Author’s Note – Going Forward
99 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, I've left everyone in the dark for over 1 month now. So I'd rather get an important announcement out of the way.

Announcement
Reincarnation of the Great Conqueror is on hiatus until the 10th of December.

Why?

1. New projects. I'm currently actively working on 2 new stories, "Embracing Undeath: His and Her Masquerade" and "Vagary's Interdimensional Tavern". If you somehow like my writing, as mediocre as it is, I recommend you to check those two out once they're released. One features a chuuni vampire girl and a necromancer continuously misunderstanding each other, and the other is about a Planeswalker opening up a tavern that deals with deities. The former is more serious and somewhat grim dark. The latter is more episodic, really just stress relief for me tbh.

2. Looking back, I'm quite disappointed on how I've paced this. 25 chapters, half of this is infodumping and useless filler. I've planned character arcs and backstrories for Louis, Llamiryl, Elizabeth and Cale, and none of them have made any progress save for Llamiryl, who I admittedly spent way more time than I should have on. In fact, it was supposed to go from the first member to the last member, so Cale should've had the development first. Anyways, I'm not rewriting, YET, but I have to at least design a proper roadmap to get this fixed. 

3. I'm gonna admit that I'm a lazy ass, and I have no backlog for this story. Writing a chapter, even every other day takes a toll on me for some odd reason, specially when I have a lot of school to deal with. As much as I still love writing this story, I've been having trouble getting motivation lately.

Aight, thanks for coming to my little rant. Feel free to just drop the story because of my inconsistent release schedule and disappointing announcements. 

I'm absolutely not dropping this story. In fact, I've already got a sequel planned. I have a reason to see this through, and that's an ending that I personally think is pretty good. I hope the journey there will be good too.

Thank you to the few readers who took the time to read the mess of a story I've made so far. I hope I can provide you with something decent once I return.

As a bonus, I'll answer any questions regarding the story as long as it doesn't spoil too much.

2