Chapter 2: To Konoha
176 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the blink of an eye, almost two years had passed (possibly because he slept for about 16 hours a day), and Osian was finally allowed outside.

Due to living in a forest and not somewhere like Konoha that has a diligent police force, Airi decided not to let Osian out of the house until he turned two.

Many months ago, when Osian's Sharingan first awakened, he decided that he would train in his Sharingan since he had nothing better to do, he was just a baby after all.

'system!'

[-BLOODLINE COLLECTION SYSTEM-

Name: Osian Uchiha

Age: 2 years

Bloodlines:

Uchiha - Effects: Increased talent in fire nature transformation and genjutsu.

Kekkei Genkai:

None

Dojutsu:

Sharingan (2/3 tomoe) - Effects: Enhances user's genjutsu. Enhances the user's ability to copy what he sees. User is able to use unique genjutsu limited to the Sharingan. Evolvable.

Conditions of aquisition:

Bloodlines - Touch the target's blood directly.

Kekkei Genkai - Touch the target's heart directly.

Dojutsu- Touch the target's eyeball directly.

Awaiting integration:

None

]

'Haha! I have finally developed the second tomoe! Before long, the entire shinobi world will kneel to my power!' Is what he thought before being bonked on the head by his mother for cackling like the villain of an old tv show.

"Okay now little Osian, since you have turned two, mommy has decided to start training you in Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu and after one more year, mommy will take you back to her home so that you can open your chakra pathways and learn Ninjutsu!"

Osian, whose face was filled with joy and his eyes full of stars, excitedly jumped around begging her to teach him.

"Uwah! Teach me! Teach me!"

"Haha~~ Okay, come on and follow me!" she said taking Osian's small hand and leading him around the back of the house.

It wasn't much, just a small 6x6 meter square with a training dummy in the centre. It was surrounded by thick trees and it seemed like nature was trying to reclaim it as moss and grass seemed to have been slowly creeping in from the edges.

"Now, Before you can learn anything, you are going to need to train your muscles first as this is the first time you have been out of the house and you haven't had the chance to move about very much."

Osian suddenly had a bad premonition as the gentle smile he loved to see on his mother's face currently seemed sadistic and cruel.

"How about we have you run fifteen laps around the yard as a warm up~?"

"What!?!?!?"

And just like this, another year passed peacefully yet painfully for Osian as his mother never stopped his muscle training even after his body was up to standard.

His Taijutsu and Shurikenjutsu were now quite above average for a three-year-old and he was even able to fight a wolf with his bare hands now.

"Okay Osian, since you have turned three you are now old enough to open your chakra pathways. However, mommy doesn't have any chakra paper to test your elemental affinities, so we will need to return to the place where mommy grew up, Konoha's Uchiha clan! You should go and pack up all of the stuff you want to take with you."

As a three-year-old, Osian didn't have many worldly possessions so all he decided to take was the shuriken he got from his mother for his second birthday, and a wooden sword his mother had carved for him about 6 months after he started his training as he decided he wanted to learn Kenjutsu but his mother couldn't teach him as she was always very bad at using a sword.

And so the pair set off for Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves, and one of the five great hidden shinobi villages, the best places for ninja to thrive across the whole shinobi world.

The journey was not far since his mother got captured on a genin mission after all, so after about 5 or 6 hours of walking, they arrived in front of the gates of Konohagakure.

"Halt! Who goes there!?"

The guards were clearly unhappy to have someone approaching during their shifts, but they still did their job regardless.

"I am Airi Uchiha, Sister of Fugaku, the clan leader!"

"I don't remember the Uchiha clan leader having a sister. Show us your eyes and your shinobi id. card as proof of identification please."

Airi did as they asked and activated her Sharingan, the guards had a surprised expression on their faces when they saw it, clearly not expecting her to be telling the truth, but they quickly recovered.

After presenting her id. card, Airi and Osian were let through the gates without any more trouble.

On the way to the Uchiha compound, Osian was looking around with sparkles in his eyes as he hadn't been in such a bustling place in several years now.

Airi looked over at her son with a doting smile on her face and chuckled to herself 'His jaw would probably hit the floor when we get to the Uchiha compound fufufu~'

She was indeed correct as when they arrived at the gates of the Uchiha compound, he simply stared at the huge complex with his eyes wide open and his mouth agape.

"Fufufu~ shall we go and see your uncle now?" His mother said as she took his hand leading him through the huge archway and into the giant labyrinth of buildings.

 

 

Hello readers. I'm sorry if you feel that everything is just being skipped over but I was contested between having him grow up in the forest alone with his mother or move to Konoha and have more impact on the canon characters and events which led to this sort of feeling of skipping his childhood. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments :)

4