Chapter 5
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zaria stopped outside Eden’s place after work and looked around. She had been here a few times and never again because the last time she had to walk ten flights of stairs just like today.

She knocked on the door and heard Eden’s voice coming from the other end. Eden quickly opened the door wearing gym clothes and had her phone in her hand. 

When she saw it was Zaria, she beamed, saying, “Come in, girl.”

She stepped in she hugged Eden and slapped her ass, “Girl, your vacation is almost up. I need you back in my life.”

Eden chuckled and closed the door with her foot and dragged Zaria to the living room. They sat down on one of the couches holding hands. “I know~ I can’t wait to go back so that we can have our lunch together.”

Zaria raised an amused brow, “So, Claude has been going on about how you have this after sex glow and he is not happy about it.”

Eden sighed and buried her head into the couch between them. “I know. He keeps calling, asking who he is, but I just don’t have the will to cause an argument.”

Zaria raised a brow and lifted Eden to look at her. “What do you mean?”

Eden stared at her friend and said, “Something tells me you already know who it is.”

Scoffing, Zaria said, “Well, he came in to work smelling like you.” She raised a brow, continuing, “So when and how did this happen?”

Pursing her lips, Eden admitted, “My vagina still hurts from that morning.”

“That is not what I asked you, Eden, and I know my brother can fuck,” she said.

Sighing, she said, “Well, he brought me home and one thing led to another.”

“I need details, child,” Zaria rolled her eyes.

“He wanted me to try on my underwear in front of him. I didn’t want to, so I just showed him the thong I was already wearing and that’s when he asked me if I thought he thought that just because I am transgender that he doesn’t see me as attractive,” she explained.

“So, where do you see this going?” She asked.

Picking her left leg up onto the couch, she placed it under her right with a sigh. Dropping her head back, she looked up at the ceiling, saying, “I don’t know, but he can’t just fuck and leave me.”

“What about Angel? She’s been spending a lot of time here actually relieving me of my work,” Zaria asked conversationally.

She let her head lull to the side and said, “You know we all love Angel. There is no way I’d be the evil stepmother when I know I can’t have any kids.”

“And I don’t know if I want anyone fucking around with my brother. I love you, Eden, but I can’t trust you around my brother. I know you’re independent and shit, but Nicolette had other plans for him,” she said.

“And I am not Nicolette, Zaria,” Eden said as she sat up and looked at her.

Zaria shrugged. “I’ll keep my eyes on you.”

Shaking her head, Eden asked, “Does he know you are here?”

“He knows, and he wants me to stay out of his business, but you know very well that his business is my business,” Zaria said, baring her fangs.

Eden chuckled, “So is that all because if it is, that would suck?”

*

Zavian walked up to Claude’s office and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” Claude answered.

Zavian walked in through the door, closing it behind him he said, “We need to talk.”

Claude raised a brow as Zavian walked over and sat down in the visitor’s seat. “Talk about what?” He asked.

Staring at him for a while, he then said, “Eden and I are together.”

“What?” Claude asked, confused.

Zavian licked his lips and explained, “Look, don’t get the wrong idea, but I think this thing between us can go somewhere.”

“Are you fucking serious?” Claude asked. He could feel his blood boil. Eden meant everything to him and here his cousin violated her!

Claude stood up and said, “This better be a joke.”

“Would I come here and joke around with you? Eden and I are together and if you don’t want to believe me, you can ask her.” Zavian explained.

“Zavian you…” Claude started, but was interrupted by Zavian standing up. Zavian fixed his blazer and said, “Eden isn’t a small child where you chose what path they take. She is a grown, beautiful woman who let me sleep with her, take her out and kiss her. And I don’t think she would like you not thinking I am good enough for her, so just stop with your bullshit and be happy for her.”

Claude watched as the door closed and didn’t know what to do. Zavian was right, but this is Zavian we are talking about. He had issues that ran deeper than the ocean and Nicolette was one of them! Angel wasn’t a problem, but this was just too much for her to handle.

*

Zavian had Eden pinned up against the shower wall as he ejaculated in her from behind. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she kissed his biceps. Her head was resting on.

He pulled out of her and turned her around to face him. She smiled up at him as he pulled her in for a hug and said, “Well, that was a waste of water.”

Zavian chuckled and kissed her on the head, “I told you to keep quiet too, but you didn’t listen.”

Eden rolled her eyes and tried to open the shower door, but he closed it back up. She turned to him and asked, “Why?”

“We still need to wash,” he said to her and stepped back.

Eden watched him grab the shampoo and shook her head. “You sure you want to wash and this is not just an act to lure me into opening my legs for you?”

Zavian just looked at her and shook his head. Eden frowned at his lack of response and asked, “Is something wrong?”

“I just feel like shit today,” Zavian admitted to her.

“So you are saying this right after you came inside me?” She questioned him defensively.

He sighed, saying, “No Eden, I had a long day today.”

She recalled how down he was when he came home and that’s why she made the first move that led them here, but it seems like it didn’t work. She went silent and showered beside him.

When they walked into the bedroom, Eden looked at him and asked, “So what made you feel down?”

Zavian threw himself down on the bed and said, “Claude was going on and on about you losing your virginity. He literally wanted to kill whoever it was, so I asked him if he ever thought it could be me and he didn’t have to say it with words, but he does not think I am good enough for you. It didn’t sit right with me, so I went and told him about us.”

Eden sat down on the bed beside his head and looked into his eyes, asking, “So what is the issue here? Claude has no say in who I can be with.”

Zavian sat up and said as he looked at her, “My whole life, I grew up knowing that my father was wrong about what he did, but I can understand why he did what he did. My mother raised me to respect women, but the minute I sleep with more women than I should, I get labelled as a manwhore? Just because I refused relationships, did that mean I shouldn’t have enjoyed my life? For a long time, Claude had this idea that whenever I am around, he shouldn’t even bother getting to know the females around us because Zayne and I’d fuck them for the fun of it.”

“Zavian, you are older than him and he isn’t perfect, nor did he come from a perfect family. He is just looking out for me and this whole thing about you two, ya’ll need to figure that shit out because if we are going to be together, my best friend and my man can’t have tension between them,” Eden said. She climbed off the bed and started getting dressed, leaving the pouting Zavian to his thoughts.

0