Volume 5 – Chapter 21
2.1k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hakaru!” I found Sasori’s nice breasts in my face first off.

Mom and dad had done as they said they would. They got the girls and gave me time to speak to them. As for Mary and Netori, they were still arguing up until the point they disappeared, seconds before the door opened admitting the other women. Even though my girls more or less knew everything, the pair didn’t seem to want to appear in front of them. It must be a goddess thing. My parents weren’t even there.

Perhaps my parents trusted Sasori was a good enough adult to watch the other three. If mom only knew her joke about me being with Sasori was absolutely true. Dad, who had previously been a lover of Sasori until he got bored with her and broke it off, would be furious. Just thinking about it gave me a strange sense of pleasure. In a way, Netori was still with me, I guess, so I enjoyed the scent and feel of my former teacher.

If the other students in my class thought that nearly dying would get them a place in sensei’s chest, many of them would have gladly jumped off a cliff just for the chance. However, those things were reserved for me. I couldn’t enjoy them too long though. Her daughter was present, along with my sister and my woman, Akiko. Plus, this was a hospital, and if a teacher acted too affectionate for too long, people would start to talk. Even knowing this, Sasori couldn’t hold back her emotions, and cried while hugging me tightly.

Since she had pulled the fire alarm, she had saved everyone’s life. In a way, she had earned first dibs, so none of the other girls minded. They all smiled with quivering lips, although their eyes all showed signs they too had been crying to various stages. Sasori finally pulled away, and Kira stepped forward. She didn’t throw her arms around me. In fact, she kept her distance, and she looked almost scared to face me. I was only confused for a moment until I remembered exactly what had happened before I had left. Kira had started to give fellatio to Derek.

“Hakaru… I’m so sorry… I never would have… I never… I mean…” Kira looked away, her eyes just about to break into tears.

I reached out and grabbed her hand. “Kira, you were being drugged and forced to do it. The other girls were in just as bad of a situation.”

“I promised myself I’d be careful.”

“You didn’t know what you were going up against.”

How could she? Even with the belief something supernatural or mystical was happening, who would believe that this was the act of gods and goddesses? What hope did Kira have in fighting against them? Sure, she had the protection left to her by Netorase, but I was realizing how feeble that power truly was. A stronger god could override the power of a weaker god. So, while a protection might protect champions from each other, as soon as a god decided to cheat and use his own power, the whole thing broke down.

Then again, when Netori had planned the game, it was only intended to be between her and her two sisters. They were all absolutely equal in power, and none of them would go against the rules they set. It really wasn’t supposed to end up like this. I had gone through a wild ride because other gods and goddesses had decided to jump in on her game, and a few even decided to just try to cheat their way through it.

I had to grin and bear it as all of those around me cheated to win. Although, I understood now why Netori was so insistent that I played by the rules, and also didn’t play as active of a part as she could have in my development. She wanted me to become a god and becoming a god wasn’t something I could do by taking shortcuts. I had to play the game straight, even if those around me cheated.

Now, we had succeeded against all odds. NTR was back, and her game had done exactly what she had wanted. However, I wasn’t a god. This was fine. I had never really been planning to be a god, anyway. That was something Mary had revealed to me, and not something that concerned me too much.

NTR would still help me, and if it came between being a god or not, I supposed I might as well follow the path Netori laid out. She left me several of her powers, not to mention the beautiful NTR. Mary was also willing to help me, and while I didn’t necessarily understand all of her reasoning, I did genuinely believe that she cared about me and wanted to help. So, with two powerful goddesses by my side, what did I need to be afraid of.

Perhaps that was part of the reason I wasn’t too angry about what happened with Derek. She had bit off his cock. Just remembering it caused me to wince, but even when I winced a slight smirk formed on my lips. My words hadn’t soothed Kira, who had started crying, but when she saw me suddenly smirk, she hit my shoulder lightly.

“Th-this is serious.”

“You’re beautiful, come here… kiss me!”

“B-but…”

“What, you think because you bit off a dick your lips are forever tainted? How many other men did you service while you were… nevermind that… because it doesn’t matter! What matters is that I’m your man, and I will hold you forever by my side, okay!”

Her face had flickered when she started to recall all the horrific things she had been forced to remember. So I changed what I was going to say. I would never think that Kira was used up. Even if we wanted to talk physically, Netorase had repaired all of that damage when she was inside Kira. As for Derek, she could bite off the dick of any guy who tried to stick it in there! Ah… except for me!

“Hakaru…”

“Besides… you’re the mother to my child!” I pulled her to me. “So, don’t think you’ll ever get away from me!”

“Ah! That’s right!” Kira said, her eyes widening as her hands went to her stomach.

“She’s WHAT!?” Sasori let out a cry that was a little loud, causing a nurse to peak in the door.

When the nurse moved away, Kira turned to her mother. “I-I’m sorry, in all the excitement, I had forgotten to say anything. After the incident, I regained all of my memories. One large thing is that I’m pregnant. I’m actually starting to show, but I thought I was just eating too much and wore baggier clothing.”

Kira stroked her stomach, protruding it in a way that made the very start of a baby bump extremely obvious. Anyone who saw her there would instantly assume she’s pregnant. In fact, once seeing it, it was hard to unsee it. If her own memory didn’t return, she would have found out anyway within the next month. There just wasn’t any way to deny it any more than that.

“Ah! A-a niece or nephew!” Maria’s eyes lit up.

“G-g-g-g-g…” Sasori’s eyes were big and she was shaking.

“Geh?” Kira cocked her head.

Akiko gave a smirk and leaned over to her teacher. “That’s right… you’re a grandma!”

“Ugh!” She made a noise like she was just punched.

“Shall we call you old lady? Or Grandma Sissy?” Akiko asked innocently, each word like a whip against Sasori. “Who knows if Hakaru will even be into GILF action!”

“Akiko!” I admonished her.

“Hmph! Kira got a child, Sasori a grandchild, and Maria a niece or nephew, I’m the only one who didn’t get anything! To think, I stopped birth control too! Hakaru should have definitely made me pregnant.”

“You say that like I’d ever let you get pregnant!”

“You can choose!”

I chuckled darkly. “I think you’ve gotten presumptuous the last few months. I’ve been treating you too nicely, almost like a lover or mistress.”

“I’m not?”

“You’re just a sex toy! Perhaps, I need to take you back to my dungeon and perform some retraining so you remember your place.”

“I remember!” She cried out. “I remember! Please, Master… have leniency!”

The girls laughed, but her reply suddenly caused me to realize something.

“Wait, you all remember?”

“About Hakaru raping me!” Maria snorted. “How could I forget?”

“You raped me last week!”

“Hehe… and you better not forget that too!” Maria smirked.

“Also, how Hakaru blackmailed me.” Sasori blushed. “You were so naughty back then. You even had me in front of my daughter.”

“Soon, I’ll be having you in front of your granddaughter too!” I snorted.

“Oh, my…” She blushed even more, not looking horrified, but slightly intrigued.

“Technically, you already did once…” Kira laughed sweetly.

It seemed like when NTR returned, the spell that had been on everyone had broken. Everyone was able to remember the past. Wait… there was something that was a bit off about that. Dad seemed to still have some kind of perverted control over mom. He definitely could remember. When mom suggested I was with Sasori, the ugly look on his face definitely suggested he remembered having cheated on mom. However, mom didn’t look like she had recalled that dad was a scumbag.

“What are you thinking, Hakaru?” Sasori asked, noticing that my brow was furrowed.

“Mother.” I responded shortly.

“Mom?” Maria asked, perking up.

“If you remember everything, then you remember the relationship mom and dad have now versus how things used to be.”

“Dad going out every night and banging any slut, mom drinking herself into a coma on the couch. Yeah, I remember.”

“Ah!” Sasori made a noise, which caused Maria to glance at her with a questioning expression.

“My mom was one of those sluts.” Kira explained.

“Slut! You…” Sasori shot her daughter a harsh look.

“P-pregnant!” Kira frantically pointed to her belly like it protected her from everything.

Sasori sighed and then patted her daughter’s head, then rubbed her belly for a good look. That seemed to calm her down as Maria blushed and recovered from her slip.

“Anyway, mom seems a lot happier than she used to be. She used to complain that dad never touched her. They are married, so if their sex life improved, then mom’s happiness might just be genuine. As far as dad, once he got used to being with mom regularly again, well, it might just be a habit. Maybe… it’s best if we leave it this way.” Maria offered.

I actually wanted to agree with Maria. Mom did seem happy. She smiled more, and on the surface their relationship returning felt like a good thing. However, the first time I had seen mom start to be happy was when I started to show interest with her. Since I had felt that happiness, I knew it a lot better than Maria. The happiness she experienced now, it felt forced. She was faking being happy. I remembered her drunkenly leaning on me, begging me to rescue her from dad. That left an imprint, and there was just no way I could let her be.

“You’re going to go after her, aren’t you?” Kira asked, a small smile on her face.

“I love her, and I know I’m the only man who can truly make her happy. Mom just doesn’t realize it yet. I’m going to take her from dad, and I’m going to become the man in her life. Dad may be acting good now, but he’s still the same cheating scumbag he has always been. He may have some renewed interest in playing with mom, but he only sees her as an object. Once he gets bored with her, he’ll move on to the next toy. I won’t let him break her heart again.”

“Hakaru… you don’t have to do this alone.” Maria said.

“Sister?”

Maria bit her lip and then nodded to herself before giving me a resolute look. “I will help you, brother. Together, we will turn mom into Hakaru’s lover!”

16