Volume 4 – Chapter 14
3.2k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I-i-is this really okay?” Tiana asked nervously, stroking her freshly-bleached blonde hair over her ear.

She was standing in the back of a small lingerie store, the door to her changing room open. She was standing in some thin, risqué red underwear that looked really nice now that she was a blonde. She hadn’t bleached the hair above her crotch though, and the black hair could be seen through the nearly transparent red. This actually wasn’t anything I hadn’t seen on Sasori, but she was a mature woman while this girl was almost completely innocent. Actually, all of my women had worn such things for me, but it was much different with her. She would have never worn anything so scandalous in her life.

“Well, you’re not going to be showing your underwear, it’ll be under your clothing, so why not feel sexy?” I offered. “Don’t you want to feel sexy if you ever need to take off your clothing in front of a man? Wouldn’t it be even more embarrassing if a man saw you and you were wearing something gross?”

“Y-yes… but still…” she looked uncertain.

“Plus, this underwear works far better with the nipple rings you’ll be getting next.”

“H-hah?” She gave out a noise. “N-nipple rings?”

“Mm, yes, I definitely want you to wear those.”

“I-I love you… but that’s a bit excessive,” She said weakly.

“Don’t you want to please me?” I asked.

“O-of course!”

“Well, the last few days, I’ve seen you naked a lot, right?”

“Yes.” She blushed, looking down.

“So… I already know what your naked body looks like. Doesn’t that mean the excitement is all gone?”

“Nn?” Her head immediately rose and she looked at me with her mouth slightly open.

“Look at it this way, when you wear nipple rings, you’re decorating your breasts so they look different. When I touch them, they’ll feel different too. In that way, we keep things interesting. You can get all kinds of nipple rings, and then change them out so every day I can enjoy your breasts fully.”

“When you put it that way…” She said, touching her breasts.

I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. “I’m doing all of this for you. Did you have fun in the last few days?”

She nodded, blushing again. “It’s amazing. I never thought I could feel this way.”

“Well, I’m going to help you keep feeling that way. When your boyfriend sees it, he’ll definitely be speechless.”

“My boyfriend…” She said that strangely like she almost had forgotten about him entirely. “Do, do you think he’ll reject me?”

“Hey,” I said, grabbing her and pulling her into my arms, even though she was wearing nothing but underwear, “I will never abandon you. I’m just helping you bring out your inner slut. If he can’t accept that you indulge in pleasure with me, then fuck him.”

“R-right…” she nodded, tightening her grip and then kissing me with a peck.

The boutique store woman was an older woman who didn’t seem to even be able to see very well. She didn’t seem to care at all as Tiana bought a half dozen pairs of slutty underwear. She even wore one on the way out of the store, although it was under her school outfit. If she twirled too much, I could see everything. Naturally, she was quite embarrassed, but I enjoyed it immensely, especially since it was a windy day.

Our next stop was exactly like I had promised. I took her to a piercing studio. It wasn’t on the main street. It was actually on an offshoot. I had looked it up online before taking her. I ended up picking her out two circular rings, but I also grabbed a barbell and a dangling one for later. There was a woman there who did the piercings. I insisted on watching.

After they were in, I immediately touched her chest, but she slapped my hands away. “I-it’s tender.”

The store clerk, a woman in her thirties with about twenty piercings, scolded me severely. How was I supposed to know they needed time to get used to them? I was hoping to play tonight, but it looked like I might have to wait a week or more. Well, at least, when Matt walked in on her, he’d be in for that much more of a shock.

“Wh-where are we going next?” She asked, slightly nervous.

I had already gotten her hair bleached, put her in naughty underwear, and made her pierce her nipples. Although these were all drastic changes for an innocent girl, they were all reversible. She could dye her hair back. She could toss away the rings. She could throw out the underwear. It was all just a minor inconvenience. I wanted her change to feel a bit more permanent. My eyes landed on a tattoo parlor and I grinned.

“It’s time to give you a tramp stamp.”

“What’s that?” She asked, letting her curiosity override her fear.

“Ah… a tattoo on your back.” I explained.

“Tattoo!” She cried out, taking a step back. “Th-that…”

“You absolutely must. Don’t worry. It will be something cool.” I said, chuckling softly.

“Really? Something pretty?”

I nodded, ”Of course, let’s at least look. If you don’t like it, we can leave.”

“Okay…” She finally agreed, and the pair of us entered the store.

The store clerk was a scrawny looking guy who had a ton of piercings and tattoos of his own. He was clearly of western descent, with light brown hair and blue eyes. No respectable Japanese man would look like how this guy looked. It definitely took a westerner to do what he did to his body. Plus, he wasn’t friendly at all. At least the woman who did her piercing was polite. He didn’t even say hello or look up from his magazine when we walked in. Instantly, the sentiments put into me by my mother came to the surface. I ignored him and grabbed Tiana, taking her over to the book.

“What would you like?” I asked, flipping through.

At first, I let her flip through herself. As she saw all the colorful pictures, she started to grow more excited by it.

“Oh, look at this one! Isn’t it pretty?” She said.

I squeezed her butt and nodded. She didn’t even seem to pay my hand any mind like it was natural that I groped her in public. The store clerk glanced up once or twice, and I made sure he caught me groping her butt. I just felt like sticking it to him.

Eventually, I started speaking up and leading her on. “How about something in English?”

“Ah… I don’t know any English.” She admitted.

I chuckled. “That’s why it’s so exotic. Like, you could pick this word. Isn’t the calligraphy nice?”

“Ah… yes… I wonder what it says.” She inquired.

“That one says ‘beautiful girl’,” I explained, pointing to the text that spelled out S-L-U-T.

“Ah… that’s a little conceded though.”

“How about this then? There is a beautiful story behind it. It’s about a young girl who wants to attract a boy, so she grew a flower garden and pick one for him every day. The word is Infinitum.” I smiled.

“That is… so cool!” Her eyes widened. “I wanted that!”

Excellent, I pulled the book and plopped it in front of the store clerk, “She wants this, don’t ask!”

‘Don’t ask’ was actually spoken in English. The guy’s eyes widened for a second, and he looked between the word, my smiling face, and then the hopeful girl. The word was C-U-M-D-U-M-P-S-T-E-R. The story I explained was just complete garbage. I made it up. As for the words, I didn’t know enough English to know such explicit terms, but I looked this place up last night and found the meaning of each of the words. Thus, I successful would get her to brand herself a slut.

It was a little cruel, but it didn’t really matter. She was already mine to do with as I pleased, so why couldn’t I have a little fun with this one? Of course, if this westerner decided to run his mouth, it might cause a little bit of a problem. I think, even if I wanted Cumdumpster written on her back, she’d do it, but she might be angry I tried to trick her. Tricking her was part of why it was fun. Playing with her naivety and innocence was really amusing.

“Alright, I’ll do it.” He said after looking her up and down, but as I tried to follow her, he raised his hand. “Sorry, dude, you can’t be back there. An artist can’t get distracted.”

“Seriously?”

He narrowed his eyes and suddenly grinned and whispered. “Plus, you wouldn’t want me to reveal what it really says, right?”

My eyes widened for a moment and I coughed. “Hah? That… fine. Tattoo it quickly.”

He shrugged. “It’s an art.”

He took Tiana into the back and shut the door. As for me, I didn’t like her being alone with this guy, so I was pacing back and forth restlessly. I was only on my third pace when Netori suddenly appeared, floating lazily above the counter. She shot me a look with her eyebrow raised. I matched her stare.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Hakaru… what is it that you’re doing?” She asked.

“What am I doing? I’m just adding another girl. In the past, I was far too gentle, right? That’s why I struggled so hard. This time, I’m not going to make the same mistake. I’m not giving her a chance to deny me anything. I broke Akiko and turned her into my little bitch. It’s no different.”

“Akiko already had deep feelings for you when you broke her. Breaking her might have opened her to her sexuality, but it wasn’t the reason she’s so dedicated to you.”

“So, what? Tiana is my little slut now too. I have her wrapped around my finger.”

Netori bit her lip. “Is this because Netorare possessed her body?”

“What does it matter, why? I chose to make her mine. I had the ability, and I did it. Just like I chose to fuck my mom. Just like I chose to hit my dad over the head with a bat!” I said, rounding on her. “And when I want you, I’ll make you mine too.”

To make my point, I reached out and grabbed her hand. I was expecting her to pull away, so I was shocked when I grabbed it and yanked her toward me. However, after the shock faded, I gave a grin.

“See? You’re mine.”

She gave me a sad smile, and then my grip started to loosen and her arm ended up floating right through my hand like a ghost. Her arm had red prints on it. Her silky white skin was so fragile, that my rough grip had bruised it. My mouth opened, but I suddenly didn’t know what I was supposed to say.

“When you grab someone too hard, sometimes, they just slip away.” She said softly.

“What does that mean?”

“What about Kira?” She suddenly changed the subject.

“You mean Netorase?” I frowned. “What about her?”

“She all but offered herself to you…”

“Netorase is just trying to use me! And Kira… Kira has already made it clear she wants nothing to do with me.”

“Are you so sure?”

“Of course, I’m sure! She’s a goddess of sharing! She only wants me to share all of my girls! How could I ever accept that? It’s wrong!”

Netori suddenly peeled back, looking like she had just been slapped. The expression on her face instantly caused my tough demeanor to waver. I took a step forward, but she raised her hand to stop me.

“Netorase is a part of me too,” Netori said. “If you can’t accept her, then you can’t accept me!”

“I… I didn’t mean it that way,” I responded helplessly. “It’s just… she’d gotten in my way before. I don’t feel I can trust her.”

“And you know so well about who you can trust?” She demanded, an ugly expression on her face. “Is that why you’re so good at earning points?”

“What?” I looked up, but she had already disappeared.

So good at earning points? I shook my head, but after a moment a nauseating thought shot through me like a bolt of lightning. I turned and ran to the door. When I tried to open the handle, I found the door was locked. Putting my ear against the door, I listened for a brief moment.

“Ah.. ah… ahn…” girlish moans could be heard on the other side.

I reeled back and kicked the door. The lock broke and it swung open. I didn’t even get a step in when I saw it. Tiana was bent over the tattoo table. Her skirt was off, as was her shirt. Her bra was pulled up bearing her breasts, and her skimpy underwear was pushed to the side, allowing the tattoo artists dick inside her. He had his pants down and was thrusting into her from behind, meanwhile, he was playing with her nipple rings, pulling on them while she was panting and wearing an impossibly slutty look on her face. They apparently weren’t sore now.

Of course, kicking the door open startled the pair of them.

“What the fuck?” I cursed.

“Ah! Ha-hakaru… I can explain!” She said.

She struggled to get up, but the westerner didn’t let up. He slapped her ass causing her to fall back down, and then continued to thrust into her. She still wore a euphoric expression on her face, and didn’t even try to get up again as he continued to pound her. At that point, the westerner grinned and shot me a thumbs up.

“You’re right man, she is a perfect slut. Cumdumpster is correct!”

25