Chapter 2
465 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey, I'm back! I did enjoy making the first chapter and will try to make some more. Why did it take so long for this one? I may or may not have gotten caught up in reading other people's work on this site. Not important. I also probably won't update this story that often because of laziness, and might not be able to at all once school starts again.

On a different note, I'm planning on using Waifu Labs and maybe Artbreeder to show what some characters look like. If that's allowed, I don't know. Really, I'm just bad at descriptions and coming up with that type of thing, so I'm actually making most characters based off of what gets generated. Keep in mind that any images used will be AI generated, so they might look a little weird.

I also may end up changing or adding a few tags to this story as I write. I may have been procrastinating but I still thought about some ways I want the story to go.

Mmm... Ugh... I was asleep, wasn't I?

It's not my fault, I was left there for three hours! Or maybe it was three minutes? I don't remember. But none of that's important now, there's a person outside of my cell!

"Mmm!"

Oh, I forgot about the cloth in my mouth. Eww, now that I'm conscious of it I can feel how wet it is from my saliva. Why did they have to leave it on me while I slept...

They unlocked the door with a key, then put it back in their pocket. Don't you dear think I will ever forget which pocket either, it's now engraved in my memory in case of any opportunities that may come about. I think I creeped him out with the intensity of my stare. Good, I'm winning.

They dragged me out of my cell to some other place that contains what is very clearly a chair used to ask questions nicely on. Don't know what the blood is doing on it though, nope.

I'm not the one in denial here, the guy that probably said something along the lines of, "Hey, you know where I bet we could get good information from is? A five year-old kid," is clearly the one with problems.

I'm also not going to let off whatever psychopath decided that the best interior design choice was a cave style room. I mean, it is a room for nice questioning , but come on! All the other rooms I've been dragged through looked nothing like this!

I saw a different door then the one I came in from open out of the corner of my eye, I think I found the psychopath. He's even wearing a lab coat, I'm done for.

Psychopath image (Artbreeder):

Spoiler

905ec700aedcf5d604e8b5b84e76.jpeghttps://www.artbreeder.com/i?k=905ec700aedcf5d604e8b5b84e76

[collapse]

I don't feel like I'm winning anymore.


That was easier than I expected, all he did was make me drink something that looked like a lime green potion and then they started writing something down on a piece of paper. I don't even think he waited for me to swallow before before the writing began. I wonder what it did? I guess that room wasn't for torture. It wasn't denial.

Well, whatever that potion was must have been better than what some people got, that blood on the chair was quite fresh. How do I know? Take a look at my clothes, they're ruined from sitting down on that thing. Speaking of that, they didn't even remove the cloth from my mouth, just pushed it to the side for a second each sip. My voice isn't that annoying. Come on, guys.

On my dragging trip back to my cell, I noticed a particularly strange sight. Someone with just a little addition to their character. HOW DO YOU HAVE AN EXTRA ARM! I think I'm in a nightmare. I can't see exactly where it comes from, but if I had to guess, I'd say from a bit under his right armpit.

He is also enjoying the transportation of being dragged by an emotionless husk of a guard that probably gets way too little for the job. That makes me doubt that they're in a different situation than I am, besides being here longer. Anyways, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE!

I'm starting to regret accepting that potion so easily. Am I going to gain an extra arm? Maybe a leg? I'm going to die if I think about this anymore.

Why is this happing to me? Why did they even go out of their way for a noble if this is what they're doing? Do nobles have good genes or something like greater magical inheritance that they want out of me? I don't know much about my parents really, are they powerful and these guys want me because I could be too?

My own internal nice questioning chair session was interrupted when we reached my cell. Luckily for me I have the most kind of guards dragging me because I was thrown directly onto the floor as soon as the door was open. Thanks, bud.

Now what? I'm in the same situation as earlier but have also drank so weird green stuff. At least let me use the bathroom! Oh great, I'm getting tired again. Why does this always happen at times like this, huh? Maybe it's part of what that potion did? Which most certainly does not make this any better.


Hmm... Mmm... Ahh!

Hey, the lock to the door's loud you know! I was trying to... Oh yeah, I'm kidnapped.

What happened again...? Ah.

I really don't want to finger out what that potion did. I looked around my jail cell extra hard but it's like this place was meant to keep people from escaping or something.

Well, the guard isn't waiting for me to find a way out. This time, him dragging me down the hallway is much less pleasant. Not more painful, no. I'm not excited for any experiments or whatever else they're going to be doing to me. I am perfectly fine with two arms.

And also that blood from earlier dried on my clothes.

Am I allowed to link the Artbreeder page of images I post? If I am then I'll come edit this chapter so that it's there. Either way, my username is the same on that site so it shouldn't be too hard to find if you want to. (I edited it in, still not sure but I can always remove it.)

By the way, there will probably be a lot of female characters since that's what both of the sites I'm using make most of the time.

15