chapter 46
2.3k 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

A thousand years ago, a man named Paracelsus  systematized the previously vague concept of magic and elevated it to what is now known as learning.

 Therefore, Paracelsus is acknowledged by everyone as the founder of magic and the greatest magician of all time.

 Paracelsus was the founder of magic and the greatest magician of all time. In these grimoires, all the necessary theories for magic are preserved.

 Therefore, if you can understand all of the grimoires, you can understand all the theories of this world.

 That's what I used to think.

 Just recently, I have learned the concept of "science.

 Thanks to this, I have found a number of contradictions in the original series.

 To put it simply, the magic described in the primitive series is very different from real physical phenomena.

 As a result, there is a lot of waste in the construction of the magic so far, and the magic power required is enormous.

 On the other hand, my newly developed science-based magic requires very little magic power, so even I with zero magic power can use it without difficulty.

 Well, it is necessary to supplement the magic power with magic stones to some extent."

 However, there are still many mysteries in this world.

 In order to break my sister's curse, I need to create the Philosopher's Stone, and I feel that one shortcut to doing so is to unravel the mysteries of the world.

 The clue to solving this mystery is the false god Antropos, whom I recently enslaved with the Esculab. I'm sure she knows a lot of things I don't know.

 I'm sure she knows a lot of things that I don't. That's why I wanted to find out everything I could from her.

"Why don't you just give up?"

 I said with a sigh.

 This is my room in the academy dormitory.

 In front of me, the false god Anthropos was huddled on the floor.

 Anthropos is spreading his killing intent against me, emphasizing each syllable.

 In fact, he almost killed me recently 

"This is the thirteenth time."

 Thirteen times is the number of times Anthropos has tried to kill me so far.

 It had been three days since I had enslaved Anthropos, and in those three days she had tried to kill me several times.

 For example, she tried to strangle me with a cord while I was asleep, she tried to stab me to death with a knife from behind, she tried to push me down from behind when I tried to open a window, and she tried to drop me from the second floor.

 The only way for an enslaved person to be freed from his master is for the master's will to break the enslavement spell or for the master to die.

 That's why  he is trying to kill me.

"Hey, Anthropos. I'm begging you, will you help me?"

 I said, looking down at the cowering Anthropos.

 For my part, I would be most grateful if Anthropos would be cooperative.

 How can I get her to be more cooperative? I thought about it, but couldn't come up with any ideas.

"Huh. Huh. ......"

 I hear what sounds like a groan from Anthropos.

 When I looked at her, I saw that her eyes were swollen red and she was starting to cry.

"Why should I false god, ......, be in human body like this ?

 She started to cry in earnest.

Objectively speaking, the current false god is just a girl, no matter how you look at  it . When I'm making that girl cry, I start to feel a kind of guilt.

"If you promise not to do that, I'll release you from your servitude right now."

 

Anthropos became my errand boy through the Enslavement Escrivo.

 A servant demon cannot defy its master.

The reason why Anthropos is crawling on his side and not moving is because I ordered him not to move.

"I'm going to stop killing you. ......"

 She pleads in a tearful voice.

"Really?"

 I nodded and released her from her servitude.

 Then she slowly stands up, now that she can move. Now, Anthropos is free to move.

 Now I can finally be free of the threats to my life from Anthropos.

"Hmph, you idiot! That was just an act, human! You're so easy to fool, I'll kill you right now!"

"What?""

 I was about to be attacked by Anthropos, who had changed from teary-eyed to smiling like an asshole, probably with a hidden fruit knife in his hand.

"Don't move!"

 I muttered calmly to her.

 As soon as I did, she let out a squeal, "Hugya! She let out a squeal-like sound and crawled on the floor on the spot.

 Are you stupid? I tried to say, but swallowed.

 If you're going to kill me, at least try to make a little more of an opening,"

"Damn you, human! One day, I'll definitely kill you!""

 She  scream out in hatred.

 Where were the tears she had just cried?

 It's going to take some more time to win over this false god.

6