Volume 5 – Chapter 24
2.3k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing in the room alone with mom, I saw her standing in front of a mirror, admiring herself. She was wearing a dress, which must have been the slutty one Maria had mentioned. It was extremely tight on Mother. She had to force her body into it. As a result, it stretched where her boobs looked ready to burst out. The bottom of the dress barely covered her ass. On the other hand, it was extremely sexy. With her fixed up hair, the makeup, and the dress, she was looking as sexy as she ever had.

As the sexual desire flared up inside me, my feelings of worry and trepidation were blasted away. The dark Hakaru who had been in slumber for quite some time was starting to resurface. It was the same guy who raped his sister, turned Akiko into a sex slave, and blackmailed his teacher into sex. Two months of clean living had changed me, but those dark impulses inside raged back to the surface once provoked by my Mother’s beautiful body.

I could recall the first time I had tasted her vividly. However, this was a different version of my Mother. This was a woman who hadn’t started lusting after her son yet. I was about to change all of that. Mom hadn’t noticed my entry, focused instead on checking herself out in the mirror. I stood in the low lighting of her bedroom for a solid minute as my lustful desires grew. When they reached the peak, I reached back and gave a light tap on the door, intending to get her attention.

“I’ll be right out!” She called without looking back. “Hm, I wonder if I still have the boots.”

She opened up the closet and reached in. She ended up practically falling inside. Her dress was raised up over her butt, revealing her butt and underwear completely. She was digging around for something, and as she did so, her butt bounced back and forth. Her underwear wasn’t anything sexy. Instead, it was rather loose and old. The result was that it hung slightly, revealing the slit of her cunt every time she wagged her butt. It was like she was asking for it, but I was pretty sure she was oblivious to me being in the room.

Watching her there, presenting herself for the taking, any last bit of self-control I possessed was blown away. I took a few quick steps until I was directly behind her bent over form. I reached into my pants and pulled it out. Grabbing her ass with one hand, I pushed myself into her in a single swift motion.

“Ah-Ah!” She let out a gasp of surprise, losing her balance and becoming even more stuck in the closet. “E-Elzo? When did you come back home?”

She seemed to think that dad had stopped back home and was now accosting her. She’d certainly be shocked when she found out the truth, but I reckoned I’d let the lie live just a little longer. Enjoying the feel of her moist parts wrapping around my pecker, I grabbed on to her hips with both hands and began to rock my hips, shoving myself in and out of her.

“Ahh… Elzo… not here… not now… our children are outside. Ahn!”

I lifted a hand and spanked her butt, giving off a resounding slap that filled the room. My mother’s muffled moans came from the closet, and the only other sound was the wet noises as I pushed myself in and out of her over and over again. The feel of her womanly body was missed. They were right to say a mother’s womb was comforting, as I was most comforted by the feel.

“Ahn… Ahn… oh my… w-wait… Elzo?” Mother’s voice started to change and she tried to pull out of the closet.

I sped up my pace, causing her to fall right back down. I moved faster and faster, thrusting my hips into her with reckless abandon. My silence was starting to cause Mother to realize something was wrong. Her moaning had stopped and she was trying to pull herself away.

“Th-this isn’t my husband’s cock… I can feel it. You’re thicker than him, but not as long…” She said through panted breaths.”

I can’t say I ever looked at my dad’s dick. However, his was longer? Well, girth mattered more, right? Plus, I could get plenty deep inside mom. I was stretching her pussy more than dad ever did. That’s why it felt nice and tight for me.

“Who are you?” She gave a staggered breath. “You won’t even let me see your face?”

She seemed extremely calm now. I was starting to remember that my mom wasn’t any pushover. She was a party girl and a former gang memory. She joined the shrine of an unknown harem god simply because she was hoping for good sex. She wasn’t like Maria, who I could just rape into submission.

Still, I didn’t want to let up now that I had taken it this far. I groped her ass, and then let my thumb slide into her asshole. Even though she could keep her cool in this situation, The suddenness of my attack took her off guard and she ended up letting out a satisfying cry.”

“Y-You…” She moaned.

I wiggled my thumb in her ass, using it as an anchor as I groped her butt with the remaining four fingers. Mother moaned and shuddered, unable to deny the feelings I was giving her. She made moans, and she was clearly enjoying herself, but as I kept going, I was starting to feel something was off. Of course, I was guided by my abilities. They were as useful as always. I was touching her exactly how she liked to be touched. I was hitting her erogenous zones with precision and skill.

Those skills proved to be extremely useful. In the long run, they were a hole that prevented me from reaching godhood, but in the short run, they were a powerful tool that I could use to seduce any woman. That’s what I thought, but the feeling that something was off continued to grow.

Even though I was hitting mom with exactly the way she liked it, it didn’t feel like she was being driven to any sexual heights. Rather, she acted about on par for the course. Leave it to my Mother to have already experienced the pinnacle of sexual delight. When it came to Sasori, she was a reserved woman who hadn’t truly let loose. When it came to my Mother, it was a different ballgame.

I was beginning to understand what the sisters had been getting at. I didn’t really need these abilities to seduce women. If anything, they were only an entry-level trick. True skill in seducing, pleasuring, and satisfying women came from within, not from a magical skill given to you by a goddess. However, at the time, I had rejected the notion of selecting Godless. I was convinced I needed my skills or would be defeated by the other players. The reality was that it wasn’t looks, or how many orgasms one could deliver, that made someone a god of harems. It was something else.

I slowed down my thrusting, pulled my thumb out of her ass, and then finally took a step back. “Come here, Mother.”

“H-Hakaru?” Her voice sounded a tinge surprised, but just a bit reserved as well.

She stood up and turned around. The look on her face was complicated as she tried to pull her little dress back down.

“Mother…” I said, forcing myself to meet her eyes.

“What are you thinking? As soon as your father is away, you suddenly do this to your mother.”

“Shut up.”

“Hakaru! How dare you!” Her face twisted angrily.

“Mother, just be quiet, and lie down.”

“Y-you… what are you saying?” Her dark expression broke, and she had a mixture of fear and interest appear on her face.

“I love you.”

“Hakaru… I love you too, but this… why are you doing this?”

“Because…” I reached out and gently guided her to the bed. “I know what you want, and I know Father is incapable of giving it to you.”

“N-nonsense… our sex life is amazing. He gives it to me like-“

I put a finger over her lips, causing her eyes to widen. “I’m sure he uses you like a toy. He pounds you hard and all that bullshit. However, that was never what you wanted. Father is incapable of love. You’ve always known this…”

“Hakaru…” Her eyes started to well with tears.

“I love you, and it’s a love I cannot express with simple words. I came in here with the idea of making you mine. I wanted to break you, or amaze you with my sex. Then, I realized the truth of it. For you, great sex was never about any of that. It was always about love.”

Mother’s body shook, and she bit her lip, lowering her head. “When did you suddenly become such a smooth talker.”

“I just listened to the signs you were always giving me.”

I lay mother back and then got on top. I pushed her dress up again, but this time I wasn’t forceful about it. I gently spread my mother’s legs, and then slid back in. She was already wet from before, but this time it was different. I wrapped my arms around her, my head resting in her cleavage. Her arms wrapped around me, hugging me tightly. I slowly started to move my hips.

I didn’t give it to her as hard as I could. Rather, I gently rocked her body while we embraced. Her warmth flooded into me in waves, and my warmth was returned to her. The pair of us looked like we were barely moving, just embracing each other on her marital bed, but my hips never stopped moving, and soon hers started to join in.

Our lips found each other, and I started to kiss mom. Her eyes filled with confusion started to turn into looks of love and happiness. A smile formed on her lips, and she squeezed me tighter as if she couldn’t bring me any closer. When our lips parted, I moved my lips up to her ear.

“I love you so much.”

Her thighs tightened, and I could feel her climaxing just with those words whispered so innocently.

“N-no fair…” she murmured, her entire body shivering with pleasure.

There was only so much a man could stimulate a woman’s private parts. At some point, there was also the psychological aspect to think about. While I had broken all of the other women in one way or another to get them to sleep with me, that really wasn’t why they stuck around. They were with me because deep down, we had a connection. It was something that wasn’t skin deep. No amount of tricks or aphrodisiacs could break the intense feelings of love they felt.

I bit her ear and whispered again. “You’re mine, forever.”

“Hakaru… yes… baby… I’m yours.”

We continued to make love deep into the night. Once Mother’s lust had been awakened, there was no stopping her. When I was tired, she’d be on top. When she started to drift off, I would nudge her awake and begin again. Each time, I came deep inside her, and I felt like we grew a little bit closer. The sun was starting to shine the next day, and the pair of us were still naked in bed together.

“I remember, Hakaru…” Mother said. “My mind… it was wiped again, wasn’t it?”

She gave me a very serious look, and after a moment, I gave an affirmative nod.

“It was.”

“You… have some involvement with the gods, don’t you?”

“You can say that.”

“Then, what do you need from me?”

“Mom?”

“You felt that I had to be conquered before you could continue. So, you need your mother for something. Don’t give me that ‘I just love you’ crap now. A mother knows when her son is sucking up to her because he wants something, so just out with it.”

I looked down guiltily. “There is… something you can help with.”

She grabbed my chin and lifted my head. “I’m your Mother. Don’t feel bad about using me. You can do anything to me you want. I love you unconditionally, and this body is completely yours. I won’t let another man touch it again!”

“M-mom! What are you doing?”

“Ah… how about one more round?”

“Ah… mom… only for you.”

“Hehe… it’s good to spoil your mother once in a while too, isn’t it?”

20