hard for 10 minutes before she felt a warmth deep inside her. 

He roughly turned her around and started kissing her before pulling up his trunks

"It's been fun, babe. I'll see you later" he said, leaving her naked in the mens showers. 

"Fucking inconsiderate asshole..." Andy said, putting on the bikini and sneaking out to the female change rooms. 

Minutes later, she was stumbling back to the sorority house again.

It was getting late, and she had no idea what to do about Heather's murder.  

She didn't have any idea where to find Stacy either, and she was running out of time.

She desperately needed to talk to Heather who was in his doll body again urgently before she is killed.  

Perhaps the initiation ceremony tonight she might have a clue where the doll went. 

Stacy did say she was going to use the doll for the initiation. 

"Damn it, I shouldn't have gone to my dorm room!" Andy cursed as she walked through a shortcut. 

Suddenly, somebody grabbed her on the shoulder. 

"Fuck it! Don't tell me it's another horny boyfriend" Andy thought to herself as the hand spun her around. 

*SHULK*!

Andy was stunned as she stared at the knife poking out of her chest

She looked up to see a man in a hoodie, wearing a mask. 

Blood flowed out of her mouth as she found herself unable to breathe because of the sharp pain. 

The hooded person caught her before she fell, and she could swear she felt the man's finger enter her pussy. 

"This fucker stabbed me and now is fingerfucking me?" Andy thought just as her consciousness drifted off into the darkness. 

6