Volume 2 – Chapter 16
6.6k 3 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mrs. Fukumi and my father already looked a bit drunk, their faces flush with alcohol. They jumped into the pool while giggling with each other like a couple of horny high school kids. Some of the couples glanced at them with interest, while a few had admonishing looks for their raucous behavior. As for me and Kira, we kept our heads down. Suddenly, my mask seemed ill-conceived. If we were recognized by them, I couldn’t even begin to imagine the fallout.

Kira’s hands tightened on my arm, and her entire body was starting to shake, even though her face was completely expressionless. She had finally confirmed the thing she had been fearing. Her mother really was having a blatant affair. Not only that, she had gone to this place, a swinger’s reserve. Whether it was the alcohol or her desire to sway my father, she had boldly come out without even a robe on, and neither did he. When the two entered the hot spring, they swam over to a corner and embraced tightly.

Although their eyes had passed over us, they showed no recognition. I allowed myself to breath easier. Meanwhile, they were talking softly under their breath and occasionally kissing, there bodies pressed up against each other. It was as if they didn’t care that anyone else in the room could see them. Well, Kira was holding me just as tightly, but that was for a completely different reason. A few minutes later, most of the hot spring had returned to normal, but Kira and I continued to watch my father and her mother from the corner of our eyes, remaining silent.

At first, there would be an occasional giggle erupting from Mrs. Fukumi, something far naughtier than my teacher would ever utter in the classroom. It turned out she was quite shameless indeed. I underestimated the extent that she was caught in my father’s web. I no longer thought that her relationship would be tested by this orgy. Rather, she would do anything my father asked her to do, including letting other men use her.

When they grew quiet, that was when I started glancing over at them openly. It took me a few glances before I realized there was a questionable placement of their arms. They were both sitting rigidly… perhaps a bit too rigidly. Her arm was tilted so that her hand would be in his lap, and his the same. If that was it, I might not have noticed anything, except her arm, was shaking slightly. More specifically, it was moving just slightly up and down.

I immediately blushed and lowered my head as I realized what was going on. Mrs. Fukumi, my teacher, was giving a handjob to my father in the middle of a public bath. When I felt Kira’s hand digging her nails into my arm, I realized that she also had come to the same realization. His hand was between her legs, fingering her, and her hand was sliding up and down his cock. It was obvious to anyone looking at the couple they were masturbating lewdly in view of a dozen people.

Well, I supposed that Kira and I were the only ones watching the pair so closely as to notice. In fact, even if the other’s notice, would it bother them? The idea was to be free. They’d all be banging each other tomorrow anyway. A thought came to my head and I stood up. I did it without warning, and it wasn’t until Kira turned to find herself face-to-face with my dick, letting out a surprised gasp, before I realized I was still naked.

Kira and I had bathed naked together as kids. She’d actually seen my penis before, but that was before I was even mature. Suffice it to say that she certainly hadn’t seen it since it had gotten various enhancements through Netori’s game. It was now very large by just about any standard, and something most men would be proud to show off. I had enough modesty to blush, but her gasp got the attention of several others, including Mrs. Fukumi, who was looking at my dick with an open mouth. Was she shocked, or was she currently orgasming from my dad’s machinations? Either way, I didn’t like the expression. Grabbing my robe, I headed back into the changing room.

“W-wait… I’m coming too!” Kira whispered in my direction, also getting out of the tub, but making sure her body was covered as she pulled herself out, even at the cost of the robe.

I went into the locker room and began to look through the baskets. My father always wore a suit, and he had a particular necktie… ah… there it was! Glancing into his basket, I looked through to find his room key. I grabbed it and was glad to see that this old couple was old school and had the room number written on the key.

Grabbing my stuff, I headed out of the room and ran face first into Kira leaving her section. She was wearing a stormy expression on her face with her arms crossed.

“There… I did what you asked.” She said bitterly. “We know the truth now. Can we go?”

“Ah… I know you’re angry. I’m sorry you were embarrassed like this.” I replied sheepishly, so focused on my own mission I sort of forgot about her feelings on the matter.

Kira bit her lip and winced. “I’m sorry too. I’m not angry at you. Just… seeing mom there. She’s ruining 21 years of marriage. How could she do that to father? How could she do that to me? Especially after what I’ve done for her!”

“What you did?” I blinked. “What did you do?”

Kira’s eyes widened and she spun around. “Th-that… it doesn’t matter now. What is done, is done.”

“Huh?”

“Look, can we just go. I hurt enough already. I don’t want to think about anything, not the past… or now. Now that I know the truth, I just want to go home and cry.”

“Is that so…”

Kira tried to put on a sympathetic look. “I know you’re hurting too…”

“Actually, I’ve known my father has been a cheat for years.”

Kira spun around, her eyes full of surprise. “What? You knew?”

“I only learned about Mrs. Fukumi a short while ago, but Mrs. Fukumi isn’t the only one.”

“Wh-what are you saying?” Kira asked, her brow furrowed.

“Father has many affairs with many women. Mrs. Fukumi is only one of the women in his life.”

“Th-that bastard…” Kira’s eyes flashed, but then she began to think. “Wait… is that why they’ve come here?”

I nodded, “I think dad had grown bored with your mother just like he did with mine, so he plans to pass her around and use her to trade for other women. Well, I also suspect your mother won’t say no.”

Kira gave a bitter expression, her anger waning into loss. “No… you’re right. I can’t dump this on your father. Mother agreed to this. Even if your dad is cheating on her, she’s cheating on my dad, and even willing to be treated like a sex toy. This is her fault. ”

There was a hint of anger in the way that Kira said the word sex toy.

“Your boyfriend isn’t Jack, is it?”

Kira looked up and blinked. “Huh? Jack? Who’s Jack?”

“Ah… nevermind, it’s actually better you don’t know.” I scratched my head and pulled out my camera. “The truth is, I didn’t come here to just check for myself. I came here to catch them in the act… on camera!”

“You want… images… of our parents?” Kira gave a confused look.

“As you yourself pointed out, they’re hurting two families with their affair. However, my mother already knows about these affairs. If your father learned, it’d only destroy your family. What do you plan to do now that you know the truth about them? Will you tell your dad? Will you break his heart and cause your family to split?”

Kira bit her lip thoughfully. “I… don’t know. I hadn’t thought of things that far ahead.”

“I’ve had much time to think about it, and overall, my thought is to make them suffer.”

“Suffer, what do you mean?”

“Evidence…” I shrugged. “We need evidence of their infidelity. Then… we have the power.”

“Power? To do what?”

“Extortion? Blackmail? Punishment? We can make them regret everything. For example, I could expose to Mrs. Fukumi to my father’s other women. You could extort my father out of money.”

“You’re really suggesting I blackmail your father for money?” Kira spoke, shaking her head.

“Well… anything… It’s not about the money. It’s about making them pay for their actions.”

Kira looked uncertain. “I don’t know…”

“If you’d rather stay out of it, you can. I can exact revenge on both of them, and you can sit back and just know that their happy little affair is now putting them through hell.”

Kira stood for a while thoughtfully. Her rush-dried hair was still a bit damp and clinging to her face. She lifted a hand and pulled some off her cheek. After a moment, she sighed.

“You’re doing this with or without me, right?”

I nodded. “I have my reasons. However, I could use your help.”

Kira let out a long breath and then nodded. “I’ll help you get evidence, but just the evidence.”

“Brilliant.” I lifted up the key in my hand. “I have their room key!”

“Alright… what’s the plan?” She eyed the key.

“Even if I brought my camera in the hot spring unseen, and managed to get pictures, they are still wearing masks. There will always be room to doubt. I need photos of them in the act, in their bedroom.”

“You plan to sneak into their room?”

“I imagine they’re going to be pretty hot and heavy when they are done. They’ll probably come and immediately have sex. I’ll hide in the closet, snap a few pictures, and then when they fall asleep, I’ll sneak out.”

“That’s pretty risky.”

“That’s why you’re my backup. First, I want you to return the key to the old people up front to hide suspicions. Just say you saw it on the floor in the hallway. Second, I need you to stand by to distract them. If push comes to shove, you can knock on their door and hopefully give me a distraction.”

“A distraction?”

“Something that convinces them to leave the room, preferably. I’m sure you can come up with something.”

“V-very well.”

The pair of us exchanged numbers and I put my phone on silent. Then, we headed to Father and Ms. Fukumi’s room. Unlocking the door, I handed the key to Kira, took a breath, and entered inside, my key tight in my grasp. As the door shut and locked behind me, I came to the realization I truly was on my own now. Glancing around, the only place I could hide was the closet. Fortunately, the closet had deep pockets, and the shelf was long enough that an entire person could lie in it.

If I tried to minimize my space, I could hide far enough back that even if someone opened the closet, they wouldn’t be able to see me unless they stuck their head inside. With a breath, I slide up into the closet and closed it, leaving just a crack. I made sure I had a good view of their futon, and before long, I was ready to start my debut as a filmographer. As if! My heart was racing and I was already sweating.

I ended up waiting for about an hour before the door finally opened. Just as I expected, Mrs. Fukumi and my father were hot and heavy. They were openly making out and his robe was already half off, as was both of their masks. Their clothing hit the ground as the door shut behind them. I positioned my camera and snapped a shot. The girl at the store had shown me how to turn off the click and flash. I did say I needed it for surveillance, so those two things were important. The naked Fukumi appeared with my father in her arms, the pair of them kissing excitedly. His erect dick, which was a bit smaller than mine, was pushed up against her bush.

“Elzo…” She moaned, “I love you…”

“Uh huh…” He said, kissing her neck roughly.

Out of curiosity, I sent Dirt Scribe on my father. I really wanted to know what was going through his mind at times like this. Perhaps, he really did care about my teacher. Perhaps, he was an okay guy underneath it all.

Ah… most of those women were so old. When I heard about this place, I was expecting a bunch of hot college kids. I don’t want to give Sasori away for some old skank pussy.

No, it turned out my father’s thoughts were exactly as shit as I had thought they would be. He was kissing Fukumi while she was confessing her love for him, and his thoughts were on the naked girls he had seen in the hot spring.

Actually, there was one tasty little morsel. She was so shy, not like Sasori at all. I wouldn’t mind giving up Sasori to taste that meat. Her boyfriend even got Sasori’s eyes. That fucker is bigger than me. That’s the only reason he’d get some cute young thing like her. Bastards with big dicks! At the party tomorrow, I’m totally going to bang your girl. I’ll also forget to wear a condom… hehehe… enjoy taking care of my kid. You wouldn’t be the first bitch I knocked up and ditched.

“Huh?” I couldn’t stop the noise from escaping my mouth; the words were just too shocking.

Other kids? Dad had made siblings I didn’t even know about? I wasn’t even getting started on the fact that he was trying to cuck me in his mind and wanted to bang Sasori’s daughter, a girl half his age.

Who’s that? If some private investigator is snooping around for my wife, I’ll break his…

<Dirt Scribe has reached its daily limit>

“Did you hear that?” Father’s head lifted like a fox.

“What?” Mrs. Fukumi asked, panting and clearly having heard nothing.

I cursed inwardly for making a noise.  Why did he have to be so aware right now? His eyes scanned to the window first, but when he saw nothing, he looked over at the closet. Shit!

46