Ch 11 – [Blueprint]
160 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Author’s Note: Sorry, had a test to study for but I’m back lol. I also edited the previous chapters in accord with the new [Level Up] system, where you get [20 HP], [10 MP] and [10 SP] for every level up. I also changed the status to be originally [120 HP], [10 MP], and [60 SP] when MC was level [1]. This means MC back at the start of the story at level [5] now has [200 HP], [50 MP], and [100 SP]. Also any changes with the status will be displayed and shown with (--->) from now on for easier reading. You can see this in the previous chapter when MC levelled up, since I just edited it. Thanks for reading Ataraxia!}

=========================

[Note: Mana Stones exists in the centre of the core. Used for energy.]

(Really? ... I don’t know if I really want to grab it though...)

I stared at the lying scorched beheaded Bloody Orc, my face twisting in disgust.

(Whatever, I probably should grab it, just in case I need it later down the line.)

I stabbed the knife into its chest and made a circular cut.

(Gross.)

A glimmering blue shard, the shape of a baseball shimmered through the skin. I dug my fingers around the stone, and ripped it out.

(Yikes, this is fucking disgusting.)

I removed the veins from the shard, and I was left with a beautiful translucent diamond.

Stuffing it in my pocket, I ejected my magazine off the AK47. I had 25 bullets left. I quickly cleaned the blood stained knife and muzzle with water from the river, and then proceeded to create more 7.62x39mm ammo.

[MP: 200/200 ---> 185/200]

I fabricated three bullets when suddenly the status board once again jumped in front of my face.

[New Skill: [Blueprint] - Connected to [Materialisation].]

[New Blueprint! "7.62x39mm Bullet."]

(What?)

“...Status, what does [Blueprint] allow me to do?”

[Blueprint: Automatically constructs fabrications using [Materialisation]. MP used will be reduced to 1, no matter how large and complex the fabrication is. Reduced crafting time. Can be acquired by using [Materialisation] of the same design multiple times and having exceptional comprehension of its construction.]

(...That’s actually pretty OP.)

[List of Blueprints:]
(7.62x39mm Bullet)

I imagined the 7.62x39mm bullet and [Materialisation] immediately created a bullet, right in front of my eyes. In 3 seconds flat, the bullet was constructed, starting from the bottom of the primer to the top of the copper jacket. 

(That's fast!)

[MP: 185/200 ---> 184/200]

I could of constructed 184 bullets right now if I wanted, but I held back. I needed 2 more bullets + an extra 31 for the new magazine that I created a day ago. Wondering if I could stack the [Blueprint] skill, I muttered in my mind,

([Blueprint], I need [33] new (7.62x39mm) ammo right now.)

I immediately felt the MP drain from my body, as all 33 bullets were constructed right in front of my eyes in the air. It looked like a flock of bullets appearing from a void from the bottom to the top. It was oddly satisfying to watch.

[MP: 184/200 ---> 151/200]

3 seconds later, they all fell to the floor.

(Great.)

I grabbed the bullets and began filling the magazines. By the end of it, they were full and I was left with one extra stray bullet. I reattached the magazine to the AK47, and placed the other magazine in my pocket. I switched the gun back to [Safe] and slung it over my shoulder.

(I really need some magazine pouches if I'm going to construct more ammo.)

I also needed to create a sheathe for my knife. I couldn't just leave it in my pocket. Using [Materialisation] I created a piece of leather. I outlined my knife on the leather, sliced it, and also created a [Stitching Iron] used to puncture holes for stitching. I fabricated a nylon thread and a stitching needle, as well as a small iron hammer. I folded the leather over and glued the edges together. Using the Stitching Iron and hammer, I punctured holes all along the glued edges, and began stitching using the nylon and needle. After 30 minutes, I was done. I made a triple back stitch, and sheathed my survival knife, attaching it to the side of my pants. 

[MP: 151/200 ---> 101/200]

After part of the memories had came back I realised something. I had a childhood friend, and a teacher named Cero Fose. If so, where are they now? How did I get here in this weird forest?

And after all this time of roaming around the place, I looked up into the sky to the right where the sun was falling. I didn't notice it at the time, but past the clouds, a massive piece of rock floated in the air. 

(WHAT? How the fu-)

I rubbed my eyes, and stared again. It didn't disappear. 

(NAH, jit trippin-) {AN: LOL}

I couldn't believe it. I had an inkling that it was made possible by magic, and a candidate for where everyone else was. The question was, if I had came from that rock, how did I get down here? Many questions circulated in my mind. Shaking them off, I crossed off [3], [4], and [7] off my bucket list.

============================

1. I need to increase my MP.
2. A new gun, preferably something more lightweight and less costly to make.
3. I need to LVL up, and see the benefits.
4. Find out my whereabouts.
5. I need to train more, my manipulation and fabrication is currently undesirable and weak; the control was terrible.
6. Train my own body, doesn't matter if I have guns if my body can't keep up with its power.
7. Food.
8. My memories, and this unsettling feeling in my heart needs to be resolved.

============================

I still needed to train. This unsettling desire to practice was still stuck in my heart; I just needed to. I also knew that I was extremely weak against monsters, after the fight with the Bloody Orc. It was too much of a close call. My HP had reduced to 25. If it had hit me one more time, I would of died.

Resolved, I thought about Cero for a bit.

(Cero, thanks for teaching me how to fight. Even if you can't hear me.)

(And Anna. I'm coming to see you again.)

The edges of my mouth slightly curved upwards as I chucked to myself, remembering how cute she would become when she pouted at me with her teary emerald eyes as I ignored her at school. I mean, she was just too adorable when she did that. I had to avert my gaze or else my face would become too hot. I held back the urge to headpat her back then. Not sure if I could hold back now though.
The good ol' days. I still called her by her nickname, (Anna), even though her full name was (Anastasiya Yamauchi). 

My memories were still in disarray, fragments missing from some parts of my mind.

I created one more goal in my head.

To somehow reach the floating island in the sky.

8