Volume 3 – Chapter 9
4.9k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without a thought, I reached out a grabbed Kira. This was no different than the times I had run into Maria or Akiko. Maria was placed in a situation exactly like this. I just arrived right on time to keep her from making a mistake. Akiko had ended up even being raped by several guys. I managed to pull her away too. This time, the only difference was that it was Kira I was holding. I might have been a little late, but it was never too late to save her.

I ignored the damp feeling as I picked her up in my arms. She let out a cry of protest and struggled. Her body was wet and oily, and my grip slipped. Her leg fell down. No, I would definitely save Kira. She was my friend. Perhaps she was the only friend I had ever really had.

“What do you think you’re doing?” A guy suddenly shoved me.

Kira slipped from my hands, landing on her feet and skidding a few steps away. I reached for her again, but she looked startled and pulled away.  A knee slammed into my gut. I let out a wheeze, backing up a few steps. It was only then I looked away from her, only to see a fist slamming into my face. This time I collapsed on the mat.

“Fuck…” I groaned.

“Hey!” Someone shouted. “This is the fucking guy who bangs his sister!”

“That fucking pervert?”

“He’s trying to feel up the student council president all to himself!”

“Kick his ass!”

This call didn’t go unheeded. A shoe slammed into me. And then another. I lashed out, hitting someone. I then attacked someone else. More people came to their aid. I was shoved down by at least a half-dozen guys. I looked up to see basketball players all around me. I hadn’t moved fast enough, and now they were all kicking me. Pain shot through my body and more and more bastards were kicking me. I had to stop reaching for Kira and start protecting myself. Unfortunately, I had already taken too many blows.

I didn’t know how long the beating went on. The kicks and punches all sort of blended together, and it became just one long continuous feeling of pain. When it finally settled, the world was blurring and I could barely see shadows. A certain shadow seemed to come out of the darkness. It was a naked woman, but her features were too indistinct to see.

“I’m sorry, Hakaru,” She said, her voice was the familiar voice of Kira. “I know you wanted to save her like a hero out of a story. I’m sorry. It was never going to work out that way.”

The distant shadows grew until there was complete darkness, and then my head hit the mat as I slipped off into unconsciousness. When I awoke, I was confused for a few moments. I sat up, only to feel my head throb with pain.

“Hakaru!” Two large soft things suddenly pressed up against me.

“Ah… wh-what?” I shook my head and tried to make out the person holding me. “Sasori?”

“I heard about it earlier and came here right away. Since you’re my student and we had no nurse at school today, the vice-principal allowed me to watch after you. Some boys had brought you in. Who did this to you? I tried to get answers, but no one admitted to anything!”

“Ah…” I touched my head, feeling a surge of pain. “That… the entire… basketball team.”

“The basketball team?” Sasori blinked. “Why would they bully you?”

I tried to work through everything that had happened. Kira was there, and I tried to save her, and yeah, I got my ass handed to me by a dozen boys. No, before that, they were getting an award. It was the couch! I started explaining everything that I saw to Sasori, my tongue getting tied several times. She had to ask questions to clarify a bit, but eventually, I managed to work through the entire story.

When I was done, Sasori had her head down, her expression hidden by the relatively low lighting for the infirmary. The infirmary was a typical medical center for a school. Most people who had to go to the nurse’s office just wanted to lie down in the dark for a while, so the place usually had the blinds up. Thus, I was lying in bed in a fairly dark room with Sasori sitting next to me, still in her traditional teaching attire. As for why there wasn’t a nurse today, that seemed odd to me. Maybe Sasori made some kind of deal with the nurse?

“Kira can do whatever she wants,” Sasori spoke up, bringing me back to looking at her.

“What?” I said, my voice tinged in disbelief. “Seriously?”

Sasori shrugged. “What am I supposed to do about the girl? She won’t talk to us. She goes to love hotels in the middle of the night. She sexts and takes erotic photos. Now, this. She’s barely recognizable from the girl I raised. I don’t know what to say. I have a slut of a daughter.”

“Sasori!” I sat up, grabbing my head as I grew dizzy. “This is your daughter! How can you say that about her?”

Sasori gritted her teeth. “You’ve seen the pictures she takes! Maybe… maybe she wants this to happen? Did you ever think of that? She could have gotten my help, but she doesn’t want my help! She doesn’t want me!”

“It’s not about want!” I snapped. “You’re her mother!”

“St-stop!” She said, her face flushing, “I don’t want to talk about this right now.”

“You…”

“Let’s just talk about you… and me… okay?” Her face seemed to turn lewd as she looked me up and down.

“Me and you?” I said incredulously.

Her hand reached out and touched my thigh. “I saw you looking at me in class. You were wondering if I was really not wearing panties, weren’t you?”

“Sasori…” I shook my head.

Sasori stood up, and then unzipped the side of her skirt and slid it down her long legs. As soon as they fell to the ground, her naked lower half was exposed. Her dark bush, pink slit, and round butt were on complete display for anyone in the infirmary. Fortunately, I was the only one there.

I wasn’t in the mood. My thoughts were still wrapped up on Kira. Meanwhile, Sasori was trying to abandon any responsibility. She was trying to entice me because flirting and having sex felt better than dealing with the reality of her broken home. I wanted to say exactly that, but I didn’t think it would do any good. Worse, her naked body was enticing, and I grew hard looking at her.

Her eyes snapped to the tent in my pants instantly, and she licked her lips. I tried to grab her hands and stop her, but she was very forceful, and soon my dick was out in the open.

“I locked the door.” She purred. “I’m your nurse, so you definitely have to listen to what I say!”

She ended that sentence by going down on my cock. I leaned back and moaned as she engulfed my cock in a way only an experienced woman like her could. Netori and Netorare had both told me that I needed to get whatever points out of her that I could. In some ways, it did feel better to forget about my problems with Kira and to just have sex. At the very least, I wasn’t going to resist.

“Mmmm…” Sasori moaned and gasped as she sucked lewdly on my member. “Hakaru’s cock is so tasty. And you’re so big too. You’re going to split me open.”

She climbed on top of me and started riding me. I eventually got into the rhythm of it and played with her tits while she bounced up and down on my cock. She was very enthusiastic, which was much different from the dead-eyed girl I had blackmailed before. In a way, she was like a whole different person now. She may be an older woman, but she was sensual and erotic, and the way her large hips gyrated and my cock felt amazing.

“Cum inside me, it’s okay…” She moaned. “Come inside your teacher.”

“Sh-shit…” I moaned as she bounced up and down on my cock.

The bell rang just as I exploded my load. I came deep inside of Sasori, my balls emptying inside her. She graciously took it all with an excited look. With that done, I actually did feel a little bit better. I felt like I could think a bit more and my headache went away. It wasn’t a great time for it, but I genuinely felt like it had been a good therapy for me. It was just what I needed at that moment.

“The bell rang,” I said after catching my breath.

“Mmm…” She giggled lowering herself and kissing me, even while she continued to grind her wet pussy against my softening cock. “End of the school day. Time to go home.”

“Ah… is that so?”

She nodded, biting my lip before pulling away. “I’ll go first. Tomorrow… I’m going to wear a shorter skirt, but I still won’t have any panties on.”

She winked as she slowly got dressed, putting on a show of sliding her dress back up her nice curves. When she finally left, I shook myself out of my daze. Overall, I didn’t know what to do with Kira. For all intents and purposes though, did I have to do anything? I already had Sasori. There were other women in the world. Perhaps it was a mistake that I had been focused on Kira. It wasn’t even like I wanted to use her for points or anything.

I got dressed and then headed out the door. As soon as I opened it, I ran into Mr. Fukumi. A strange feeling washed over me.

“Ah! Vice-Principal!”

He smiled in a friendly manner and patted my shoulder. “Are you doing okay? I heard you got into a fight? I’m glad my wife could watch over you for a bit. Sorry about the lack of a nurse today. Budget cuts. Technically, we’d get cited if the board found out, so if you can keep it hush, hush.”

It was at that point that I realized that while Mrs. Fukumi didn’t care about her daughter, Mr. Fukumi was different. I wouldn’t tell him the truth, but I could tell him a bit about what happened to his daughter, at least a subdued cliff notes version. I couldn’t get to her myself, and Mrs. Fukumi had completely tapped out. So, he was my best hope of finding help for Kira.

“Um… Mr. Fukumi. About that fight…”

Mr. Fukumi shook his head. “Don’t worry about it. I already questioned the boys. They said that you thought you saw my daughter kissing someone on the team, grew into a jealous rage, and started attacking people.

“Sir!? I didn’t.”

“It’s fine… I’m glad you protected my daughter. You’re a good man…”

“No!” I shook my head. “We need to talk! This is about your daughter. I need to tell you some things?”

Mr. Fukumi raised an eyebrow. “Is there really a problem?”

I bit my lip, and then slowly nodded. “Yeah, I think it’d be best if we talked.”

Mr. Fukumi scratched his chin and then gave a distinct nod. “Very well, then please, head to my office. I have something I have to fetch, and then we’ll have an honest discussion. How does that sound?”

I let out a relieved noise. “Yeah, that sounds great.”

Mr. Fukumi directed me to his room and then went into the nurse’s office to get some information, as he called it. I felt a little awkward talking to this man, considering I just slept with his wife. More than that, I was depending on him to help Kira because I couldn’t. Considering what I had done to him, this all seemed kind of strange. However, this was my best bet toward helping her. This might be Kira’s last chance at salvation. I just hoped her father knew what to do.

29