Volume 4 – Chapter 24
2.5k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With my cock hanging out, Principal Vienna stared at me for several moments. Her expression was cool and she let nothing show on her face that gave away where her thoughts were at the moment. As the time lingered on, I became concerned that perhaps I had erred in my judgement. Maybe, this kind of forceful method would be deflected by her. If I failed here, not only would it cause me a great deal of headache later, but I’d likely never get to a point where I could seduce her directly again.

As the moments passed and my throat grew dryer, she finally took and step forward and then fell down to her knees. Only taking a single moment to take a breath, she took my cock into her mouth. Even for a teacher, my cock was a decent size, and she couldn’t get it all in her mouth. Where she had devoured the councilman’s small cock down to the root, such a thing was impossible with my cock.

In fact, her indiscretions with the councilmen were still playing out on the laptop. A light, lewd moaning noise was coming from the laptop as the sounds of her wetly sucking on my own cock echoed in the vacant room. Since Principal Vienna had gone this far, my assumption was that I had won now. Thus, I decided I might as well enjoy my prize a bit. I leaned forward and reached for her chest. I immediately began to fondle those breasts which I had idolized from afar.

Principal Vienna’s chest was deceptive at first. I had noticed this when she had been playing with the councilman. Where Sasori allowed her chest to be displayed, Principal Vienna’s clothing restrained her chest, keeping them tightly bound and held up. It both made them more noticeable and less noticeable at the same time. It wasn’t until I touched them that that I finally realized their true mass.

Of the women I’ve tasted, she actually had the biggest set. Sasori was large, but that was only compared to my teenage girlfriends. Her breasts were probably a D, possibly a DD. Kira’s were more of a C, while mom sat in the low D. Maria had the smallest chest, with only B cups. Akiko’s were only slightly bigger, was that a B+? I didn’t know cup sizes very well, so it was all just guessing anyway. For Vienna, once I pulled them out of her bra and blouse and allowed them to escape, they might very well be size F.

As my hands worked their way down her blouse and into her bra, her head bobbed up and down in my lap. I could smell a flowery perfume coming from her hair and, and I had a temptation to grab her head and force it down. Well, it was still too soon, and if I was too abusive, there might be a backlash later. To win, naturally, I needed to subdue her completely. She was some god or goddesses’ champion, and the true way to beat the god was to make their champion no longer able to perform in their name.

That was why Cuckhold and Netorare were both defeated. Once their champion went to jail, they were no longer able to use them for their purposes. Supposedly, there were some rules, like no killing. It wasn’t intended to be a match to the death. Instead, one party had to emotionally break the other or in some way make them unable to perform. I suppose they could still be having sex in jail, but their capacity as competition was removed, and thus their gods, according to the agreement, abandoned them. If you could make an opponent flee the country, or swear off sex, or make them commit to a relationship, these were also ways that could defeat an opponent.

Naturally, since my opponent was a girl, the easiest way to defeat her was to make her commit to a relationship. Of course, that relationship would be with me! Once I had made it so she’d seek no other, her god or goddess would be forced to flee. Then, it’d be two for the price of one, because Netorase also agreed she would surrender as well.  

When it came to seducing the Principal, she herself opted for an open approach. Well, I didn’t think trying to manipulate her would work very well anyway. She had been playing a long manipulation game since the very beginning, so, I reckoned the best way to defeat her manipulation was by directness. Like I did with Akiko, I would get her used to me sexually, and only then up it until she could only think of me. For most normal men, they got a girl to like them, and then they had sex. I found the other way around, forcing them into sex, also works to slowly make them like you.

Women’s brains were hardwired that way, something about wanting to protect their offspring. Once having a lot sex, they grow to be attached to the man who did it because they subconsciously want him to take care of their children. Well, I didn’t plan to have any kids with her. That was like plan D. If I absolutely failed to seduce her any other way, making her pregnant with my baby would almost certainly defeat her.

I finally freed her breasts from the top of her blouse. My hands were small compared to them. Even the nipples were big and round, but just the right size for her giant boobs. Now that they were out, they flopped down with their weight. I picked them up and rested them on my knees. It was like having a newborn baby on each knee. The sight was the best, seeing my dick sticking up, her mouth eagerly sucking the head, and two large tits on either side.

“If you like them so much, why don’t you just fuck them!” She said bitterly, shooting me an angry glare.

“Hehe… isn’t that your job?”

She gave me an irritated expression and then put her boobs together and spit on them. I was shocked at first because I had never seen this before, but as she rubbed her tits together I realized she was adding lubrication. With her breasts wet, she pulled them apart then leaned forward until my cock was right between them. Then she pushed them together again. She pushed up with her knees, raising her chest up, and then letting it fall back down.

“Ahhh…” I couldn’t help but let out a moan as my dick slid between her cleavage.

Her boobs felt as good as they looked. Whenever my head poked out the top of her cleavage, she’d use her tongue to satisfy it. Ah, I got too invested in it. Her skill was incredibly top notch. Before I knew it, my penis was starting to swell.

“Ah… cumming!”

Her hand reached under and stroked my balls. It seemed that whether she liked me or not, if she was going to do it, she was going to use all of her skill. A streak of white shot out of my little head hitting her in the chin. She rotated her boobs, rubbing my shaft up and down, milking it with her tits. More and more white stuff shot out onto her chest. Most of it landed on her neck before it started dripping down. By the time she was done, a small pool of cum had congealed in her cleavage, and long streaks of white ran up her chest and all the way to her chin. As far as licking, none of it had touched her mouth.

As I pulled my dick out from under her tits, allowing it to soften, she continued to hold her breasts together to hold the cum. She stood up and walked over to her desk, where a box of kleenex was. With one hand, she held her tits together, and with the other, she grabbed several tissues.

“Hey, suck it down,” I demanded.

“Don’t push your luck!” She sniffed, immediately cleaning her neck with the tissue.

She must dislike the taste of cum. That was actually a first for me. I hadn’t met a single girl yet who hesitated to gobble it down. Well, admittedly, since I had gained protection from pregnancy, I creampied a lot more, but this teacher was the first to completely refuse like that. It made me narrow my eyes and consider her a bit more. I felt like it had become a personal challenge. Before I was done with her, this girl would become a cum junkie!

Well, today was just the start. I felt even a little ashamed that I had barely played with her tits and it was enough to cum. I had been so used to inexperienced virgins the last few months, that I lost my shit the second I tried a woman who knew what she was doing. Sasori was the only other experienced adult I knew, and even her experience was limited to a handful of guys.

“I suspect we’ll be having a lot more fun in the future,” I said quickly, trying to cover up the premature loss of my nut.

“…” She cleaned off the rest of her breasts in silence and then put them back into her blouse.

In only a few moments, she looked exactly like the prim and proper Principal she always did. She glanced back at me by just turning her head, but she didn’t face me.

“You’re playing a dangerous game, Hakaru.” Her voice was cold and sounded somewhat angry.

“Yeah, well, I always do.”

I couldn’t really think of a good comeback at the moment. I turned and left the room, not feeling nearly as victorious as I did when I had entered. I didn’t really feel like this exchange was a victory. It only reminded me of just how inexperienced I was. Against young impressionable teenage girls, I could wrap them around my finger with ease. However, other players were skilled in their own right. They knew how to use their bodies to please.

As I walked away, I began to realize that I really was lacking. Netori had told me this before. She had tried to fix it by having me work with Netorare. However, the end result was Netorare left me way too early. The result was that I hadn’t gotten the training I felt I needed. I didn’t really know where I was going until I got there. I was standing in front of my own dorm room. There was a hat on the door. Naturally, I could hear the moaning noises through the door.

I only came to this room to get my stuff. Almost every night I slept in the old school, usually after banging another girl. When I wasn’t here, I was in the small town trying to find another target to seduce. This was the first time I was returning here while it was still light out. I took a breath and then opened the door.  

Rose was lying on the bed. I froze for a second as I realized the woman she was with. It was Tiana of all people. Tiana was eating Rose our while she squirmed in delight. Seeing two women I had previously banged going at it didn’t actually cause me any displeasure. In fact, seeing Kira’s face flushed red and moaning, it was quite erotic. However, when I opened the door, Rose shot me a glare. Tiana looked back, but she only waved obliviously.

“Hey, boyfriend! Matt broke up with me, so I came here for sympathy sex. You should have told me your roommate was so fun! I never thought about trying a girl before, but it feels so good!”

I blinked after hearing her loaded words. In the end, Matt had finally had enough. Even he couldn’t keep lowering himself to being a slut’s cuck. I guess after the novelty of sex for the first time went away, he realized he wasn’t happy with a girl who slept around on him. At least, I could sympathize with the guy. Maybe there was another girl in class who caught his eyes. Sorry, guy, I’ve probably already fucked her. Rose seemed to notice the complex expression on my face, and suddenly her angry look was replaced with a worried one.

“What is it, Hakaru?” She asked, her previous anger being replaced with concern.

“I… need your help,” I said, feeling like a weight on my heart was suddenly lifted.

“What help?” She asked hesitantly.

“Teach me… how to tame a slut.” I responded.

“About time…” she whispered and then a small smile formed on her face. “Okay…let’s begin.”

20