chapter 44
2.1k 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Are you crazy, ......?"

 That's what the false god said when he heard my answer.

"Hmm, I think I'm average , but I haven't seen myself very objectively. From the perspective of others, I may not be average ."

 Well, I don't really care what others think of me.

"That's enough."

 The false god said as if to end the conversation.

 And when he blinked, he was back in his world.

 It was near the fort where we had been fighting the other D class.

 When I  looked around, I saw that in the other world, myclassmates, whose bodies had been chopped into pieces, were lying in a state of five bodies.

 Among them was Viktor's figure.

 As far as I can tell, they're all alive.

 The fact that it is impossible to interfere with the physical body in the Chaos Aurea deployed by the false gods has been proven once again.

"I'm going to kill you in this world."

"That's a problem."

 If I   will be killed here in the real world, I will really die.

 That is a matter to be avoided."

"Summoning Evocation!

 The false god was about to unleash its fury on me.

 But I guess it's not a big problem.

 But I guess it doesn't matter much, because everything is going according to my plan until this moment.

"Summon Evocation--Full!"

 The false god summons the spherical demon Fluffy.

"Airflow Manipulation-Plation Air."

 I thought, "Why don't I just kill it before it attacks?"

 With that in mind, I went for my signature nitrogen manipulation asphyxiation.

"Ah, but ........."

 The false god staggered for a moment, unable to breathe.

 But that was short-lived, as the false god grinned and jumped towards me in an instant.

"Haha, so you understand the concept of oxygen!"

 It seems that the false god also understands my magic.

 And the most effective way to use my Airflow Manipulation Praise Air is to get close to me.

 If I fill the air around me with nitrogen, I won't be able to breathe. That's why my surroundings are full of oxygen, and the safest place to be is near me.

"Fluffy, multiply!

 The false god instructed Furuhuru.

  "Fluffles, multiply!" The number of Fluffles increases from one to hundreds.

 If it continues like this, it's not good.

 I was about to unleash the "Ice Wall Fiero Muro" when I reconsidered.

 Fulful's ability is lightning strike.

 When I was invited to Mireia's room once, she showed me this.

 And if this many Fulfuls unleashed a thunderbolt, the Ice Wall Fiero Muro probably wouldn't be able to prevent it.

 Then, I'll take the most reliable means.

"Explode Explosions."

 I'll be caught in the middle, but that can't be helped.

 A large number of Fluffy, Fake God, and I are caught in the explosion.

 My body is blown backwards, but I'm able to maintain consciousness. After being killed so many times in the concept world of spirit . This level of pain is nothing to big deal .

"I didn't expect you to be prepared to attack me with self-destruct. You're a pain in the ass to deal with.""

"Well, am I getting a compliment?"

"No, of course not."

There was a false god who had been blown to the other side of me.

 He was a bit battered, but he still seemed to be in one piece. However, I couldn't find a single Fullfleet that had been there. Perhaps he had been able to avoid a direct hit by using Fluffy as a shield.

"However, it's not fortuitous that there are humans in the area that was blown away.

 It's not for nothing that there's a human being on the other side of the blast.

"I'll eat one of your souls first. I'll kill you after that.

 At the same time, the false god declares.

I deployed two magic circles.

"Converting Souls into Magic, and Incarnating Carne."

 That's not good.

"Fiero Lanza, Spear of Ice."

 I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but it's a good idea.

 It's not going to be in time.

 And I deploy my ice spear and try to block it, but the distance between me and the false god is surprisingly far.

 Something is wrong.

 

 The false god is yelling at someone, but I don't know who it is.

"Abel! I'm stopping the movement now, so--"

 It was a voice that came from the same mouth as the false god, the voice that Mireia had spoken.

"So please kill me while you still can!"

"Good work, Mireia.""

 If the false god had incarnated based on the magic power obtained from Viktor's soul, it might have become an existence that I could not touch.

 I'm glad that Mireia was able to stop the false god from moving.

"Stop it! Stop it! Mireia!"

 The false god Anthropos shouted.

"No, I won't alow"

, just kill me!""

 The same person said the opposite.

 I slowly approached Mireia.

"Sorry, Mireia.'

"No, it's fine. It's a good thing that I'm dead and so is the false god."

.

Mireia looked at me with a determined look.

 Seeing her, I was impressed with her.

 I wouldn't have been able to behave in such a dignified manner the moment I knew I was going to die.

"Don't kill me, "

 I'm sure I'll panic like a panicking false god the moment HE  die.

 In my heart, I respected Mireia's bravery as I extended my hand straight out.

 And then...

"Converting soul into magic power."

 I don't have enough magic power to do that. That's why I'm going to let you convert  my  soul into magic, false god.

"Converting soul into magic power.

 This is one of the magic techniques that I learned from the president  research materials. As the president specializes in research, there was a vast amount of data listed there.

 Thanks to this, the conversion efficiency was very high.

 Even so, the president's "soul to magic power conversion convertion" was not yet complete.

 The president "soul to magic power conversion conversion" was only a fraction of the amount of magic power that should have been obtained by calculation.

In other words, there is a hole in the  her  "soul-converting-conversion", but the existence that fills that hole is the false god Antropos in front of him.

 The false god Anthropos was trying to gain power by eating people's souls.

 And now, right in front of my eyes, he was about to use the perfect Converseon, which converts souls into magic power.

 It was written in the magic data that Mireia had given me, but I was surprised to learn that this was true.

 --The souls were created by you false gods, weren't they?

 In the primordial series, it is written that God created the soul and then the body, but apparently that was a mistake.

 In fact, it seems that the correct history is that the soul was created by a false god and only the body, the vessel for the soul, was created by God.

 The president did not have enough understanding of this fact. That's why his magic was still incomplete.

 I accumulated enough magic power.

 Then, let's activate another large scale magic.

 And so, I uttered a spell.

"Enslavement Escrivo."

 This was one of the spells that the chairman had taught me.

 The president  had been using the enslavement Escrivo to make moths work for him.

 This time, the target of my enslavement Esclave is right in front of me.

".Abel, what is the meaning of this?"

"Uh, I did say I was sorry earlier, but that just means I'm sorry I didn't kill you like you wanted."

"Hey, you! What the hell is this?

"In order for the Enslavement Escrivo to succeed, I had to convert the false god's soul into magic power. I have zero magic power. I'm not sure what to do with it.

"Don't be silly!"

At the same time as the cry of the gods was heard, a change came over Mireia's body.

"What?"

 Mireia questioned.

 There was a girl there.

 She had shiny blonde hair that had grown to the point where it touched the ground, and both eyes were glazed over. And her overall physique is very young.

"Is that the false god Anthropos?

 I'll check it out.

"What the hell is this? Why am I in the form of an infant?

 From the tone of voice, it seems to be a false god.

 

 I never thought it would manifest itself like this.

 This is the first time I've ever seen this kind of thing. By the way, the false god was trying to activate the magic of <Incarnation Kane>. This figure may be due to the success of <Incarnation Carne> in a half-finished manner.

 Anyway--

" whoa!

"Hey, don't lift me up. "  and swing me around!"

 Yeah, I feel more intoxicated than I have in a long time.

 I've gotten what I wanted.

 I got what I wanted, and I can't help but be excited.

7