Chapter 2
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zavian's phone rang on the nightstand beside him. His eyes snapped open and he grabbed it. He looked at it and groaned, he picked it up, "What do you want?"

"Zavian where the fuck are you, I had to finger myself last night!" Jessica yelled into the phone.

"Oh shit," Zavian said and sat up on the bed. He looked around and saw Eden still asleep beside him.

He pulled the phone from his ear and looked at it. The time was now 5:20 am. 'Shit, I've been here all night,' he thought, this was not like him.

"Yeah oh shit motherfucker. You still owe me a good fucking, are you still coming?" She asked him.

Zavian sighed into the phone, "Nah, I met someone last night and I'm satisfied to the bone."

"Hey! Your dick belongs to me!" She yelled frustrated.

"Na my dick belongs to me. I'm not in the mood for this, bye," he said and hung up.

He placed the phone beside him on the nightstand. He turned his head to look at Eden and smiled. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Her eyes flew open and she asked, "Aren't you tired?"

He answered her by shoving his tongue inside her mouth and she quickly pushed him away. He wiped his mouth and stared down at her as he said, "I want morning sex."

"Okay but don't shove your tongue in my mouth, we didn't brush our teeth yet," she said to him.

Zavian got onto his knees over her and said as he spread her legs and eased into her, "I ate your ass and pussy out last night and here you are complaining about morning breath?"

Eden clawed at his sides as she felt him enter inch by inch. She squeezed her inside walls trying to force him back out but it only made him hungrier.

Zavian forced himself all the way in and hovered above her. She opened her eyes while breathing heavily and asked, "Didn't you say just now that you were satisfied?"

Zavian smirked, he bent down and kissed her on the lips and said, "I meant that I didn't need to jump from pussy to pussy. I feel at home inside your kitten."

Zavian thrust in and out of her as he grunted and made her moan. His thrust became seductively tense as it ripped her insides up.

Zavian dug his tongue inside her mouth eating her up in a way she had never felt before not even last night. 

Zavian's body was hyped up as his thrust's slowed down. He wrapped his arms around her body as she did the same, locking her claw-like nails into his butt cheeks holding him for dear life as he thrust slow but intensely into her while sweetly making love to her mouth.

"Ugh!" Zavian came with a grunt as his toes curled and slowly lowered Eden onto the bed. He rested his head in the crook of her neck and panted.

Eden let her tense hold on him go and felt hollow inside when he pulled out. She thought he was done and that he was going to leave but he lied down beside her and hugged her while he covered them.

Eden sighed against his chest and said, "You smell."

Zavian chuckled, "Is that what you say to the guy who just made love to you?"

"Love?" She repeated making him chuckle.

"Yeah, if I wanted to fuck, I would have been long gone and onto the next. I said it before, you satisfy my hunger," Zavian explained.

"What hunger?" She grumbled feeling herself edge towards her sleep.

Zavian ran his nose along hers and pecked her on the lips, "Don't worry about it. Just sleep for now."

Eden caught a fright waking up to the sound of a phone ringing. She was stuck in Zavian’s hug still as she realized that it was her phone that was ringing.

She struggled out of his hug and climbed out of bed only to fall over her legs. She glared at her legs then struggled to get up off the carpet floor.

She answered her phone that was ringing for the second time after ending, “Hello!” She greeted out of breath.

“Yo! Eden, do you know what happened to Zavian last night? He was supposed to meet with Jessica but didn’t show up and he needs to pick up Angel from our grandparents, they have shit to do,” Claude said.

Eden turned to the bed and saw Zavian fast asleep on her bed. She blushed as she thought about last night and this morning.

A thought came to mind and she said, “Claude, why don’t you bring Angel here. I’m off today and I don’t mind looking after her. When you got hold of him, you can just tell him to pick her up here.”

“Are you sure?” Claude asked her.

“No Claude, I was just speaking horse shit. Bring her here, I’ll be downstairs,” she said and hung up the phone.

She walked over to Zavian’s phone and saw that it was dead. Picking it up, she hit him on the chest and walked away.

Zavian groaned, “Why did you hit me?”

“You forgot about your daughter!” She said.

Zavian shot up from the bed grumbling, “Shit, you had me all intoxicated and shit, you are bad news!”

Eden rolled her eyes, “You don’t need to go anywhere, Claude’s bringing her here.”

Zavian glared at her, “Why didn’t you start with that?”

“Because you need to get up, it’s already eleven in the morning!” She glared back at him.

Zavian rolled his eyes and grabbed his pants as he got out of bed, “I’ll be in the shower if you need me.”

“AND STAY AWAY FROM MY UNDERWEAR,” she yelled as she recalled why her vagina hurt.

“HA HA HA HA,” Zavian laughed in the bathroom.

She put his phone on charge and waited for it to switch on. As it switched on, it vibrated nonstop with all the notifications coming through. She shook her head. She placed it down then pulled on his hoodie from last night that was in the laundry basket and bright jogger. She slipped into a pair of white crocs and walked out of her room.

Eden made her way to the front door and heard, “Make sure you take a morning-after pill, I don’t want another Ilya so soon.” Eden slammed the door shut with a shake of her head.

She arrived downstairs just as Claude pulled up to the lobby entrance. He smirked as he looked at her and climbed out of the car. They hugged and kissed on the lips and Claude asked, “Why do you have after sex glow? Did you give up your virginity?”

Eden blushed and punched him in the stomach, “Oh shut up.”

Ilya climbed out of the car and said, “Aunty Eden, I hungry.”

Eden bent down and hugged her, “Okay Angel, say goodbye to your silly uncle and let’s go!”

Ilya turned to Claude and hugged his leg. Claude picked her up and kissed her on the cheek and said, “Behave yourself, okay, your daddy is going to pick you up later.”

Ilya nodded her head. He put her down and looked at Eden saying, “Make sure he pays you for looking after her.”

Eden nodded her head and winked, “I’ll make him eat my kitty instead.”

Claude burst out laughing and shook his head.

*

Eden opened the door to her apartment and they saw Zavian in the kitchen drinking coffee.

“Daddy!” Ilya shouted happily and ran off to him. He picked her up and asked, “How are you my Angel?”

“She’s hungry,” Eden said.

Zavian looked at her and asked, “Did you hear what I said about the pill?”

Eden stared at him briefly and asked, “Did you forget I can’t fall pregnant?”

Zavian stared at her as it registered then his face fell, now knowing that it wasn’t possible, he wanted her to be the mother of his kid.

Eden ignored him and hopped into the shower.

An hour later, he walked into her room as she was getting dressed and sat down on the bed. She turned to him and saw that he was just staring at her and asked, “What?”

“Did you see what I sent you?” He asked.

She raised a confused brow and asked, “No what?”

“Well check your phone for fucks sake,” he said with a shake of his head.

She rolled her eyes and walked to the dresser where her phone was and looked through the notifications. She clicked on the message from him as she felt his arms snake around her waist and read: I’m still probably asleep while you are reading this and I just wanted to say that last night was great, literally the best sex I ever had. Usually, I would be out by now and I can see us doing this and more like going on beach dates and shit. I’m not the romantic type but I think I want to give it a try with you and no I am not asking you to babysit my daughter while you spend my money but I know she loves you and I do not want to rush this but will you give us a try? And for your fucking information, I like don’t care that you are transgender, I just want to be happy for once.

Zavian turned her around and cupped her face. Looking into her eyes he asked, “So?”

She sniffled and said, “Claude’s going to kill you.”

“Fuck him!” Zavian declared and kissed her. She hugged him and said, “I never thought the asshole Zavian Savage would ask me to be his.”

He pushed her away and said as he walked away, “Nevermind then!”

Eden ran after him and jumped on his back. Zavian chuckled and spun them in a circle. He dropped his head back to look up at her and asked, “So you my lady now?”

“Yes!” She said happily with tears in her eyes.

He smiled up at her and said, “So what do you want to do as a couple?”

Eden thought about it as he walked them to the living room. She saw Ilya fast asleep on the floor with bread in her hand and said as she climbed off of him, “How about we watch Desire of Addiction on Flix and order in?”

“Is that all?” Zavian asked with a raised brow.

Eden shook her head with a giggle, she took his hands in hers and said, “We could cuddle and make out too if you want?”

Zavian narrowed his eyes and said, “And that is all! Ilya ass is here.”

Eden smirked and jumped on him, he picked her up and they shared a kiss. 

Looking into his eyes she said, “I’m glad she’s here, my kitty needs to rest.”

0