Start of Cultivation 1
81 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The golden-robed man sitting across Rex smiled and waved his hand. Immediately there appeared a couple of golden papers that had the transactions Rex did the last month.

"Trader Rex...." slowly said the man as he slightly furrowed his brow's.

"Yes!"

"It seems that the record's show that the business was good, and during the past month you have earned 2441 Qi-En..... but I see that you have also used all the 10% you are entitled to on calling me here. Hmmmm....now that's concerning." said the humanoid without moving still his attention from the records.

"Heeh..." Rex smiled as he saw Fu Long, his supervisor in deep thoughts , and he tried with all he could to keep his excitement down. " Supervisor, it's not that there is a problem with the buisnes, but I've come in the possession of something of interest."

"Oh....." Fu Long finally moved his eyes towards Rex, and the four-leaf clover pupils of his seemed to shine somewhat. " You mean something that may interest me? I'm listening."

"Certainly.....

Sir, I'm not entirely sure, but I have potentially come into the possession of an artifact related to a dragon. Though I'm not the one who made that assessment, I'm pretty sure it's accurate."

"Hmmm....a dragon artifact? That is indeed something valuable that I would be interested on....but I need some confirmation before I decide. May I...." said Fu Long as he extended his hand and Rex was confused.

" You should just think of it as the first time we met. I'm just going to see through your memory, but don't worry... I'll only look through that specific one. Now, just think of the time when you had it in your hands and close your eyes."

Rex hesitated for a couple of seconds , but he decided it was worth it, and besides a couple of embarrassing things, he didn't have anything to hide from the administrator.

"Fine, I agree, but I want to know something first. Do I have to pay for this?"

"Hmmm.... pay?" said Fu Long as he smiled at Rex words " You will not have to pay, but I'm not so free as to chat with you, so the early this ends ,the better it is."

"Ok...I understand."

And so , Rex closed his eyes and focused on the time he found out the real reason Xie Jingfei had come to his shop. It wasn't because she wanted to by something, or because she wanted the ghost cultivator to have a fight with him, but because the ' Gold Scavenger Mouse' that she possessed had sniffed the Qi of a dragon , or more exactly a dragon related artifact. This of course wasn't something Rex had in his possession as it would have been used, exchanged, or stolen from him at the sect, but he was wrong.To his fortune, one of the cultivators that had tried to rob him had somehow obtained a red, jade ring , but it was taken by Rex after he made the cultivator an idiot as he did with other cultivators who tried to rob him.

'Now... let's see....' thought Fu Long as he touched Rex's forehead, and touched his conciousness. As soon as he did that he seemed to take over Rex body and raised his head to see he was inside a wooden room which made him feel a little strange as he had been use to the marble floor of his palace for the past 600 year's. After reminiscing about when he was young and living in the wilderness, before he even joined the organization and became an administrator, he moved his attention to the jade ring in front of him.

 The ring was not that big, smooth all over, and it had several dark red veins crisscrossing through the jade . It looked beautiful by human standards, but  Fu Long didn't care at all about the external apperance as he was focused on the red veins. 

' Now... this really is interesting. The rings material is normal jade, but it somehow has managed to trap inside it the blood of a powerful dragon species. How it's possible I don't really know, but the Qi signature is something I can't deny.......and it also seems to have been used as an item for powering a formation going by the small inscriptions on it. 

Hmmmmmmm........ it's indeed a great find for someone of his level. He is indeed a lucky human.'

...........

After what seemed like a single second, Rex regained conciousness and saw that Fu Long hadn't moved from his spot.

"Is it over?" 

"Yes, it's over. I've looked through your memories and found out that the item you have obtained is indeed something valuable. The question now is what do you want to do with it? Do you wish to sell it?"

Rex was so happy at Fu Long's answer that he almost jumped up, but he managed to contain himself.

"Khhhmm....of course I've thought about it for a long time , and I've come to the conclusion that it's best that I sell it. I don't know how to use it , and i think it's better that I leave it into the hands of someone who knows what he it doing."

"Certainly, you may do as you wish, but I'm sure you would also want to know it's value right? "

"Sure." said Rex with anticipation.

"From my observation, the item is something valuable, and it's cost should be around 5000 Qi-En. It's a rough estimate, but it's pretty accurate ."

"Ah...is that so. Well, I don't have a problem with that." calmly said Rex, but on the inside he was beaming with joy. ' 5000 Qi-En, fuccccckkkkk yeeeeaaaaaa!'

"Then we have a deal, trader Rex." calmly stated Fu Long as he saw the goofy face Rex was making to try to mask his happiness.

"Deal!"

............

Later that night Rex's goofy face hadn't subsided, but instead it had grown as he stared at a thick golden book on his lap depicting a golden lotus on it's cover, and two small, pale marbles shining a golden colour. 

' Heh hehehehehe....I didn't think  I would get so much just from selling that ring. I not only gained the ' Golden State ' cultivation manual, but I also got myself two small Qi Stones containing pure metal Qi. With these items my cultivation will grow by leaps and bounds, but still.... paying 4500 for the manual and 300 for the pure metal Qi Stones to the administrator seems so much.....haaaaaaah~

No, no, I can't get greedy right now! I need to cultivate! 'thought Rex as he saw his balance from the corner of his eye.

[ Qi-En :205

Karma : 109]

His Qi-En was little, but his Karma had risen after the encounter with the ghost cultivator.

...................................

Author here on Cultivation Realms for now!

 Qi Gathering Stage

Meridian Opening ( 1-48) meridians

Dantian ( Lake-Sea-Ocean)

Core Formation Stage (  Crescent-Half-Full)

Pure Soul Realm

6