020 Night visit
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stir several times on my hard bedroll and fall asleep again. It has been awhile since I last sleep on something this uncomfortable. A few hours before dawn, I wake up with a seemingly random erection. I reach down with my hand, and sure enough a hard rod is poking at the cover of my bedroll. The dilemma of either ignoring my urge for hormonal release or perform a risky masturbation while sharing a tent with Roisin. It is pitch black inside the tent. I sit up. I will take the risk.

I think it is the first time I masturbated since coming to this world. Katherine, or should I say more specifically Lust, has drained me dry quite regularly. My spirit contract level is the disreputable proof of all the times we had...plays? I kind of wish we have a penetrative sex at least once, and maybe plays with some of her other forms? For the past week, I had been so focused on prepping for this trip that I did not get any visit from her. I can't help but think about what Noire is up to. Maybe teasing humans like the usual?

I blow off a load and it shoots into the darkness. I will have to clean that up in the morning. I feel a bit satisfied. But my libido must have increased. I feel like I can do a few more. Maybe just one more?

"Why stop? Keep going. You are not satisfied right?" a soft voice drifts into my ear.

My hands freeze and my head jolts to the direction of the voice. It is dark but I can make out a faint outline. The shadow moves towards me and I am greeted by a kiss - just a short tap of assurance before her lips skim past mine, her hands glide below my shoulders and her arms wrap around me - she hugs me with a gentle squeeze. I can feel her bosom pressed against my chest.

She whispers to my ear: "Do you perhaps need some extra stimulation?"

"Katherine?! How long have you been here?"

"Ssh, you don't want to wake Roisin right? And use the nickname. I feel more special when you call me by that."

"Lust?" I try my luck.

She stiffens and breaks the hug.

"Sorry, I can't really see very well in this darkness."

"Its Noire." She pushes my head down, and the back my head bounces off her thighs. "It is uncomfortable to sleep on the hard ground right? Get some sleep and we will talk tomorrow morning." 

Noire runs her fingers through my hair before I fall asleep on her lap pillow.


 

"Roisin, you have been peeking long enough. I know you are awake. The night does not hinder the vigilance of a sword master." Noire speaks softly, but her voice rings clear like wind chimes in the night breeze.

Roisin stirs and gets up, "Wouldn't he wake up if we talk?" Roisin gestures to John.

"He was very tense, so I have put him to deep sleep. So how does it feel to watch a man masturbate? Did it excite you?"

"No, I wasn't peeking."

"I understand that you cannot resist, he is my contractor after all." Noire pauses and changes to a stern tone "I care very little about the short lives of the humans following you. However, your indecision should not put him under the harms way."

"What do you mean?" Roisin raises her voice.

Noire looks at John, "looks like he is getting aroused during his sleep. I suppose he won't mind if I play with him a little." Her hands slide down.

"Hey!"

"Don't worry, it is part of the contract."

"That is not what I worried about. I am still awake you know."

"So you care about your own feelings when others' action affect you, but not when your action affects their lives?"

"No..."

"Let me tell you a story, and maybe it will refresh your memory a little."

There was once a prince and princess in a distant kingdom. The prince was charming and playful. His sister the princess was hardworking and honest. The prince knew he would succeed the aging King, and the court subjects knew this as well. The prince was pampered by all the royal subjects, and they would spoil him with treats and gifts. The King lost his queen after child birth, and he had high expectations of his children. The course work on a crown prince is hard and tiring. From sword practice in the morning, to arithmetic in evening. The prince's days were packed with little freedom. He dreamed of stories of adventure and fantasy that the subjects often read to him.

The prince looked at his sister, and one day an idea dawned on him. He could ask his sister the princess to do all his course work, and lie to the instructors that he was practicing sword fighting with his sister. After all, he just need to do the bare minimum and the System would grant him the classes during the coming of age ceremony. The extra work would increase the levels, but he could always level up the classes after. The princess gave in to his brother's charm, and agreed on the plan.

This happened year after year. The prince would hold lavish parties in secret with his close circle of friends while his sister study away on the various studies assigned by the court alchemist. On the day before the coming of age, the prince flirted with a tavern girl and end up drunk without performing the last day of his training, and forgetting all about it. The next day, the King host a feast and invite all his royal subjects to witness the coming of age ceremony for the crown prince. Much to the horror of the King and everyone else, the prince that the King had thought brilliantly of, received the class of a lowly bard. The lie popped, and the King was furious. He demoted the prince to a commoner. The prince would live the rest of his life without receiving a penny from the Crown. The story did not end there.

Noire looks at the silent Roisin before continuing. 

The princess became a powerful sword master and an accomplished mage, but she felt guilt. The princess felt that she was guilty for agreeing to the plan in the first place. She shared some of her earnings regularly with her now commoner brother and hoping that it would make her brother better. But instead of gratitude, the brother felt betrayal.

A Cultist approached the demoted prince, and told him that all the prince's suffering was caused by the system. The rules were set by the strong to oppress the powerless. You did nothing wrong says the Cultist. What is wrong is the system, the rules, and those who set them. The rulers and the commoners. The privileged and the underprivileged. All of human suffering is caused by the simple struggle between the oppressor and the oppressed. Join us to demolish the system. Slaughter the wicked and burn the kingdom to cinders, and we would bring forth new rules  - all would bow before us and obey us - the morally superior beings.

The prince joined the cult, and used the money from his sister to purchase exotic ingredients for making potent poisons. Once the time is right...

"Stop, I don't want to listen anymore." Roisin interrupts with her wavering voice.

Noire looks at Roisin and her moistened sleeves.

"When I left the guild at noon, there was a centurion of armored trolls and a legion of orcs marching towards the town. I took care of them before leaving."

Noire stops and let the chirping birds, weeping winds, and howling creatures of the night fill the silence.

 

2