Game Development In Another World
95 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, Imada-kun” The girl next to me asked as we watched thousand of people line up for the release of our game. 

“What?” 

“What do you think about what we’ve achieved so far?” 

“… It is not enough.” 

“Hm?” 

“We are far more capable than this.” 

“…” 

“Our journey has only started” 

“…indeed” 

---

Suddenly, my field of vision was colored white, and all I could see was the void…

“Hello! you two have been summoned here to bring modern games into my world!” An overly energetic voice said.

“Eh? What’s happening…” I said, confused. 

Currently, I am in a white room with no one else in it. I can only hear a voice coming from the void. 

“Are? Could you guys not see me?” 

“See what?” A familiar voice said. 

“Eh? It can’t be…” I thought. 

“Heh~ so you two can’t see each other right now either… let me just fix that and… there!” 

Suddenly, 2 figure materialises in my sight. One was a beautiful being and the other person was… 

“Eh? Is that you? Shiina?!” 

“Ah? What are you doing here, Imada-kun?” 

It was my classmate from high school, Shiina. She was also my childhood friend.. but we separated when we went to our specific universities.

“Hmm? Are you guys not pleased with this? I thought you were good friends, so I matched you guys together...” 

“Hm? good friends?” I asked the weird being.

“Well yeah, I can read minds, you know? And in your minds, I saw that you missed each other, and so, here we are!” 

“Heh~” Shiina said.

“Or would you prefer someone else to be with you?”

“”Ah no...“” we said at the same time.

“Perfect! So, do you guys have some questions?”

…of course we do…

“So, where are we right now, and what do you want from us?” I asked the beautiful figure that looked over at us. 

“Well, as I’ve said, I want you to bring modern earth games to my world!” 

“... And why?” 

“Well, you see, I’ve been a big fan of the culture on Earth. And so, I wanted something similar for my world! But, even though, I replicated every single step Earth took, my world is still technologically behind compared to earth’s timeline! Its still 20-30 years late in years! And so that’s where you guys come in.”

“Us?” Shiina asked 

“Yes! I mean, you both seem to be the perfect match here, you know! Both of you are talented, so I wanted to use that!” 

“I see... one last question.”

“yes?”

“Can we do whatever we want, and will you at least give us money?”

“Hmmm, I’ll answer the first one first. Yes, you can do what you want as long as technology development is faster than normal and yes! I will give you enough money to make a good game!” 

“I see...”

“Any more questions?” 

“here.” Shiina got her hands upwards and asked the teacher 

“So I assume this is like those Isekai novels in earth right?” 

“Yes.” 

“So, where will we be dropped at?” 

“Oh, don’t worry, you’ll get dropped in the Tokyo equivalent of my world.”

“.. I see.” 

“Any more questions? No? Alright then, I’ll put you there now. See you guys in a few years , byeee” 

And that’s how my crazy journey began

From getting a job in a massive came company, to making my own and in the end, dominate the market. However, we are not done yet. For we are just starting.

—-

Meanwhile, In the goddesses’ side…

Okay! That’s the software side done . Time to get more people… The next batch will be transferred in the world 10 years before the software pair gets transported so that they can get decent hardware to use…

“Hello! You two have been summoned here to bring modern hardware into my world”

—-

6