Chapter 4 | Kanade and the fluffy tail
1.1k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being forcibly snuggled Haru actually made Kanade wake up and soon after escaped from being snuggled. 

 

However, her cat ears and tail still remained, and with Kanade being Kanade,, she tried to fluff the tail. Harumi of course avoided the aggressiveness of Kanade, holding her tail for dear life and finding a place high up to hide in.

 

“Haru please come down…” Kanade begged, she really wanted to touch that fluffy tail.

 

“No!” Haru responded sternly. She knew that if Kanade touched her tail she wouldn’t be the same again.

 

“Can’t I just touch it for a little bit? Pretty please?”

 

“Absolutely not!”

 

Kanade walked away unsatisfied, while Harumi finally got some time breathing room. ‘Why is she so pushy about touching my tail? I wonder, what would become of her if she did…’

 

Meanwhile, on Kanade’s end, all she could think of was touching the tail. ‘I want to touch tail I want to touch it so badly it hurts!’

 

Their opinions on the matter differed a lot. Haru got down from her little safety nest and roamed the room a bit, before deciding to eat something. She hadn’t really eaten a lot with everything that had happened.

 

Kanade had retreated back to the bedroom sulking, taking her frustration on a pillow. “All I want to do is to touch the tail for a bit! Why does she have to be so stingy about it? It’s not like I’ll get addicted or anything!”

 

Little did she know that Haru could hear what she said perfectly fine through the wall with her powerful cat ears. ‘It’s exactly because you will get addicted to it…’ 

 

Kanade sniffled, still wanting to touch that tail. “...There has to be a way! If I just wait then a new opportunity might arise… Yeah, let’s do just that.” Kanade calmed down for a bit. 

 

‘I can still hear you through the wall…’ Haru had been eavesdropping on Kanade.

 

Kanade got up from the bed and left the bedroom, going out to bother Haru again.

 

Haru, who saw Kanade walkout from the doorway held onto her tail. “What do you want?”

 

“Haru-chan! Let me touch your fluffy tail please!” Kanade asked in the sweetest voice she could.

 

Haru sighed. “Kanade, we just went over this. No, you can’t touch my tail.”

 

“Aww… That’s a shame.” Kanade pouted.

 

“Well, I’m going to make something to eat. You hungry?”

 

“Not really, though I do want to eat whatever Haru makes~”

 

“Okay…” Haru viewed Kanade with suspicion. 

 

She took out a large non-stick frying pan, a cutting board, an onion, and a few vegetables. Additionally, she also set out 4 eggs, butter, chicken, and rice. 

 

‘Chop the onions, blend the soup base, dice the onion and vegetable, then chop the chicken, cook the rice and… Fry the egg.’ 

 

Haru did as she remembered, starting with cooking the rice. Since that would take quite some time to finish she also diced the onion and vegetables. Her tail wagged with her while she diced the vegetables, taunting Kanade.

 

‘I want to touch it sooo bad! But I can’t, not when she’s cooking, lest I be stabbed…’ Kanade clenched her fist.

 

Meanwhile, Haru happily hummed to a tune, frying the cooked rice and making the egg blend. And that tail got more and more alluring to Kanade. She was close to touching it when Haru moved her tail close to Kanade, but she hesitated.

 

Haru finished up the two portions of omurice, one for her and one for Kanade. “Heh. Not bad if I say so myself.” Harumi looked proudly at the two dishes. “I’m hungry so I’m gonna eat now!” She sat down on one of the two empty chairs. Kanade followed suit.

 

“Itadakimasu (Thanks for the food!)”

 

Haru got a spoonful of the omurice and took a bite. 

 

“Ish shoo good!” Haru exclaimed, happy that what she had made wasn’t a complete disaster. 

 

“Really? Let me try!” Kanade tried to take a bite out of Haru’s plate

 

“You have your own plate!” Haru gulped down the food in her mouth and answered. 

 

“Aww…” Kanade pouted.

 

They finished the omurice that Haru made and Kanade washed the dishes. Meanwhile, Haru was contemplating something.

 

‘It’s been less than a day since I’ve become a girl… So why does it feel so natural to me? Normally people should feel uncomfortable with their bodies, shouldn’t they? And it’s not like I’ve wanted to be a girl in the past or anything like that… Well. Maybe once or twice. But that’s beside the point!’

 

Haru was delving into a rabbit hole. ‘So why does it feel so good to wear some girly clothes? This… This has turned into a difficult situation. And what’s with these cat ears? It makes it even more complicated to explain to people! And the tail… It’s big, fluffy, and hard to hide! And now that Kanade seems to be addicted to it, it feels like a burden.’

 

Haru hugged a pillow while sitting on the couch. ‘If I could at least stop having the tail appear… And cat ears, and maybe return to being a boy again? I guess there is some validation to being a girl… But needing to go to the toilet more often and getting viewed by boys all the time is not a pro.’

 

‘...Maybe that was an exaggeration. Whatever. The point still stands.’

 

Haru shook her head. ‘No! I shouldn’t get too dapper about things like this! Kanade does like me the way it is and I think that’s a good thing!’

 

‘On that, why did I start dating her again?’ Haru thought about it. ‘I think I confessed because she was cool, pretty stacked, and seemed really cold? I don’t actually think she was interested in me at first, but somehow those cold eyes of her always looked warmer towards me. Maybe I was hallucinating but now I’m here, so it all did work out!’

 

Haru smiled for herself. 

 

“Hey hey! What are you smiling about?” Kanade asked with a curious look, resting her two arms on the back of the couch.

 

“N-nothing!” A flustered Haru answered. 

 

“Whatever. Can I touch your tail?”

 

Haru groaned. 

 

“No!” 

 

“Oh really?” Kanade replied with a smug face. 

 

Haru suddenly got chills. “What are you planning?!” She nervously asked

 

“Nothing~” Kanade innocently replied.

 

‘I have a bad feeling about this… Should I run?’ Haru questioned herself, meanwhile, Kanade was planning something. ‘So If I can get on top of her then I might have a chance to touch her tail! And even if that doesn’t work out there’s another plan I have…’

 

“Haaah why won’t you let me touch your tail?” Kanade groaned out.

 

“Because… Because I fear of what you’ll become.”

 

“Me? What? Are you thinking I’ll get addicted to it? Pfff, no way.” Kanade laughed off Haru’s concerns.

 

“That’s exactly the reason I don’t want you to touch it. You don’t want a stranger to touch your hand or back or whatever do you?”

 

“Fair point. But I still want to touch it!”

 

‘And back to square one. Kanade might look pretty smart on the outside but sometimes she’s just too stubborn! I love that side of her, but now is definitely not one of the times!’

 

Haru let out an internal scream. 

 

“Well, it’s getting pretty late. Want to take a bath?”

 

“Together?”

 

“If you want to~”

 

“Wha-” Haru got embarrassed by the sudden proposal from Kanade. But she quickly realized what she was onto. “Wait. If I bathe with you then you will touch my tail, won’t you?” Haru viewed Kanade with suspicious eyes. 

 

‘Damnit! I’ve been had!’ Kanade frowned inside.

 

“No no! I just want to spend some quality time with my girlfriend!” Kanade tried to put her most innocent smile and voice. “And I’m supposed to believe that?” Haru countered.

 

“Whatever. I can take a bath by myself you know? I’m not completely useless.”

 

Although, this would be the first time that Haru would see her body naked. She was nervous just thinking about it. She heated a bath to begin with, and then slowly and nervously undressed in the bathroom.

 

‘Oh god. This is gonna be the first time I’ll look at myself nude. I don’t know if I can take it. Should I close my eyes? I can’t stop thinking about it!’ Haru’s heart bolted loudly, being the only other sound audible except her breathing and air conditioning.

 

Haru was half naked, but quickly wraped a towel around her to hide her body. ‘I don’t know if I can do this… It feels like I’m commiting a crime! Sure I’ve seen Kanade in underwear a couple times and all, but that’s different!’

 

Haru took a big breath and just went for it. ‘If it’s inevitable then I’ll have to just do it.’

 

She looked at herself through the mirror. ‘Wow… That’s me? I look cute…’ She gazed at herself. She was in awe, not just over herself but also how Kanade viewed her. ‘No wonder she called me cute…’

 

Haru shook her head. ‘Alright, let’s get the whole bath thing over with. If I don’t look down too much then I should be fine. I think.’ 

 

Haru avoided looking down at her body as much as possible, but even despite that she still got glances of her new sex and her chest always protruded into her view. ‘I guess there’s no avoiding that, huh.’ 

 

As soon as the water hit her hair and dripped down, her cat ears and tail disappeared. ‘So a lot of water is the kryptonite? Good to know.’ 

 

She used the shampoo to wash her hair with, and then rinsed with water from the showerhead. After soaking herself she entered the bath. ‘Mmm. Baths feels nice no matter what gender.’

 

Once she finished the bath she stepped out of the bathroom, in a fresh set of clothes and feeling refreshed and satisfied. 

 

“Eh? Where did the tail go?” Kanade curiously asked. 

 

“Seems like lots of water makes them go away.” Haru shrugged. 

 

“Anyways, I’m gonna go sleep.” 

 

Kanade pouted. “Not even going to wait for me?”

 

“Too tired. A lot of things happened specifically to me you know? I need to sleep on it.” Haru yawned. 

 

“Not so fast! Your hair is still damp!” Kanade shouted, making Haru stop.

 

“It is?” Haru questioned.

 

“Come on! Sleeping with damp hair is bad for the hair! Even if it’s short like yours.”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts!”

 

Kanade dragged Haru back to the bathroom and took out a hairdryer. “You need to properly dry your hair! Take a towel, and wrap it around the hair, then blast the towel with the hairdryer.”

 

Kanade did as she explained, putting the hairdryer on full blast. 

 

After properly drying Haru’s hair Kanade got into the shower herself. 

 

Haru on the other hand, fell on the bed tired from being a girl. ‘Man… Girls have it hard. And how am I supposed to memorize how to wash my hair properly? Shampoo? Hair conditioner? Shower gels? This is getting confusing… I’m just gonna fall asleep, and hope that this entire day was a dream! Yeah, that’ll work! And once I wake up, I’ll have a laugh and go on with my day.’

 

Haru tucked herself in under the cover and snuggled the bed. 

 

But Kanade quickly joined Haru. She hopped into bed and snuggled right next to Haru, who got a bit embarrassed from the proximity of her girlfriend.

 

‘She’s so close! I don’t think I can sleep like this…’

 

But despite what she thought, Haru would eventually fall asleep.

 

And Kanade would not get to touch her fluffy tail, sadly.

 

But there’s always a next time for that.

Woop ended up getting minor author's block on this chapter, couldn't figure out where this should have been heading for a good while. Soz, the melancholy of not pre-planning the story ;-;

 

On another note: A

42