1: Fistful of Panties
1.9k 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What an unreasonable student council vice president,” Seto said with a smile as he walked through Lotus Battle Academy’s premises while holding some girl’s light pink panties clenched in his fist.

More specifically, Seto was walking through the dormitory area of the Academy, after having just been accepted into said Academy by a peculiar student council vice president due to special circumstances.

“Find your dorm room by using your future roommate's panties as your only clue, huh?” Seto recalled the council vice president’s challenge. “At least I don’t have to carry my luggage with me. Still, we’re not talking about a classroom of students here.”

About a dozen of simple but functional six-story buildings stood out in the green, tranquil park area and were spread out throughout a large area of several square miles. The area had enough trees, streams, lakes, running tracks, and dueling squares to make most of the surviving city parks fall to shame. If anything, considering the nature of the Academy that Seto transferred into, the fact that the entire park was not only intact but thriving seemed unbelievable.

As he walked, Seto couldn’t but admire this serene piece of nature that was somehow preserved here. But soon enough Seto’s eyes switched to admiring the view of another attraction that Lotus Battle Academy had to offer: countless teenage girls in sexy schoolgirl uniforms. The Hunters’ powers manifested at their eighteenth birthday, and this meant that any girl that Seto fancied within the Academy’s premises was ripe and ready to be plucked.

A few of the girls passed Seto while jogging to keep up their physical condition. Several of the girls blatanly checked Seto out, top to down. And no wonder—Seto had developed an outstanding physique since he got his own powers just a couple months ago. No longer a slightly overweighted, gloomy kid, Seto had the body that would fit right in on a cover of a fashion magazine. Tall and muscular, even Seto’s facial skin condition improved dramatically. Although as far as Seto knew, such physical changes during Hunter power awakening were not the norm. Not that anything surrounding Seto’s power awakening was normal.

Along with the tall buildings that clearly stood out from the trees, there were also several dozen smaller houses spread out on tops of hills or by the lakes. Luxurious homes, reserved for the best of the best.

Now, standing atop an arching white bridge over a crystal-clear stream, Seto was square in the center of the dormitory area. The young man was confident he was within the range of the possible location of the owner of the panties and could now put his sensing skills to the test. Seto brought the panties closer to his face for a thorough inspection and activated his [Lecherous Seeking] Spell.

Spell: Lecherous Seeking

Level: 3

Description: Heightens the sense of touch, smell, sight, hearing, and taste to locate breedable female companions.

Even when the student council vice president handed Seto the panties, they were no longer warm to the touch. Which dashed any hope of them being simply a freshly worn parting gift from the student council vice president herself or from her attache.

The panties were new but obviously worn. Seto looked closer and saw a single short strand of red pubic hair. He swirled the panties at his nose to bring out the aromas before he brought the panties closer to his nose for a sniff. The sweet fragrance could only have belonged to a well-kept beauty who maintained her hygiene. Seto for a brief moment had considered that the panties could have come from a used panty machine and were thus a prank by the student council vice president, but the fragrance was too fresh for the panties to have come from a machine that usually handed out stale, third-rate products.

Having taken a deep inhale and filled his senses with the specific combination of aromas that came from the panties, Seto was now able to track the owner of the wonderful pair. At first, Seto could only barely tell that the owner of the panties had indeed been in this area sometime after the last rainfall. But the more he concentrated and blocked out all unnecessary information and distractions, the more Seto could slowly hone in on the direction in which the scent grew stronger. All that was left, was to follow his Nose. Seto clenched the panties in his fist and proceeded forward.

14