Chapter 4: Confidant
286 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day after his spar with Itachi, Osian, Airi, Fugaku and Itachi all gathered in the training hall.

"Okay, today, we will awaken your chakra pathways!" Fugaku says excitedly, hoping for Itachi to have many natures.

"Airi, do you know what to do?" Asks Fugaku, but she just nods nonchalantly.

"Okay boys, we're going to inject some of our chakra into you, all you need to do is remember that feeling and have your own chakra do a few circulations in your pathways."

After he says this, Osian feels a warm, tingly feeling rushing in from his back. As instructed, he aligns it with his own chakra and starts to circulate it all around his body.

'One time! Two times! Three times! I can feel the blockages in my chakra pathways breaking!'

only after ten circulations does Osian come to a stop and open his eyes.

"Mom! I did it! I can use chakra now!" Osian shouts in glee as he gets up and begins running around while enhancing his feet with chakra, unknowingly using a sort of primitive version of the body flicker technique.

Soon after, Itachi finishes circulating his chakra, and Fugaku pulls out two pieces of paper

"These pieces of paper are called chakra paper. They are made from trees that grow while absorbing large quantities of chakra." Fugaku says, handing the two the paper with clear anticipation in his eyes.

"all you need to do is run your chakra into the paper, which will tell you which elements you are talented in."

Osian looks at the paper in his hand as he runs chakra into it. The paper splits into four squares, one that crumples, one that goes soggy, one that crumbles into dust and one that is set on fire.

Itachi's paper, on the other hand, split in two, one side of which burned and the other was soaking wet.

Fugaku, seeing this, ran up to Itachi and started praising him. Airi on the other hand came up to Osian and took him in her arms, saying "I really don't know where you got your talent from, but you have definitely made mom proud." with a smile on her face.

later, once the doting parents had stabilized their emotions, Fugaku looks at the pair of children.

"Now that we know your chakra elements, we can start learning Jutsu! This one that I'm going to teach you now is called the 'Fire Release: Great Fireball' Jutsu!" He proclaims with a smile.

After learning the hand signs for the Jutsu, Osian walks out to the lake and shouts, "Fire Style: Giant Fireball!" while repeating the signs and exhales powerfully, carrying a large ball of flames out of his mouth over the surface of the water.

Itachi comes over and attempts to cast the Jutsu as well, but fails miserably. After about 45 minutes of trying, he is able to create a small fireball around the size of an adult head.

Dissatisfied by this result, Itachi proposed for another spar, this time using taijutsu and ninjutsu, but this yet again resulted in Itachi losing while this time having his hair singed off.

later that day, Osian had a sudden idea, and as such asked his mother

"Mom, you said yesterday that you took your friend's Byakugan right?" he asked.

"Yes, what of it?" She replied, not quite knowing where he was going with this line of questioning.

"Can I see it?" he asked hopefully.

"I don't see why not, it's not like I have any use for it. Make sure you give it back when you're done though"

She activates her mangekyo, its pattern looking like the petals of a chrysanthemum  ( I was thinking something like this but not that colour)

the Byakugan suddenly appears in her hand and she gives it over to Osian, who suddenly hears a familiar mechanical voice in his head.

[Dojutsu - Byakugan detected. Would you like to add it to the collection now?]

'Yes!' He shouts enthusiastically in his head.

[Dojutsu - Byakugan successfully added to the collection, please view the system screen for details.]

Finished with the eyeball, he hands it back to his mother and says in his head.

'System!'

[-BLOODLINE COLLECTION SYSTEM-

Name: Osian Uchiha

Age: 3 years

Bloodlines:

Uchiha - Effects: Increased talent in fire nature transformation and genjutsu.

Kekkei Genkai:

None

Dojutsu:    (NOTE: The user must upgrade the system to be able to use Dojutsu in the left and right eyes selectively.)

Sharingan (3/3 tomoe) - Effects: Enhances user's genjutsu. Enhances the user's ability to copy what he sees. The user is able to use unique genjutsu limited to the Sharingan. Evolvable.

(NEW) Byakugan - Effects: Enables the user to see chakra pathways and tenketsu. Enables 360º vision with the exception of a small spot at the back of the neck. Allows the user to see in a sphere all around them, ignoring walls and the ground.

Conditions of aquisition:

Bloodlines - Touch the target's blood directly.

Kekkei Genkai - Touch the target's heart directly.

Dojutsu- Touch the target's eyeball directly.

Awaiting integration:

None

]

'I can upgrade the system? No, no, scratch that, I can use Dojutsu selectively?!' he thinks with a silly grin on his face.

Running to the bathroom so that he can be alone, Osian activates Byakugan and looks in the mirror.

'It really works, it's like I naturally have Byakugan now' he thinks to himself before deactivating Byakugan to see if it made any changes to his normal eyes.

his eyes, which were originally deep red like pools of blood, now had a faint white haze surrounding the iris.

surprised but not dissatisfied with the result, Osian wonders what would happen when he gets some of the more powerful Dojutsu like the Rinnegan.

 

......................................................

 

two years passed quietly with the only eventful thing happening is Mikoto, Itachi's mother, becoming pregnant with Sasuke and Kushina becoming pregnant with Naruto.

'Mikoto-nee and Kushina-nee are now around six months pregnant, meaning I have three months to prepare for the Kyuubi attack.'

Over these last couple of years, his mother Airi and consequently Osian himself had gotten to know Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze very well.

Osian decides to go to Minato and tell him about the future, as although he is very strong for his age, around low-Jonin level, he is not able to fend off serious attacks from Obito

Arriving at the Hokage's residence, Osian knocks on the door and it is answered by a tall man around age thirty, with spiky blonde hair and eyes that are serious yet haven't yet lost their childish lustre.

"Osian-chan, what a surprise. Come on in!" He invites Osian in with a smile on his face.

Sitting down silently with a grim look on his face, Osian says "Minato-nii, we need to talk privately."

Minato, turning completely serious says "Kushina is out shopping, what do you need to talk about?"

Drawing a deep breath, seemingly worrying about whether Minato will believe him or not, he is finally able to get his words out.

"Minato-nii, I have come here to change the past from an alternate future."

"Explain what you mean." Minato replies.

"I am not supposed to be in this world, and neither is my mother, we are outliers in cause and effect. In three months, when your son naruto is born, Obito, who will proclaim himself as Madara, will attack when Kushina-nee's seal is at its weakest causing the Kyuubi to rampage and attack Konoha after being controlled by Obito's genjutsu."

Minato, taken aback by this information, lies back onto the chair in shock and shouts confused "Obito is alive?! Why would he want to attack Konoha?!"

"Obito is part of a criminal organisation called 'Akatsuki' that are trying to collect all of the tailed beasts to form the Juubi, the ten-tails."

"I- I- I need a moment to calm down." Minato says wearily leaning back on his chair like a dead man, his eyes empty.

After a few minutes, Minato has calmed down and asks, "Anyway, why are you telling me this?"

"After you and Kushina-nee died in the attack, Naruto, who had been left alone, had rumours secretly spread about him by Danzo, who was trying to break his mind and have him join the root. After that, in his greed for power, Danzo uses the fact that the Kyuubi was controlled by a genjutsu to build bad blood between the Uchiha clan and the rest of Konoha, to the point that the clan elders were about to stage a coup, which gave Danzo a reason to wipe them out, after which he collected their Sharingan and he even took Shisui-nii's mangekyo Sharingan."

"Danzo! That bastard! He actually dares to mess with my son and even destroy a whole clan!" Minato shouts in anger.

"Calm down Minato-nii, without any evidence of this, it will be hard to find a way to stop his plots."

"What i suggest you do is force Danzo to reveal his right eye and right arm in front of the elder council. In his right eye is a Sharingan which I suspect he stole from my ancestor, Kagami Uchiha. His right arm is a mess of Hashirama Senju's cells implanted with several Sharingan for the use of the forbidden Jutsu of our clan, Izanagi, which allows him to become invulnerable for a short time, allowing him to render otherwise lethal attacks null while still able to attack."

"..." Minato closes his eyes and puts his hand to his chin, formulating a plan.

"I am going to call an elders meeting!" He shouts suddenly before disappearing.

3