chapter 45
2.4k 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

In the middle of the match , we were in the middle of a team match , which I forgot about because I was so absorbed in fighting the false gods.

 Mireia and I ended up being disqualified from the team competition.

 We were chasing after a false god, and we got out of the barrier .

 It was a very dumb ending.

 I was also worried that someone who was killed in the other world would find out that Mireia was a heretic, but my fears were unfounded.

 No one remembered what had happened in the other world.

 Even if some of them could vaguely remember, they probably judged it to have happened in a dream.

 Because of this, no one was aware that Mireia had defeated us, and since we didn't say anything, we didn't receive any points that should have gone to our team.

 Then, rumors spread in the school about a mysterious incident in which most of the D class members fainted due to a mysterious cause.

 There was a lot of speculation about poison gas, hypnotic magic, etc., but at this rate, no one would ever find out the truth.

 That's why we didn't get a single point, but the result was not so bad: second place.

 First place went to the team that had stunned Viktor.

 And the reason why we were in second place was because Sienna survived until the end of the team competition.

 Apparently, there was a rule that if the number of points for defeating other students was the same, the team with the most surviving students would be ranked higher.

 From what I heard, Sienna had fallen asleep during the surveillance of the fort. It's a good thing that I was not involved in the false god's Spiritual Liberation Santarion Field.

 

"Abel, I'm sorry to disturb you."

 I opened the door and found Mireia there.

 What do you want? When I asked her what she wanted, she showed me a paper bag and said, "This is for you."

"What's the matter? Here."

"It's for you. Please take it.

"Oh, thank you."

 I thank  her and open the paper bag.

"Hey, what's this ......?"

 When I saw what was inside, I let out a complaint.

 The bag was filled with women's clothing.

"I thought Abel might need a lot in the future.

"Well, I guess that's true.

 As I said this, I turned my attention to the person behind me.

 In my bed, the false god who became a girl was sleeping peacefully.

 In the beginning, the false god was naked, so it was not a good idea to leave her as she was, so she was now wearing clothes borrowed from Mireia. But the size of the dress was not right, it was too big.

 She must have arranged clothes that fit the false god's size.

 When I looked inside the paper bag, I was surprised to see how many there were.

"There's a lot in there. It must have cost a lot of money.

"Well, yes.  but it's nothing compared to the lives saved by Abel-, so if you don't mind accepting it, I'll be grateful."

"I see."

 It's a good intention, so I'll accept it gratefully.

"In addition, even though it's a false god, it's a girl, so you have to treat her like a girl."

 I'm not sure if I'd be able to do that.

 I knew immediately what she was talking about.

 I'm sure she's referring to my attempt to force the false god to use his powers right after he became incarnate, because I was so happy.

"That was the result of overexcitement. I'm sorry about that."

 It seems that she  have a tendency to go out of control when something I like is in front of me. Well, I don't think she  can fix it even if I reflect on it.

"If that's the case, it's fine. ......"

"Well, thank you very much, Abel."

 Mireia nodded her head, as if she was satisfied with the situation.

"You want to say that again?"

"No, I just thought I hadn't thanked you properly.

 I don't think you need to worry about it.

 To be honest, I didn't have the slightest intention of helping Mireia.

 I just chose the best way to lift my sister's curse. If I killed the false god, I wouldn't be able to ask about the curse. Then, what should I do?

 I can make the false god serve as my messenger.

 It's a very rational decision.

 Well, I'm not going to tell that to Mireia.

"I'm not going to tell Mireia that, because she doesn't need to worry about it."

 And I say something like that instead.

"No, I do care."

 You really shouldn't care.

 But what's the matter? I thought about the false god sleeping in the bed behind me.

 Thanks to the false god, I've learned a lot of things I didn't know.

 But at the same time, I had many more questions.

 Why do false gods try to kill humans?

 The relationship between false gods and the gods we worship.

 And the curse of the false god Zoë.

 At any rate, let's get  him to tell us everything.

 I chuckle as I look at the false god who is still sleeping peacefully.

 I took the trouble to make him into  a slave.

 I'll  make  him tell me everything he knows.

Part I - Completed 

6