Chapter 9 – Goblin d*ck
133 6 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Louis walked out of the Basic Enchantment class, feeling disappointed. In hindsight, he should have considered that only theoretical enchantment would be taught to first-year students of the academy. In any case, he could still use the knowledge to do actual enchanting.

He had wondered why the people of this world did not consider Enchanting another category of magic, but now he fully understood. It was simply a way to utilize magic.

It was very obvious from the beginning that mana crystals could not be put into the human body, after all, the flesh and biology of a human being is incompatible with world energy, even the diluted form. Even Louis’ body that could handle Qi cannot directly intake world energy.

Although, his qi could, but that would just be redundant.

Things such as metals that come from the earth, however, were a different story. They had very high compatibility, as it is natural resources which are used to absorbing ‘mana’.

‘I’ve been having a hard time calling ‘mana’, mana ever since I confirmed it was indeed diluted World Energy.’ He inwardly sighed.

In any case, spells could be ‘engraved’ in these minerals in order to achieve their desired effects. And while most spells require vocal components and hand gestures, these could be translated to “inscriptions.”.

For example, the vocal component for counter spell could be translated as a half circle tilted at an angle of exactly 34 degrees.

Enchantment required lots of precision, and as spells you wished to ‘engrave’ got more higher-leveled the amount of inscriptions would increase. Thus, on a small, thin weapon it would be extremely difficult to get good enchantments.

Most high-level enchanters actually were more focused on enchanting big structures at large.

‘Hah, this job was really made for me.’ Louis had excellent precision with all the experience he had molding the world with qi.

He imagined putting a Peak-level enchantment on his armor.

Well, first he had to learn the actual spell and translate it into an inscription, but he would get there.

It was unpopular for someone to enchant something on a weapon that had to be “activated”, as a weapon that could summon fireballs would still require you to power the weapon with mana crystals and cut a fist-sized hole somewhere in the weapon In order to get enough mana to cast a spell.

That was why warding was the perfect complement to enchantment, as defensive spells such as a blade ward would work extremely well with armor or even non-organic clothes.

And since the mana didn’t have to wrap around the area around the user, and could just straight up go into the weapon or armor itself, the ward would last forever.

With that revelation, a new world was opened up to Louis, that was why ‘living’ materials such as cloth or wood was so unpreferred in this world, they couldn’t be enchanted.

Sure, no low-level warding spell would be useful for Louis, except maybe an alarm ward, But eventually, he may be able to create an armor which prevented the usage of mana around it.

As of the moment, he had a clear topic to research within the library, aside from expanding his knowledge on other topics.

‘Wait, the ‘magic circles’ that looked to be tattoos on the principal’s body… they couldn’t be?’ Louis had a slightly unsettling thought, remembering all the corpse puppets that he had fought.

They generally had a hard time re-dying.

He briskly walked towards the library, walking along the slightly empty halls, since there were a lot of people who had afternoon classes, he did not, however.

Louis was glad that the academy did not have class hours that would fill his schedule with pointless activities, well, the assignments looked to be heavy as he had observed from the upperclassmen, but that was not a problem for someone like him.

He had also confirmed that the principal did not have some convoluted network of mind magic that could view anywhere inside the school without the knowledge of its students, but he was aware the principal could actively observe one student if he had nothing better to do.

Such as during Arts class.

Grumbling some curses in his mother tongue, Louis opened the door to the library, the smell of paper wafting through the air. The library was mostly empty save for the librarian and about thirty students.

The librarian turned towards him, since he was the son of a duke, she immediately recognized him and continued on her day.

Cutting classes was a task as great as the prestige of the academy itself.

Heading towards the ‘magic’ sections of the library, Louis began skimming the pages. He continued looking for books he had not read before, and discovered a fact:

High-level magic was not something you could find in books, not even in the library of Great Leyline Academy.

In fact, out of all his time reading his family’s library and scanning the libraries of various large cities while in disguise, he had only came across a couple of books that had anything more than a mention of high-leveled spells, let alone peak level.

Even with that, it was widely-known and widely-used spells such as Teleport and Telepathic Link.

Louis did find something useful though, personalized spells, spells that were invented by relatively modern people in contemporary times. They were spells from famous people who studied in the academy and opted to have their spells exclusive to the academy.

‘There are useful spells such as ‘Calypso’s Double or Barry’s Through Cloth” Louis had feeling that the second one was intended for something else aside from his intended purpose, but Louis intended to use the spell to pierce through some troublesome equipment.

“Maybe I’ll create a spell someday, ‘Louis’ pillmaking’.’ He thought in passing, creating a spell was the lowest of his priorities.

He had strange glances going his way after one hour of ‘skimming’, so he decided to settle on a book and pretend to take his sweet time reading said book.

He went over to the Enchantment section, since it was known that Enchantment was the most specialized of the classes he was taking. He took a book entitled ‘Vorpal Weaponry.’

The Vorpal enchantment was an offensive spell created solely for enchanting purposes, where one nick from the blade would violently twisting the mana within the sword into the open wound, enlarging it.

‘huh, perhaps I should enchant one on a sword and give it to Lucia.” He thought, he handed out small trinkets to his family back in his old world for good karma, so he thought of doing so, even though he was unsure karma  even existed within this world.

He took a seat on an empty sofa, the cushion on it was quite comfortable as opposed to what he sat on during class.

‘If they could afford putting this in a library, can’t they at least make some more comfortable ones in the classrooms?’

There was room for more people, but Louis would just ignore anyone who sat with him, unless they were someone he could gather useful information from or a point of interest.

‘Think of the devil and they shall appear, eh?” He twisted the quote a bit, but it still made sense.

Elyssa sat across the table, with a book in hand, she spoke.

“I’m here to talk with you so I appear socially occupied and no one would bother me.”

“The crown prince isn’t here?” Louis questioned.

“He has classes in Fencing, those go from four to five.” Elyssa said, opening her book.

“Ah, I see, well I suppose you can sit there.” The two nodded, and silently went about reading their books.

Louis took out a ghostly purple construct, one that he was told was a ‘lighter’, from his pocket, hiding it under the table. After igniting the small flame, he glanced towards Elyssa, upon seeing no golden flame in her abdomen; he put out the flames and returned the ‘lighter’ back in his pocket.

‘Well, it wouldn’t be that easy.

In the middle of reading, Elyssa felt a bit awkward so she decided to do some small talk.

“Honestly, I’m a bit jealous I wasn’t born a de Leon.”

Louis raised an eyebrow, pretending to be interested in the topic.

“Really? If you were one you could have never married the crown prince. The royal family would have no interest in taking in someone from an already loyal ducal house.”

Elyssa frowned.

“No-, I mean, ugh, Louis, can you take this as a casual conversation instead of a political one? I need someone to vent my frustrations on, for sanity’s sake.”

“Alright Elyssa, go on.” Louis spoke, showing a gentle smile and putting down his book.

People were very loose with their lips when they were frustrated after all.

“Haah, I just heard your family situation was very stable, everyone was very nice and got along with  each other. And its not just propaganda like the Wolfeschlegalsteins either.  Call me hedonistic, but I prefer a more comfortable life like that rather than the political power that comes with being a baby-maker for the future king. Even that last part is unsure now…” She lightly slammed her book on the table.

“Well, I guess I do get along with Lucia and Carlos, Paul is a bit of a recluse. But it’s not all sunshine and rainbows either, father has to fight of all the nobles trying to bring their position down thanks to being so tight with the royal family. A lot of people are envious of us, and that’s a big headache to deal with.”  Louis reasoned.

“At least your entire family aren’t openly plotting to stab each other in the back, often times in a more literal way. And the only one who isn’t mentally-ill and is being shamelessly married off to some merchant’s son just because they needed money.”  Elyssa spoke, breathing haggard.

Louis was silent.

Elyssa appeared to relax; she brushed off the hair that got to her face, before once again speaking,

“Hah, thanks for listening, I was afraid if I had told this to any other noble they would try to blackmail me and there’d have to be an aristocrat’s corpse the very next day.”

“You’re welcome.” Louis gently smiled, he excused himself and was about to walk away, but Elyssa had a few more words.

“Hey, don’t tell Elizabeth about that last part, ok? She’s literally the only member of the Enriquez family that I somewhat love.”

Louis nodded, walking away. He took his satchel from near the library entrance, he was about to go home, until Llamiryl approached him.

“Hey, if you have time, come to my dorm, I would like your help with something.” She called out.

“Your dorm? Wouldn’t that raise some suspicion?” Louis raised an eyebrow, he did not mind helping her a bit, but it would be weird for him to be seen walking in to a girl’s dorm.

“Not at all actually, people do group projects all the time in the dorms, it’s quite a spacious place, some even eat together there on occasions. Don’t worry about my roommate either, she wouldn’t mind.”

“Ah, alright then, I do have time as long as it doesn’t last until the night.”

“Ah don’t worry; you’ll be home by seven, just something with my soul weapon.” Llamiryl walked towards the building where the dorms were, gesturing for Louis to go and follow her.

They walked a bit far, as the dorms were built at a good distance away from the main buildings, as some students did work in the night and did not wish to disturb any of those who were slumbering.

Eventually, they had reached the dorm building, the space between each of the doors in the hallway were quite big, indicating that the room was very spacious. Commoners had to share the accommodations with up to 10 of their fellows, but those higher on the social hierarchy had the breathing room to only share with another one.

Alas, even in the educational system the aristocracy still ruled, not that Louis cared.

The two entered the room, it was obvious from the design choice that there were two female occupants, the room was quite-neat and well-kept. Just that there were some questionable alchemical substances.

“Dai, Quin said General Alchemy was most likely your doing, is that true?” Llamiryl asked.

“Yeah, I’ll give you a 30% discount, no way I am teaching you alchemy without anything in return though.” Louis answered.

“Nah, I don’t want to learn alchemy, appreciate the discount, though.” Llamiryl chuckled.

She took out a wooden casket, before locking the door and opening said casket.

Inside was the corpse of a goblin, well, the head, heart, arms and legs at least.

“My soul weapon creates puppets from corpses of living beings, as long as there’s a heart and brain. It will function, I have a feeling I can create an artificial soul as well, but that would be too risky as of the moment.”  She spread a cloth across the ground, before pouring the contents of the casket on the cloth.

Surprisingly there wasn’t a putrid smell.

‘Wait why is the goblin’s penis there?’ Louis questioned in his head.

“What do I have to do with this?” He asked.

“As you can see there’s no torso, I want you to create a slab of extremely hard and chewy meat for the torso.”  Llamiryl took out her soul weapon, the purple needle, some translucent thread seemed to pour out of the top end.

“Alright, I’m interested in seeing where this goes.” Louis took out his soul weapon, and on the cutting board appeared a slab of extremely well-done beef that no sane person would eat, it was not for consumption anyways.

Llamiryl took the slab of beef, before pointing to where the chest should be.

“Cut a hole here please, don’t damage the meat, I’ll put the heart in there.”

Louis used his knife to cut a perfect incision on the meat, tossing putting aside the cut-out meat.

Llamiryl put the heart of the goblin within, before putting back the removed piece of meat. She took her needle, before ‘sewing’ it back together, the translucent ‘silk’ left marks, at least until she finished, at that point they disappeared completely, leaving behind a barely visible scar.

She then ‘sew’ together the arms and legs, and then she put the goblin penis on the bottom end of the meat.

“Ugh… you don’t have a fetish for those types of things, do you not?” Louis asked, truly scared.

“Of course not! It’s just to test if it has proper biological functions.” Llamiryl hastily answered.

“And that thing was the best way?”

Llamiryl nodded, before hushing Louis and sewing on the goblin’s third leg.

She saved the head for last, with Louis carving what resembled a neck for the beef goblin.

As soon as she finished sewing the head on, her needle shined brightly, before all the spots she had sewn shined in a bright flash of purple light, then…

‘Graugh!” The construct came to life, springing up on four legs due to its center of mass.

Its member was fully erect….

“Huh, so if I put some snake biology it could probably produce poison, good to know. This is amazing though! It’s alive, even breathing!” Llamiryl raised her arms to the air like a mad scientist.

“This is absolutely disgusting, but it has a lot of potential, you can make a dragon chimera with this!” Louis copied her actions.

“I’d rather it not be of such a large size, it could use some dragon scales I suppose. In any case, let’s dissect it.” Llamiryl cheerfully spoke, before Louis obliged.

After a session of dissection…

The meat goblin was stitched back up together, they still had a use for it, as mangled it might be now.

“It seems to be a goblin with some meat biology, the internal organs were goblin, it even had a goblin nervous system.” Louis spoke, in a thinking position.

“Hah, these soul weapons are mysterious stuff, welp, guess I’m off to harvest some materials. I have a second batch of goblin though, we still have time, would you like to do more?” Llamiryl asked.

“Sure.” Louis answered, while corpse puppets disgusted him, he recognized their usefulness.

That was until a girl with blood red eyes and auburn hair walked in on them.

She looked to Louis, to Llamiryl, then to the meat goblin, then to the meat goblin's schlong, then back to Louis and Llamiryl.

She dropped her satchel onto the floor, with an expression of shock on her face.

“Oh my, I thought mine and the crown prince’s first date was fucked up, but this is a whole new level of fucked up.” Ellysa exclaimed.

“You live in a dorm?!” Louis exclaimed even louder.

“Well of course, I’d do anything to stay away from that murder mansion. Now care to explain why you two are trying to make an abomination like Dr. Frank?”

“Frank was the monster; the doctor didn’t have a name actually.” Louis corrected.

“OK I think discussing a piece of literature is the least of our worries here, seriously, I am tempted to call the royal knights right now.” Elyssa spoke quickly, with a frightened expression on her face.

Llamiryl raised a slight smile.

“Well… it’s my soul weapon…”

“Oh a totally insane power for an insane woman, I’m going out, I’ll be back by curfew.” Elyssa sighed, hastily got her purse not even bothering to change.

This was just a Tuesday for her, anyways. She knew Louis looked too perfect to not have a few screws loose.

And so Louis and Llamiryl did some biology with no further interruptions.

 

Haha, sorry for the absurd title on that chapter there. An 'ol slice of life chapter here(quite literally), hope y'all enjoyed. Leave a favorite if you liked the chapter, and your thoughts in the comments.

5