chapter 8 zombie apocalypse (2/4)
90 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a huge insult, should I just punch him in the face? No, no that would dirty my image, hold it in until you get home. Everyone in the classroom was shocked, his tanned friend beside him, also widened his eyes like he couldn’t believe it, shocked gasps were all around the room.

“excuse me?”

“let me fondle your chest”

MoThEr FuCkEr

“haha, don’t joke around classmate that’s not funny” I could tell that my facial features were twitching right now

“no I wasn’t- “before he could say anything more, his friend covered his mouth and said

“yahhh- hahaha gomenn, he’s joking around, I don’t know what’s going inside his head right now, so let’s talk later, bye~”

…………

I was in shock, with that angelic appearance how come those dirty words escaped from that person’s mouth?

I’m starting to regret my decision on asking his help, I could just have asked my mom for a private instructor. But I thought things would go smoothly with the top 1, so I didn’t bother troubling my mother.

The next day Satohi was acting normally, meeting in the hallway together with his friend, we made our way to the library, he was really good at teaching and adding with his friend, the way I saw my notes was like a completely different thing, it felt like cheating, I didn’t think this way of studying would be so effective.

Though I was starting to get uncomfortable when asking a question, he would come so close that our faces nearly touched, I could clearly count his eyebrow- I meant eyelashes, is this normal skinship between men? Or am I just too conscious? I brushed this off as something normal and proceeded the day.

Continuing the lessons until a semester I managed to become rank 2 while his tanned friend became rank 3, one more semester and we’ll become 3rd years already.

➽───────────────❥time skip

Driving my car around the city during our break, an accident in the middle of the road happened, being too far in the accident, I went outside my car, asking others nearby what happened when an uncle said

“a lady just started having a seizure while crossing the road, they already called the ambulance they should be here in a minute”

Thinking this would take an hour at max, the ambulance arrived, before they could put the lady in a stretcher, she started standing like a possessed person, she jumped right at and bit the paramedics neck, seeing the gush of blood coming out of the woman’s neck, screams and gasps could be heard around me, this wasn’t normal, I wanted to get inside my car but it was useless, behind me was a line of cars, so my vehicle was left immobile and useless.

I didn’t wait for shit to happen, I broke into a run, people around looked at me like seeing someone crazy.

Not later, the paramedic started acting weird too, seeing the bloody person with bloodshot eyes, people backed up slowly.

People near the paramedic started getting wild like mindless beasts, biting at everything moving nearby, the bloody scene was so disgusting that it can make anyone who sees it throw up.

Everyone started running, some getting inside their cars, but the monsters just broke the glass and they were still bitten, those near the transformed creatures were too late, it infected everyone in the radius.

As fast as I could, I tried calling my mother

*ring* *ring*

“mom, where are you?”

“I’m at home with your grandpa, why are you so out of breath? Did you go for a run sweetie? haha”

“mom, just stay were you are, at home, lock every door and window, a virus is starting here at city D, and its spreading fast”

“what? Hurry and come home!”

“I can’t, I left my car, the traffic won’t budge so I had no choice but to leave it, turn the tv on and keep updated, if you can, seal the windows hard that nothing can get in”

*beep*

Going to a nearby police station, I huffed hard to explain what was happening at the city.

They doubted what I said until a creature already caught up behind me and broke the shops glass just across the street, the police were acting so slow that I had to go outside and just run for my life.

Coincidentally a guy was about to get off of his car but I pushed him back in, getting in to his car while him getting angry on what a despicable thing I was doing.

“zombies are in the city! Hurry start the car!”

“Zombies? Psssh I don’t believe in such creatures, now get the hell out of my car mister”

I forcefully took the key out of his hands, but he tried to struggle, I didn’t know how to let this obtuse person understand so I took out the gun in my bag, I made sure that the safety was on so I won’t accidentally blast this guy’s head off.

He finally understood after seeing the commotion on the street, mindless creatures attacking people everywhere, until outside the window blood was seen everywhere. I took off using his car and turned the radio on.

MINDLESS CREATURES ARE ALL AROUND THE CITY BITING EVERYTHING, BEWARE OF PEOPLE HAVING SEIZURES, MOVING STRANGELY, AND GETTING BITTEN OR SCRATCHED BY THEM, THE INFECTION SEEMS TO SPREAD WHEN THE FLUIDS OF THOSE CREATURES GET INTO OPEN WOUNDS, REMAIN CALM AND WAIT FOR THE AUTHORITIES TO HANDLE THE SITUATION.

After that a static sound was heard, I lowered the volume down and also lowered the gun pointing at the man’s head, after a short while, inaudible voices could be heard at the radio so I increased the volume.

THE AUTHORITIES ARE NOW HANDLING THE SITUATION, PLEASE GO INSIDE CLOSED SPACES AND LOCK YOUR DOORS, READY ANYTHING THAT CAN BE USED AS A WEAPON, THIS CREATURES DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE AND ONLY KNOW HOW TO ATTACK, PROTECT YOURSELVES USING ANY WEAPON YOU CAN HIT THEM WITH

The guy beside me suggested that we should go to his home because it was nearby.

Getting inside, we looked for wooden planks to board up the window and pushing heavy things to block the door, after finishing securing the house, I finally heaved a long sigh.

Sitting on the chair inside the man’s home I called the assistant

Has it started?

(yessss)

Do you know where the infection started spreading?

(dunno, find it out yourself)

“it’s better to let things calm down outside first” the man started speaking to me

“yeah”

“mister do you have stack up food?”

“I have but it may not last for a while”

“sorry for pointing a gun at you earlier”

“well young man, I did think it was rude but it did successfully shut me up, wasn’t that your goal?”

“haha”

Outside the house, blood curdling screams where heard, glass breaking and cars screeching, I could only wait as the noises started to die down.

0