Chapter 3: Family reunion and Spar with Itachi!
149 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking through the Uchiha compound, Osian looks around excitedly having never seen this many people so densely packed in this life. After walking for a few minutes, the mother and son duo arrives at a large house, ornately decorated and marked as the clan leader's home.

"Are you ready to meet your uncle, Osian?"

"Yes!"

Airi walks up to the door and knocks a few times before a man comes to answer the door.

He was wearing a dark blue robe with pale grey accents. He had a sharp jawline and powerful looking eyes with brown hair that falls to the shoulder and curtains framing his face.

"Yes, who is i--"

he answered the door normally but freezes stiff upon seeing Airi's face.

"A- a - a- Airi! Airi, is that really you?!" he stutters, unable to catch his breath, before suddenly shouting at the top of his voice. He embraces her in a tight hug, seemingly afraid of losing her again.

"You stupid, stupid girl! Where have you been all of this time?!"

He screamed, seemingly angry yet joyful, which is understandable considering she just disappeared one day and was presumed killed in action.

"hehe~ I'm back, Fuu-nii."

'what's up with that stupid nickname?' Osian thought to himself before Fugaku hastily invited them inside

"huff~ Anyway, come inside, we really need to talk. And who's this little brat?"

"fufufu~ This, Fuu-nii, is my pride and joy, my son Osian Uchiha!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!"

Fugaku was unable to comprehend the fact that his adorable little sister, that he had presumed dead for the last ten years, suddenly reappeared with a child.

"Greetings uncle, I am Osian Uchiha, son of Airi Uchiha" Replied Osian, bowing in a stately manner.

"..."

"H- Haha. Y- yes, I am Fugaku Uchiha. Please come in and sit down." Fugaku managed to say somewhat robotically, before turning around and leading the two to the lounge area, clearly forcing his body to move through his disbelief and bewilderment.

Once they had arrived in the lounge, Osian and Airi were sat opposite Fugaku, who had a very serious expression on his face

"So, Airi, Where exactly have you been for the past ten years?" Fukagu asks, with a sigh of resignation.

Airi then proceeds to tell the detail of the past ten years to her brother, starting with when she was captured.

"Well, back during that mission, our team was attacked by a group of shinobi that appeared to be from Kumogakure, but as you know, even among Sharingan users my eyesight and detection abilities have always been superior, so I could tell that they were disguised shinobi from somewhere else.

"after Hiroki, a Hyuuga, was killed, my mangekyo awakened and I took his eyes to prevent them from falling into the enemies hands and used the ability of my mangekyo to store them before I was captured and tortured for about 2 years in some kind of secret underground bunker."

Although Osian had a rough idea of his mom's past from the memories the system gave him, he had no idea that her experiences were so traumatic. He contemplated whether or not he could stand against two whole years of torture and he very much doubted he could.

"So after two years, I managed to escape, while killing a few of their guards and retreated in an unknown direction. After a few hours of running, I was sure I had thrown them off my tail, so I stayed in a village a few hours east of here. After a couple of years living there, being the young girl that I was, I fell in love with a Kirigakure shinobi and we seemed to have a good thing going for a few years, but when he found out I was pregnant, he tried to kill me and run away so I skewered his heart with my bare hand. Afterwards, I learned that he was, in fact, a jonin-level missing-nin that Kirigakure had been trying their hardest to find."

"After that, I gave birth to the child, and this is him right here, the most handsome boy in the world!" She states, laughing maniacally.

"Airi, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I'm here if you need to vent about it." Fugaku replies worriedly, letting her know he is always willing to give her a hand.

"It's fine, It's fine, I'm long since over it since I've had my little man to keep me company." she says, with a smirk on her face.

"Anyways, now that I've found out what your mom has been up to, Osian, tell your uncle a little bit about yourself!" Fugaku says with a  delirious grin on his face.

"Yes, uncle! I am Osian Uchiha, I am three years old, I have learned Shurikenjutsu and Taijutsu from mom and I have come here to awaken my chakra pathways and test my elemental talents!" Osian states with a wide smile.

Fugaku, however, did not seem so happy about what he had said.

"Oi, oi. Does that mean that if Osian-chan didn't need chakra paper to test his affinities, you wouldn't have come home at all?" Fugaku spits out hatefully, looking towards Airi with a smile that is not a smile.

"T-teehee?" Airi meekly replies, fear painted all over her face.

Fugaku goes on for over an hour continuing to berate her about why she didn't come home sooner.

"huff~ Anyway, Osian-chan, you said you are three right? I have a son the same age as you, do you want to come and meet him?" The brown-haired demon suddenly said, taking Osian by surprise.

"Someone my age? yes!" Osian replies joyfully, unaware that his mental age is slowly converging with his physical age.

"Hahaha! Follow me then!" Fugaku shouted in glee before walking off, leaving Airi in seiza, tears streaming down her face.

Before long, one middle-aged man and one young boy had arrived in the training hall.

in the centre of the hall, stood a short boy dressed in grey pants and a deep blue vest.

his eyes were a deep black that would be hard to escape from if you looked at them for too long and his hair was the same deep black.

the boy casually sauntered over to the duo and said "Dad! who's he?"

"Itachi, this is your cousin Osian! He is my sister, your auntie's son. he's a few months older than you so you can call him Osian-nii"

"Cool~! Nee nee Osian-nii! Do you wanna spar with me?!"

Osian, taken aback by Itachi's enthusiasm starts to think to himself.

'so, this is what Itachi was like as a child. He seems like your average bubbly 3-year-old. since I am part of the Uchiha clan now, I will have to make sure it doesn't get destroyed by Danzo and his schemes.'

Itachi, not willing to wait for Osian to respond, grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to the middle of the hall

"Osian-nii! Let's spar using only Taijutsu!" said the energetic Itachi.

"Huh? Yeah, ok. Whenever you're ready." replied Osian, only just now snapping out of his thoughts.

Itachi steadies his breathing and rushes at him with a punch at high speed.

Osian, Supprised by Itachi's speed, decides to deflect the punch off to the side in an attempt to gauge the power behind the punch.

Osian then decided that he would end it quickly so he used a left punch as a feint, and then used a heavy right punch as a distraction before moving his fist to the side and following through with his body into a kick with his right leg.

Itachi, however, was somehow able to dodge this, either by some kind of luck, or by some sort of talent. Knowing Itachi from the anime, it's probably the latter.

Distressed by this, Osian instinctively activates his Sharingan as two black tomoe appear on his red irises.

Everything seemed to slow down for Osian, which he used to his full advantage as he used the inertia from the failed kick to deliver a heavy punch into Itachi's stomach.

"Koff~ Koff~ Koff~" Itachi started coughing up bile as he fell on his back from the force of the punch.

Fugaku, on the other hand, was concerned about something completely different.

"Osian-chan! Just now, you used Sharingan! With two tomoe no less! Hahaha! My nephew is a genius!"

Itachi, who had recovered by now looked at Osian in excitement and said "What?! You can already use the Sharingan?! That's so cool, no wonder I couldn't beat you!"

Fugaku looked like an important thought had suddenly popped into his head and turned to Osian.

"Osian-chan, you must remember what I'm about to tell you. Although the Sharingan is very useful, you should only use it in situations when you or your loved ones are in danger, since many bad people who want the Sharingan for themselves might try to take it from you."

Osian, with a solemn expression on his face, replied to his uncle in earnest.

"Yes uncle, I will remember!"

3