Omake: Fractal Plane Refresher Course 3
62 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Refresher course is here for round 3!

Only one new character voice, and it's Yoshitsugu Matsuoka for Reijy.

Only one new character voice, and it's Yoshitsugu Matsuoka for Reijy

Akane: Fractal Plane Refresher Course!

Reijy: Episode 3. Beyond Public Eyes.

Reijy: Huh? I will be doing recap duties this time around? I would rather do something else, but it can't be helped. After all, who better to do this recap than the one and only Reijy Ishida?

Akane: Akane Fujiwara here, and I would like to introduce you all to my partner for this episode!

Reijy: So, Fractal Plane's third volume, Beyond Public Eyes, revolves around rising idol Yuki-tan's concert at the Chronodome. Which, if you know, is sponsored by the Ishida Conglomerate and masterminded by yours truly. It's a once-in-a-lifetime show, a supreme extravaganza, and an event like nothing ever seen. Shiroki's top rising idol and the technology of the Ishida Conglomerate. What a godly combination!

Akane: What do you think of Yuki-tan, though? I still think that's a cool stage name, making use of her full name in a cute combination. I was not able to meet her much, but we did come across her in school once. I personally think she's amazing. I just can't compare.

Reijy: Honestly, I think she's one of those moody teens. Probably the type to rebel against that manager Reiya Utara and have some internal drama about who she is. What a waste of time. If she could just be productive with her time and be serious with her life, she's a legend in the making. Instead, her performance got me into trouble.

Akane: It's not like she sang poorly, though. It's more of an accident in the venue that caused that concert to end up in a disaster... I even heard that senpais Amagi and Uehara were there.

Reijy: That I don't know. I like the two girls, but I don't really care about them enough to know. Either way, I'm glad they were able to avoid disaster. Those two give me some troublemaker vibes at times, especially once they started hanging around Arata.

Akane: I still wish I were there to see the concert, though. Those special effects courtesy of your company's drones were said to be awesome.

Reijy: It's not my fault! That catastrophe at the concert hall is quite literally divine intervention or something. Sigh. She really should not have gotten all friendly with that Arata. What a bad influence.

Akane: Ehh? Why blame him for everything? I've never been close to him, but I feel that Arata's not too bad. He does act like a cold jerk at times, but I have never gotten any more bad vibes from him. I think that he's also the type of person who would be able to make Yuki-tan open up by giving a listening ear and understanding her problems.

Reijy: Regardless, you better stay away before he influences you. Else, you could end up becoming a slacker who forgets the important things. Like some author who disappeared on us and forgot to celebrate a very important milestone that involves the great me!

Akane: Oh, right!  Thanks for reminding, Reijy. Ehem.

Akane: Fractal Plane has passed its one year anniversary. Congratulations! 

Akane: Now, we should get everyone over to celebrate this milestone.

Reijy: Well, if we didn't have this bum of an author, then maybe we could have done something about it on time. He literally disappeared on us for so long, and at a volume where we're set to take the spotlight. If he ends up just abandoning the story at a time like this, I would never forgive him! That's just terrible. I won't ever forgive this transgression!

Akane: Shh. Be nice, Reijy. I'm sure he's been going through a lot. Plus, writing is quite hard, you know?

Reijy: How could you say that?

Akane: Hmmm.... there's a reason I decided to be a swimmer. I love books, but I'm just no good with words. I think we should invite someone like Bloomenfled-senpai or Pres over to talk about this next time. We sure can use their help.

Reijy: Hmm, that sounds like a good proposition.

Akane: Anyway, I'm still getting a bit nervous. Reijy, we will be getting a lot more screentime this volume, right? And so will Bloomenfled-senpai, Misawa, and even the strikingly glamorous Amamiya-senpai.

Reijy: Hah! There's nothing that the great Reijy Ishida can't handle. Watch me knock it out of the park with my performance!

Akane: And I'll be doing my best, too. 

Reijy: I know you'll pull it off, Akane.

Akane: Aww, thank you. Now then, if you are interested in learning more about Yuki-tan and the incident at the Chronodome, be sure to check out Volume 3 of Fractal Plane, Beyond Public Eyes. As for us, we'll be doing our best in the upcoming volume. Hope to see you all! 

3