2: Pleasureful Meeting
1.4k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For better or for worse, Seto’s nose was not leading him toward the luxurious houses. Instead, it seemed that he would be going toward one of the regular dormitory buildings. Considering that Seto was searching for an eventual roommate, that might have been a bummer for a lesser man who was focused on the superficial. But such trivial things did not matter to Seto. He did not plan to spend much time inside his room anyway, save for when he’d be having sex. But a bed’s a bed! And if he wished to, Seto had confidence in his abilities to seduce a female resident of one of the luxury mansions, should the need arise.

Here! Seto looked up at one of the six-story buildings close to the corner of the dormitory park area, where the scent and the [Lecherous Seeking] Spell led him. 

The building contour formed an “H” shape. Plastered façade in white and orange colors, clean windows that reflected the bright blue sky. With two students per room, even a modest estimate would put the number of possible residents in one such building at about a hundred and fifty. Combining all the buildings in the area, the number of students and staff that the Lotus Battle Academy could house here, easily surpassed two thousand. And Seto would be staying for the next three years among them.

“Ah!” a gentle female voice cried out from an open window in the corner apartment on the fifth floor of the building Seto was looking at. Seto had a feeling that he would not have heard this voice if not for his [Lecherous Seeking] Spell, and the tone of that voice gave Seto another feeling. He found his target.

Bingo! Seto thought and approached one of the trees that was the closest to the target window. Going through the door and taking the stairs was an option, but that would also require waiting for someone to ask the code to the door or ringing a bell to the desired apartment. Both options took time and were incredibly dull. Seto had enough of dullness in his life before he acquired his powers to last him a lifetime.

The building was surrounded by high, sturdy trees with ample girth and many long, thick branches. And even though they reached only up to the fourth floor, leaping to the window on the fifth floor was a non-issue for the Hunter in training by using his recently enhanced physical abilities. Seto leaped from one branch to the next until he landed on the windowsill of the window from which he heard the lovely female voice.

“Hey there!” Seto started his introduction before even looking into the room. “You’re probably wondering what a handsome guy like me is doing on the windowsill of your room while holding a pair of panties that seem suspiciously familiar—”

Seto froze mid-sentence. He had started his explanation as soon as he landed on the windowsill, before even confirming if there was anyone inside the room. After all, it was likely that the room was filled with the scent of the owner of the panties, while said owner was out on a jog or something. And even as Seto spoke, even as he discovered that there was indeed someone in the room, Seto’s mind did not instantly register what the young man’s eyes saw.

And what the young man saw—and heard—was a beautiful redhead with long, luscious hair, ample bosom, and smooth, snow-white skin. And Seto saw a lot of skin. All of the girl’s skin. For she was lying completely naked on her bed, with two fingers inside her neatly shaved pussy, moaning, and arching her back as she approached climax.

“Ah! A-aa-ah!?” The girl’s eyes went wide as she also froze in place, mid-moan.

The two people did not move for a while. Some could even say they were frozen in time. And since the girl somehow managed to remain frozen with her back still arched in the air, it was clear that—if nothing else—the girl had must have dedicated a lot of time to working out and training her abs. A quick glance at the girl’s well-toned muscles that supported the body in this awkward position confirmed this.

But neither of them could continue to remain like this forever. As tantalizing as the view of an eighteen-year-old battle mage fingering her pussy was, Seto knew he could not simply remain there on the windowsill enjoying the show as if it was completely normal to watch a girl that he had never met masturbate.

Neither could the girl continue displaying her goods to the sudden stranger, even if she would receive nothing but compliments for such a spectacular show and a highly insecure girl her age might have even been pleased to receive compliments for her looks. However, this was not the situation to be exchanging pleasantries.

“Nice! But don’t mind me—” Seto had begun to say but was rudely interrupted by the girl.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~”

8