Chapter 1 Your rescued!
46 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 Your rescued! 

 

Craiceann Súdaireachta felt herself fall through Space she knew she had died she didn’t understand what was going on there was bright light pain she felt her body being crushed and Bones breaking her ribs Shattered and then nothing but Darkness. As She would’ve expected but then suddenly all she could see was blinding light and there was a Voice. 

 

A dark Male Voice  ”I speak to you between moments of a heartbeat and your heart no longer beats at all. You have died and would normally pass on to judgment You Deserve but you are to be reincarnated to another world. A great darkness is fated to Destroy this world. And this WORLD Needs a champion to defend it! To Save it!" 

 

 

The Voice "You were chosen for this purpose because your will to live is great. Perhaps great enough to save this world. So tell Me are you prepared to fight for your life? If not say so Now! Waist my Time Not and be cast into the Oblivion Winds!" 

 

Why her? Craiceann Súdaireachta had been a Gangster, an Assassin Mage she killed for money. There were better people! Ha, It was hard to find worse!  

 

The voice spoke again "Perhaps you do not understand you are chosen not for your virtue but your willpower to live and Guile and Practicality! This world does not need a Hero it Needs a Champion! It would chew a hero up and eat the bones and all! When you are reborn you will find a guide a Squire to provide aid. They called for Aid to be saved at any Price. So that life is yours. And you must have them to survive. Your Lives and destinies are linked. So treat them like your LIFELINE! Now do you accept my bargain By your Name Craiceann Súdaireachta Upon by Oak Ash and Thorn or die?"

What was his game And was there a hidden Price? And What could she get? And this was the very same Blood Oath she destroyed her father with! It was too bloody dangerous!

"Seeking to Bargain? So Perhaps I chose poorly and should seek another so now tell me. Do you accept my bargain By your Name Upon your Oath by Oak Ash and Thorn or die?"

Voice asked the question with near disinterest. And Craiceann Felt the Light fade pull back and the Cold winds begins to pull her soul back into nothingness.

She felt her mind begin to fade away. Her very essence dissolving into the very Wind! Fuck the Price!

 

Craiceann Súdaireachta desperately screamed with lungs and a mouth she no Longer had.

With her Mind and Soul, She screamed with her very spirit!

"I want to live! And to the abyss and frozen winter land with any cost! Upon my Name Craiceann Súdaireachta by Oak Ash and Thorn I Agree !"

And in a triumphant tone, the voice screamed out "So mote it be!

 

And the light grew bright and even brighter and pain-filled her and she felt herself falling upwards!

With that she found herself smashing out of the ground as if it was her grave and Perhaps it was. Every bone in her body ached with rebirth she felt like shit but she was alive she had bones and Pain and Pain meant LIFE! And she stood up and Laughed!

The light hurt her Eyes and that Sound fucking hurt her Ears and someone threw Tiny pellets hit her Face and in her mouth, they tasted Horrible Like Sulfur!

"What The FUCK!" 

 

Another point of view

 

 Her name was Sarah O'Cormac's and it had all gone completely wrong.  Hoja was a new gang with cartel links who had insisted that they trade cars. They all wore full airsoft masks thank you covid-19. She was going with them to check out the merchandise. But then they had cell phone jammers and her wire was useless. Her team had lost her and worse they knew she was a cop.  She was still alive as they were planning to rape her and kill her on the docks of Hoja territory because the kicker was, they wear not Hoja. They were working for Bennetti, the Italians.

 

 It was all a setup Bennetti people had found out about the sting. They anonymously had warned the Hoja and then replaced them. 

 

The Men sat with her in the Back her hands zip-tied in back of her and a Ball Gag in her mouth, 

A guy named Frankie sat across from her laughing and removed the Gag "Hey Bitch you put my brother away 10 years. This is going to be so sweet! You know what we're going to do with you?"

Sarah "why don't you tell me I am getting bored."

Frankie "Okay you tough whore I'm gonna put two condoms on and I am to fuck you! Then wash you out with Bleach. Then I'm going to cut your fingers off and pull your teeth out!"

Sarah felt a cold chill of fear "My Squad will never stop looking for you! Every cop in the state will hunt you down and fucking kill you!"

 Frankie "Yep that's plan see I'm also going to burn your face off With a tire I am putting around your Neck and some gasoline. You get it now?"

 

Sarah did get it put a tire around your neck setting on fire pulling teeth out cutting fingers off was what the cartel did to snitches. 

The Police would think, her squad would think Hoja didn't know she was a cop thought she was just a Snitch, and executed her. 

Frankie Laughed " Every cop in the state will hunt them down will never stop looking for them they will hunt them down and fucking kill them.  Ha ha ha. I get to fuck you and they get to die for you! And we get our Territory Back no more Hoja Wet backs Freaks!"

Sarah spits in his face. Not smart to antagonize a captor but her mom had been Mexican, And she was Proud of her Aztec heritage as much as her Irish Father's.

Frankie"Okay Bitch just for that you will be awake the whole thing. The boss had said to shoot you first. But I like my meat moving! But I didn't even tell you the best Part! One of your guys came up with the Idea, a COP! "

She asked "Who?"

Frankie "That would be telling and I don't know. But he's going to plant some forensic evidence just to seal the deal. A few cigarette Butt's with a little DNA! Ha ha ha "

 

He sat back and laughed. He put the Ball Gag back in her Mouth. 

 

 The windows wear tinted it was a plain white van hundreds if not thousands of them in the city. 

When they got to the docks and they drove into an area surrounded by cargo containers it was a maze and there were four of them they got out of the van one carried a shotgun. Another rifle and Frankie had a big as Desert Eagle overcompensating clearly. And a big guy carrying containers. Her Hands Zip tied behind her back. She had a ball gag in her mouth. Frankie Laughing about the things he was going to do. That the big guy was a cleaner would have to wash her with bleach to make sure there was no DNA After they wear done just to be sure. Then they burn her with a tire around her neck filled with gasoline. She tried not to listen. She felt cold inside. This was gonna happen nothing could stop it. The entire setup had been planned by a bad cop. She was beginning to cry. She'd always been strong like a father tort her. But she was betrayed she was going to be mutilated and raped and die. She wanted to be brave to not give them the satisfaction and all she could do was cry. 

Frankie reached over removed the gag from her mouth. "Listen Look I'm feeling generous I removed the gag, you say your sorry kiss and I promise I will make this pleasant will kill you before we cut you up Otherwise this is going to hurt a lot" 

 

Another man spoke up" your the bosses cousin but he gave his orders she gets to pray and we don't do anything until she is dead"

Frankie said "I'm going to be THE BOSS one day I'm Sicilian and I am made! You know what that Means? To be Made is to be Royalty in the Family! Learn your Place!  So we do with her what I say got it? And I'm not into necrophilia. But I  like that idea of Praying. I'll tell you what bitch you say your prayers if you want! But meanwhile, I'm going to have my fun!  " He ripped my shirt off. He pulled my pants down his hands went into my underwear he pushed his finger in.

 And I started to cry all my courage just went away. Then I said the words I never thought I would say, I just broke"please, please god Don't do this Please! Anyone someone anyone help me! I will do anything, Give Anything! " And Frankie smiled and laughed. And Time stopped..I Mean it Litraly STOPPED! Everyone was Frozen and I heard this Male voice in my head so loud I knew it was not my Imagination it had a funny familiar accent.

“ I speak to yee between the moments of a heartbeat and your heart soon will no longer beat at all and your world faces doom. Or You will be saved and these men punished but in return, you must be Squire to my Champion, and Forfeit the bargain of the lands ABOVE you who are Rightful heir to Blood of CORMAC and be Queen no MORE! Do you agree?" I thought I was going crazy. Time started again Frankie's hand went deeper into my under wear feeling my opening and time stopped."Do you agree? Else I cannot help thee for my Shee Champion is FORBIDDEN unless you agree the bargain holds and they can not come. Do you agree! And Say the Words Exactly as I do! I Agree Queen no more Forfeit the bargain of the lands ABOVE I who am Rightful heir to Blood of CORMAC. " Frankies Finger started moving again pushing into me! The world started back up! I screamed as loud as I could "I Agree Queen no more Forfeit the bargain of the lands ABOVE I who am Rightful heir to Blood of CORMAC!!!" The Voice said " May gods forgive me Bargain no more. So mote it be!"  – and then there was a Crash and hell broke loose. 

 

The woman crashed into or out of the ground from out of nowhere. Not two feet from me. She just appeared in an explosion of dirt. The woman stood up from the ground slowly and she was dressed in a cosplay outfit Black Studded Armor. Frankie turned around" what the total f---" and the man with the shotgun shot her in the face. And all she did was blink and say some strange words "Céard sa diabhal" I Mean she didn't even Flinch, well not from the Shot her hands went over her ears! Frankie immediately pulled his hand out of my crotch and fired the 50 cal Desert Eagle. It could put a hole in a tank. Her hand flew forward in a blur and She was holding the bullet! Looking at it curiously. She had looked at Frankie looked at my shirt ripped and vanished and she was standing 5 feet away next to the man with the shotgun. I really can't explain it she never moved then she was suddenly there! She pulled his head off of his body blood was going everywhere it was not cleanly cut it was ripped off! She blurred and the other two men were flying I think she kicked one into the other. What the hell was going on! And her eyes there was something wrong with her eyes!

 

Shee Elf point of view 

Okay, I was grateful to be alive I stand up, and there was a flash of painful light and a bang and some idiot sprayed my face with beads! My mouth was full of little beads of metal?! And My hearing Killing me and my eyes and that noise! Ok I am truly Pissed Casting Mana speed at my Level I can speed myself up 10 times faster than normal. They say Demon king and ArchMages can do this to the point it as if time stops and lasts hours. But this is Adequate for my needs!  There are five of them Humans. 

 Could these five idiots be my guides? 

No wait I'm only supposed to have one Guide, not five! Still So Fuzzy that Damded Noice heads dizzy and I feel so weak, Mana to thick here wrong and being dead did not help. I Bite My tung to clear my head.

 I'm looking for my Guide so which one’s Mine?

Oh, that's right I am supposed to save them!

 

Well looks like they were gonna use the girl. Rapists like my Deer Old Dad. 

So I am going to guess it’s the girl that is my indentured Squire since she needs saving. She got a nice figure anyway but because of these bandits, I'm going to have to go nice and easy she's going to be Traumatized. Absolutely no trying to sleep with her until the second Night. Unless she's really grateful... Well, I better start moving the spells eating up to much Mana. They move like they're in tar but it's just my Mana speed moving me so much faster in time.  

Okay now, this one holding what looks like a broken crossbow at me and it spits light at ME!

Ye Gods my head hurts that NOICE!  And this time I can catch The stupid thing! Looking at it looks like blunt soft Metal?.. How could you hurt somebody with this is it poisoned? Well, I am immune to most Poisons I should shove this thing up his ASS! I'm going to kill these four Idiots just to have them stop making that NOICE! But if My ears are bleeding they will wish for death's Mercy! One tried to get behind me cute I use Shadow Step to sidestep into shadows behind him. Now just break his neck..oh what the total FUCK his head came off! His blood all over my armor!? What's his fucking Level Apprentice? I have to wash and clean all of this! What Kind of Bandits are so Fragile! 

First I freaking die because a freaking Demon king Threw a freaking Dragon at me! ! Well that was after she tore the hero's spine out! Maybe I got the better of the deal. But now my nice clean armor freaking sticky! !! Yet even with the resurrection, this is a shitty DAY! 

How can somebody just come apart! Only they look like humans but they have to be super weak!

 I follow up by kicking number two bandit into another Bandit three.. Again It's like hitting a cobalt child! My foot crushes his sternum his chest explodes and oh no more blood on me! I watch them fly into the big metal box and I hear their bone snap. 

 

Then I smile at the last one make a pose that way the pretty girl going to be super impressed! And Throw a Fire Ball at the Metal Box. Always finish the Prey!

 

Other point of view ..

Oh my God oh my God she just kicked the one guy so hard he crashed into the other guy and both went into the side of the storage container at least fifteen feet.. The side of the Steel storage container it’s dented about a foot in the first guy got to be dead but the second might live..Then her one Hand was covered in something Oily a Ball of Light! She throws it at the storage container! And the heat! It's Like Napalm! Or the Fire of Hell! What the fuck is this thing!

She's walking over covered in blood waving a hand at me what the fuck she's smiling! She still holds the one guy’s head! She's so holding it up! She's Grinning! Frankie seems to be in shock is trying to raise his gun WTF! She throws the head into Frankie's skull and one or both heads explode I can't tell which!  

 

She looks like a freaking B-movie monster.. And that's when I see! Her ears are pointed! And her eyes Catlike slanted her teeth seemed to be pointed! Is She a freaking vampire?

 

Those are not prosthetics and that is not PCP!

Wait that Voice he sounded Welsh and said "my Shee Champion" 

My dad told me stories when I was a Kid about the Shee Elves! 

Mom was Mexican but Dad was 100% Irish.   

I think she's a Fucking Elf! Ok, A Fucking Elf from Krypton!

 

 

 

 

 

2