Volume 7 – Chapter 12
1.8k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tall woman who I had previously seen as timid raised her hand in the air, and I suddenly felt an intense gravity like I was about to be torn apart. Of course, I began to panic!

“Wh-what are you doing?” I cried out.

“You’ve seen my embarrassing spot. The only solution is to end you!” She declared.

“What are you saying? Do you mean that cute little birth spot?”

“C-c-cute!” Her hand suddenly slipped back down and she stumbled back. “What are you saying?”

“You’re talking about that cute red spot on your butt, right? It’s fine…” ‘

“Y-you! How can you say that?” She demanded.

“I don’t know, it just seems to fit you. It matches your hair, and it defines your butt better. I like it.”

“N-no one likes it!” She took another step back. “My sisters all make fun of me for it!”

I wanted to ask why all of her sisters were looking at her butt, but it didn’t seem to be the right time. They probably had taken baths in here together. It looked like Sixth had deliberately come into a more isolated area just like me to avoid her sisters and prevent herself from being teased. However, since she had talked about her butt, I was naturally checking her out, and even though she was large, she was extremely beautiful.

From a distance, you wouldn’t even know she was larger than normal, and I couldn’t help but see her beautiful body and become turned on. Before I could stop myself, my cock started to harden looking at her.

“Wh-wh-what’s that!” She immediately noticed the change and pointed down accusingly.

“Aren’t you a beautiful naked woman?” I declared.

“I-I’m a goddess, not a woman!” She shot back, her shy side returning. “A-and I’m not beautiful. Second says I’m big and ugly.”

“How can that be?” I took a step forward. “She’s just jealous.”

“J-Jealous?”

“Second is that small girl, right? She just envies you because she doesn’t have a body like yours.” I took a step forward.

“K-keep that thing away from me.” She pointed at my dick again. “In fact, put it away!”

“Why? You shouldn’t be ashamed of what you have. And since you’re showing me all of you, why can’t I show you all of me?”

“That…” She didn’t seem to be able to come up with a good reason.

I was depending on my instincts now. I could feel that Sixth was lonely. All of the goddesses in the Celestial palace felt lonely. They all grouped, but they all felt distant as well. It was like they were all alone, never touching anyone else, and only interacting from a distance. I felt a strange but intense desire to bridge that distance. I took several steps forward, and the rapid beating in my heart no longer came from fear, but the enjoyment of eyeing a beautiful woman in front of me.

It didn’t take long before we made love in the water. I was worried that due to her size I wouldn’t be big enough for her, but her size was an illusion in this world. I made myself her size, or she made herself my size. I don’t know which it was. She was as tight as any virgin I had ever tasted, and she was extremely giving. There was a feeling to her that just drew me in. I could sink into her large breasts, or hold her naked body all day.

When we finished, floating in a pool that had been mixed with her virginity and the various other juices the pair of us spewed, she reached over and grabbed me, looking at me with longing and love. This was the expression of a woman who had already lost her heart. It had taken several bouts with Eighth before she had become this enamored, but not every girl was the same. I knew I had her heart after just a single time.

“Will you see me here again?” She asked tearfully.

“Of course.” I grabbed her chin, and lifted her to me, kissing her gently.

I wasn’t like my father. I wasn’t like Procreation. Her giving me her heart completely wasn’t an end goal. It wasn’t time to move on to the next woman. After I finished cleaning up, I returned to the library, but the next day I returned to this same place. Sixth appeared again, and our second time was even deeper and more expressive than the first time.

“Your goal is to become strong, right?” Sixth asked.

“Huh?” I blinked as I lay on the shore of the pool, Sixth next to me, her finger gently stroking my chest.

“You want to become a high-level god, and you must do that by… by having goddesses, right?”

“Who-who said that…” I looked away sheepishly.

“The other goddesses, they talk…” She blushed. “That’s what fifth said. She said fourth brings men in looking to steal our virginities. Second says it’s because she’s bitter and unhappy with what humanity has done to her, and she wants all of us to feel the same.”

“That’s not true at all!” I sat up, a flash of anger on my face.

She giggled. “You don’t need to worry. I already knew Second was lying. She’s just too close to Beloved. It blinds her to everything else. That’s why you’ve had so much success with Eighth and Ninth… they aren’t that close to Beloved.”

“Ah! That! I can explain…”

She giggled again. “I can sense my sister’s aura on you. My aura is on you too, so my sisters also know.”

“R-really…” I put on a depressed look.

I wasn’t trying to keep Sixth a secret from the other two. I had every intention of telling them, but I wanted to do it slowly with finesse as I had done with Ninth. Although, now that I thought about it, since the moment Ninth saw me, she must have known about Eighth. It might have been her curiosity that caused her to fall so easily.

“I’m happy to share you with my sisters, all of them.” She admitted. “As for your need to become stronger, I do not mind this as well. It makes me happy to be useful to you.”

“I don’t want to use you,” I said.

“I know.” She lifted her hand and touched my cheek gently. “That’s why I knew I could give myself to you.”

More time passed, and I’d alternate from studying in the library to the bath. Sixth started to slowly come to the library as well, and I’d occasionally play in the bath with Eighth and Ninth. The explorative and wet Ninth didn’t hesitate to incorporate Sixth into all of her sexual play. Sixth was extremely shy and resistive to all of Ninth’s experiments, but considering Eight only cared about anal play, there were some things it was easier to get Sixth to do.

“Seventh likely would join easily as well.” Ninth suggested. “I’m curious if she tastes different to Eight and Sixth.”

“St-stop tasting!” Sixth cried.

“Eh? Do you not like it?”

“I-it’s not that… it’s just… I prefer it when Hakaru makes me cum, not you!” She grew red just saying it.

“You two worry too much!” Eighth cut in. “Let’s just ring the bell already and he can show them all the glory of anal sex.”

“Are you becoming an anal sex goddess?” I asked, wondering if I should laugh or cry.

“Anal sex goddess…” Ninth pushed up her glasses. “I wonder if there is such a humanoid goddess. I should look it up.

“Before we introduce more of our sisters, shouldn’t we let him play with them?” Eighth offered the other two, giving them another look.

“Oh? Them? Well, they are kind of… insignificant?” Eighth said thoughtfully.

“Still, by number, we do have the most. Only Seventh has as many as us.”

“What are you all talking about?” I asked.

“It’s a present!” Sixth cried out.

“Yeah, something like that.” Eighth laughed. “Why don’t we do it then?”

“Sure! This sounds fun. I’ll go get mine!” Ninth stood up and started walking, taking it already as decided.

“It’s a good idea. I should have been spreading the joy of getting your butt broken before now.” Eighth nodded.

“N-now?”

“Well, it was your idea, are you coming?”

“Y-yes!”

“Where are you all going?” I asked, frowning.

“We’ll be back for you. Just wait a bit.”

While saying such cryptic things, the girls suddenly all left, and I was alone. It wasn’t the first time I had been alone in the library. I had spent days without seeing another soul. However, recently, it was rare that at least one of the girls wasn’t accompanying me. For them all to leave just like that, I felt a bit alone. Ignoring the feeling, I threw myself into reading one of the stories. This one was explaining the theoretical hierarchy of gods and goddesses.

I didn’t have to wait too long before the girls came back. They looked to be extremely excited. They asked me to close my eyes, so I did. I was surprised when they didn’t put something in my hands, but instead grabbed me and encouraged me to stand up. The three girls started to push and pull me. I realized we were leaving the library entirely. They spoke in hushed whispers as they pulled on me for what felt like some time. Finally, we ended up in a new room.

“Okay, you can open your eyes.” Sixth whispered.

I did open my eyes and then blinked. “Where are we?”

“Ah… it’s just my bedroom.” She blushed again.

Asking where we were was kind of a dumb question. It was pretty clear we were in a bedroom not unlike the one Artemis lent to me, although this one was much bigger, so it was likely one of the main rooms. The thing about it that caught me off guard was that it was nearly full. Over a hundred beautiful women were standing in it. I didn’t recognize a single one of them. They were all wearing maid outfits.

“What is this?” I asked.

“These are… our servants and maids!” Ninth announced.

“S-so many?”

I knew that each number had servants and maids that worked for them. Fourth had none. Fifth only had two.

“Wait… how many are yours, Sixth?”

“Seventy-nine…” She blushed.

She had seventy-nine servants! I had thought these girls were all lonely, but they had a small army of servants at their disposal!

“What about second and third?”

“Oh, they don’t have any…”

Was that how this castle was maintained? The higher numbered goddesses had to keep a small army of maids. That made them closer to the head maids or the pr department. I realized that I still really hadn’t figured this place out. As soon as I got comfortable with something, there was something else that left me even more confused. Just what was the power structure of this place?

“So, what do you think?” Eighth asked.

“What do I think about what?”

“Ah, girls!” Ninth snapped her finger.

All one hundred and something girls lifted their skirts at once. Every girl reacted differently. Some blushed, while others glared at me definitely. Still, others looked curious. There were tons of different underwear, from the extremely sexy and seductive to the childish to the basic. It was a bouquet of feminine delight in front of me.

“I-I’m confused!”

“To become stronger, you must win the heart of more goddesses,” Sixth explained. “How about all of these women? They are lower-level goddesses.”

“All virgins that don’t know a man’s touch!” Ninth nodded.

“They’re for you, Hakaru! Enjoy!” Eighth finished.

My mouth had fallen open. Once, Depravity had compiled forty-some Virgin high school girls that I could defile and play with. The subsequent orgy was supposed to be enough to make me a god. Now, I was being offered over a hundred beautiful women, who weren’t just beauties, but goddesses. Every single one of them had immaculate looks, and while they may not have shined as radiantly as their Masters, they were all desirable in their own right. Now, those women, each at the level of the NTR sisters, were mine for the taking.

What would happen after I won all their hearts? There was only one way to find out.

16