Chapter 1
276 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Congratulations, it's a boy."

'FUCK'

Now you could at this moment be forgiven in thinking I was upset at the baby being a boy, instead preferring it to be a girl which, while a hundred percent true as I would spoil my daughter like there was no tomorrow, that wasn't the problem. No, the problem was that the statement wasn't directed at me and instead to people over my shoulder and that the baby is me. And that's a massive FUCKING problem due to the fact that I was just driving home from work.

My first thought is I had better not have been fucking Isekai'd, while a magic world sounds all well and good on paper I am not interested in giving up my modern day luxury's no matter how cool magic is.  So hopefully I have either just been given a do over which would be the ideal situation, because I feel I would probably have a mental breakdown not being able to be with my parents and siblings no matter how distant we were. Or at least been Isekai'd into a modern setting with some good phycologists for what will no doubt be some issues, but then maybe a combination of child brain and adult mentality will get me though it.

Now as these thought's were rapidly going through my mind I hear a male and female voice whom I can only assume are my new Mother and Father cry talking to each other, with Father saying how he finally has a son, which gives me a couple of new thoughts and Mother saying that her child birthing day are done either he gets 'Snipped' or she will get her tubes tied. 

This is good for me on several levels, firstly I have at least 1 older sibling something I always wanted, and as a side note to that I will be forever the youngest giving me ultimate power in getting my way because everyone knows that they youngest child is always the most spoilt. Secondly my sibling/s are all female which may be a blessing or my life is going to massively suck when they are teenagers. And thirdly which is really the best the hospital room that I am in seems as modern as it should be and if anything more 'upscale' and 'lavish' than I would normally expect from a delivery room.

As I was deep in my internal crisis control, the midwife hands me off to my new Dad, and goddamn he's a handsome motherfucker. Hehe 'motherfucker' being entirely accurate and he did indeed have sex with my Mother, shit, mind out of the gutter, regroup, refocus, well as long as I get even half of my good looks from him, I will be quite the looker. Standing at what I would call over 6", Deep Blue Eyes, Browny/Blonde hair whatever that's called and a looks to be in prettying good shape from what I can tell from the arms and kinda tight shirt. Over all a solid 8.5/10.

"Hello Kyle, I'm your dad"

Ok so my new name is Kyle, not to bad, first step is identify only as Kyle and to not assume my old name. 

"Augustus, give me my baby boy NOW, you have 4 little princess to get from our parents and I want to hold my little darling"

So, where to start, first of 4 Siblings, wasn't expecting that many. Secondly holy fuck, my mom has an amazing voice. Thirdly and quite comically, the speed and automation that dad responded and did what he was told tells me all I need to know about who is really in charge. Fourth is awkward in the sense that my mom is what the fuck level gorgeous and that even taking into account having just given birth. As in she married way the fuck down even with dad being a 8.5/10 based purely on looks, now this is completely biased due to that fact that even with my memories she still gave birth to me and will forever be my mom and no one will ever be able to mess with her without me being there for her rebirth or not. Yeah I was and will always be a momma's boy not matter what, so bite me.

The most mesmerizing red hair which I pray in natural and green eye stare at me in a way only a mother can seeing her child for the first time, a look filled with so much love that I cant help but smile, something that causes a smile to blossom on her face revealing dimples, just incase she wasn't beautiful enough already. At this point unless I somehow get completely fucked over by genetics there is no way I will be anything lower then pretty handsome so.....WIN!.

Now if you think I'm over thinking everything, that's because I am, freaking the fuck out is also a accurate description of my mental state so going through all this is helping me calm down. While I get some quality cuddle time in Dad returns with the 4 little Princess's and the God of Genetics is fucking strong in this family. Four of the most adorable girls come in ranging in age from what I would say is 6 for the oldest 5 for the second and the what can only be described as one of the most adorable sights is a pair of twins hugging each others arm that should be around 4.

Immediate gut reaction is whelp gonna have to take defense/martial art classes to put the fear of God a.k.a me into any and all males that dare have thoughts towards my sisters. That aside pros and cons of 4 sisters, first can absolutely hit on their friends in a non creepy way. Second, just as a by-product of being around 4 sisters and their friends I will be able to hear gossip like who's dating who, who broke up, the likes and dislikes of all the various girls they hang with. All powerful pieces of information if used correctly. Also things like fashion trends and such will no longer be a black hole but something I can simply ask what new what's hot to keep up with the times.

The cons though are or at least could be just as massive if not more so. First if for some reason I get of the wrong side of any of them, I feel like my life is going to be not a great time. Second as the youngest I can only imagine that I will be used as test subject for whatever they wish, though this could have some upsides like effectively being invisible while they talk. Third no matter how 'liked' I am 4 teenage sisters is still 4 teenage sisters so treading carefully with be the name of the game. Fourth I may fall into the dreaded 'friendzone' of a lot of girls due to being the 'little brother'. 

As I was going through all this in my head I was passed around like the new shiney object that I am until I get handed back to mom who lifts up her shirt exposing her breast for suckling, now depending on how degenerate one is they may take advantage of this. I however did not, simply going full instincts, getting a full belly of milk and drifting of to sleep. All in all a pretty good first impression of the new life I will have, as long as I don't think to much about my past life. No BS fantasy setting no ultra powerful magic, at least none that I can see at the moment. All the tech seems to be in line with what I had in the past. Just got to figure out if I am still on Earth and if so what year and also which country I am in.

Just as I fall into my first sleep in this new world the only other thing I was really hoping I dodged decided to rear it's ugly not needed head.

(Welcome to the 'Universal Farming' System)

FUCK!

As a first time writer I am still not 100% sure on the best way to do the various dialogue exchanges between the various characters so the will no doubt be teething problems as I go about finding what best suits me. Also releases will be sporadic at best.

 

3